Help with website

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Freyland

Help with website

Post by Freyland »

Howdy

So, I have a Disney + account, and I have recently logged in via Chrome and watched a few shows. Several days pass, and I try to log in again but am unable to. If I go to the home page, their is a "Log In" button I can press, but doing so results in no web activity. If I type in the url to get to the log-in, the page loads the background, but then there is a large spinning "loading" gif in the middle of the page, which never resolves. I have attempted to clear Chrome's cache, with no change. I've rebooted. I tried Edge, which I have not used for this site before, and no go. I have flushed my DNS, I have flushed and renewed my IPS via the router, I have rebooted the router. I have tried both my default DNS from my ISP and Google's free DNS. Nothing has worked. Finally, I tried logging in today just to see if it was a server overload or some such, and the problem continues. Oh, and I have checked a website that confirms if various servers are down, and Disney+ was not down. Finally, I tried Chrome on my phone, and I was able to at least get to the login screen there. In case it's unclear, this is not a hacked account discussion, as I have not been able to even get the chance to log in (on my PC) except for initially days back.

Help?
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Rumpy

Re: Help with website

Post by Rumpy »

From what I understand, it's not just you. Many people have had issues related to something not working right on Disney's backend.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti