Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Post Reply
User avatar
Eel Snave
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:09 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Eel Snave » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Carpet_pissr wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:07 pm
X-Com: Terror from the Deep, if still available please!

And thankee.

Also, five days old and no one took anything from that mostly premium list? Wowza. Our collective inventory must have reached peak game.
I didn't notice this response! I got you.
Downwards Compatible
We're playing every NES game alphabetically! Even the crappy ones! Send help!

Zenn7
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Michigan
zenntt777’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Zenn7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:46 am

New stuff:
American Truck Simulator
Hidden Folks
Old Man's Journey

EDIT: These 3 games are courtesy of Blackhawk - he bought the remaining games I had from the bundle and said to throw these in here. Thanks BH!
Zenn7 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:43 am
Old stuff still available:
Flat Heroes - not sure if I can still give this away, used it for testing the gifting process, but more than happy to try if anyone wants it.
RUSH BROS
CURVATRON
SHIPLORD
PROTORAIDER
Tiny Echo (this is not a Steam key - just a download from Humble Bundle - can these be given away?)
Shoppe Keep
POST MASTER
Toybox Turbos
RPG Maker VX Ace
Endless Space collection (this is ES1)
Empire: Total War Collection

Feel free to claim more than one.
Last edited by Zenn7 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:38 am

PM sent
-mf

Zenn7
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Michigan
zenntt777’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Zenn7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 am

You got game.

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:18 am

Zenn7 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 am
You got game.
Yes indeed, thanks again.
-mf

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:49 am

MonkeyFinger wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:18 am
Zenn7 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 am
You got game.
Yes indeed, thanks again.
[sigh]

Digging through my Humble Bundle backlog, I see I already have a Steam key for "Old Man's Journey" (the game in question) so if by chance anyone would like it, please let me know. I also need to look back and see what I have that I'll never redeem and put all that up here as well.

Claimed!
-mf

User avatar
Kasey Chang
Posts: 17063
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Kasey Chang » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm

I found an extra steam key of "Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity" and the first PM gets it.
My game FAQs | Join Massdrop and see what sort of deals they have! | Playing: Watch Dogs, Steamworld Heist

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14970
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Lassr » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Kasey Chang wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm
I found an extra steam key of "Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity" and the first PM gets it.
PM sent. I thought I had this game but after looking it was Rebellion, not Trinity.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

stimpy
Posts: 3835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:04 pm

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by stimpy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 am

Lassr wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:47 pm
Kasey Chang wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm
I found an extra steam key of "Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity" and the first PM gets it.
PM sent. I thought I had this game but after looking it was Rebellion, not Trinity.
From what I gathered, Rebellion is a newer version of Trinity, no?
It makes my dookie twinkle.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14970
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Lassr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am

stimpy wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 am
Lassr wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:47 pm
Kasey Chang wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm
I found an extra steam key of "Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity" and the first PM gets it.
PM sent. I thought I had this game but after looking it was Rebellion, not Trinity.
From what I gathered, Rebellion is a newer version of Trinity, no?
not sure.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Kasey Chang
Posts: 17063
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Kasey Chang » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 am

Rebellion did came out AFTER Trinity, and is set later in the in-universe timeline.
My game FAQs | Join Massdrop and see what sort of deals they have! | Playing: Watch Dogs, Steamworld Heist

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59299
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Isgrimnur » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Lordnine
Posts: 5615
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Burlington, VT

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Lordnine » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Available:

Super House of the Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas: True Ninja Pack
Rise and Shine
Construction Simulator 2015

Send me a PM if wanted.

User avatar
coopasonic
Posts: 15629
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Dallas-ish

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by coopasonic » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Stuff for you, first come, first served:
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Sniper Elite
  • Sniper Elite V2
Last edited by coopasonic on Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Coop

User avatar
Alefroth
Posts: 4320
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:56 pm
Location: Bellingham WA

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Alefroth » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:40 am

I was going to play RE5 next, but I'll give Revelations a go if it's still available.

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am

Well, maybe someone can profit from my stupidity. Cleaning out emails, I found one from GMG for 24% off BT Flashpoint and thought I would pull the trigger on that rather than the Season Pass. Turns out in spite of linking my Steam library there and already owning the damn season pass, they errr… "let me" buy Flashpoint. :doh: I really have no idea if the code registered to my account or what (got an odd error which is what led to this revelation) but I'm happy to pass it along so someone else can hopefully make use of it. No guarantees but PM me if you'd like it.
-mf

User avatar
WYBaugh
Posts: 2391
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by WYBaugh » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Steam Keys for:

Twilight Struggle
Small World 2
Pathfinder Adventures.

Let me know whatchoo want.
Last edited by WYBaugh on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Skinypupy
Posts: 12955
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Pac-12 Country

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Skinypupy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am

WYBaugh wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm
Small World 2
I'll take this if no one else has claimed it.
“Don’t tickle the wall clown.” - MST3K

User avatar
WYBaugh
Posts: 2391
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by WYBaugh » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Skinypupy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 am
WYBaugh wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm
Small World 2
I'll take this if no one else has claimed it.
PM replied

User avatar
Kasey Chang
Posts: 17063
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:20 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Kasey Chang » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Offering up two games as I have the games offered by the Fanatical mystery bundle:

* Star Wars Jedi Academy

Not bad, but obviously a bit outdated on modern hardware

* Operation Flashpoint Red River

Probably the best in the OF franchise, NOT based on Bohemia's "Arma" engine, but pretty realistic nonetheless, it's also extremely unforgiving.
My game FAQs | Join Massdrop and see what sort of deals they have! | Playing: Watch Dogs, Steamworld Heist

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 pm

Not sure where to put free games I dont own so sticking ti here.....

Geneshift
https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600/Geneshift/

Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2048 ... Rebellion/

Anno 1602
https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1602-giveaway/en-GB
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
jztemple2
Posts: 4154
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by jztemple2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Daehawk wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Not sure where to put free games I dont own so sticking ti here.....

Geneshift
https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600/Geneshift/

Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2048 ... Rebellion/

Anno 1602
https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1602-giveaway/en-GB
Good info there, thanks for posting! I guess it could also be put in The Bargin Bin forum, but these are free, so... Freebies! :horse:
"A plan is a list of things that go wrong. I like to keep my lists short. Just be ready." - Rico Rodriguez

User avatar
The Preacher
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13034
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:57 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by The Preacher » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Anyone still not hooked up with Overwatch that wants it? Got an extra from HB.
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.

Zenn7
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Michigan
zenntt777’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Zenn7 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 am

MonkeyFinger wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am
Well, maybe someone can profit from my stupidity. Cleaning out emails, I found one from GMG for 24% off BT Flashpoint and thought I would pull the trigger on that rather than the Season Pass. Turns out in spite of linking my Steam library there and already owning the damn season pass, they errr… "let me" buy Flashpoint. :doh: I really have no idea if the code registered to my account or what (got an odd error which is what led to this revelation) but I'm happy to pass it along so someone else can hopefully make use of it. No guarantees but PM me if you'd like it.
This been claimed yet (or attempted at least)? I will be buying the game in the next couple days (just waiting to see if anyone beats GMG's $19 for the base game).

User avatar
JetFred
Posts: 4116
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In an open field west of a white house
JetFred’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by JetFred » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 am

The Preacher wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:04 pm
Anyone still not hooked up with Overwatch that wants it? Got an extra from HB.
Welcome back again!
I have but one advocate.

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 am

Zenn7 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 am
MonkeyFinger wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am
Well, maybe someone can profit from my stupidity. Cleaning out emails, I found one from GMG for 24% off BT Flashpoint and thought I would pull the trigger on that rather than the Season Pass. Turns out in spite of linking my Steam library there and already owning the damn season pass, they errr… "let me" buy Flashpoint. :doh: I really have no idea if the code registered to my account or what (got an odd error which is what led to this revelation) but I'm happy to pass it along so someone else can hopefully make use of it. No guarantees but PM me if you'd like it.
This been claimed yet (or attempted at least)? I will be buying the game in the next couple days (just waiting to see if anyone beats GMG's $19 for the base game).
Nope, you're the first! Just heading off to bed, I'll dig up the code in the morning and PM it to you.
-mf

User avatar
The Preacher
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13034
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:57 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by The Preacher » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:40 am

JetFred wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 am
The Preacher wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:04 pm
Anyone still not hooked up with Overwatch that wants it? Got an extra from HB.
Welcome back again!
:) Thank you, sir.
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Humble is giving away LEGO Lord of the Rings

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego ... le_index_1
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
MonkeyFinger
Posts: 2976
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: South of Denver, CO

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by MonkeyFinger » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:03 am

MonkeyFinger wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 am
Zenn7 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 am
MonkeyFinger wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am
Well, maybe someone can profit from my stupidity. Cleaning out emails, I found one from GMG for 24% off BT Flashpoint and thought I would pull the trigger on that rather than the Season Pass. Turns out in spite of linking my Steam library there and already owning the damn season pass, they errr… "let me" buy Flashpoint. :doh: I really have no idea if the code registered to my account or what (got an odd error which is what led to this revelation) but I'm happy to pass it along so someone else can hopefully make use of it. No guarantees but PM me if you'd like it.
This been claimed yet (or attempted at least)? I will be buying the game in the next couple days (just waiting to see if anyone beats GMG's $19 for the base game).
Nope, you're the first! Just heading off to bed, I'll dig up the code in the morning and PM it to you.
Not exactly morning but... PM sent!
-mf

Zenn7
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Michigan
zenntt777’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Zenn7 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:25 am

Thank you Monkey Finger, it was at least worth a shot.
FYI for anyone who has not bought the base BattleTech game yet - w/ the 12% off voucher, you can get it on GreenManGaming for $19. Provides a Steam key.

And thank you Daehawk for all the free game notices!

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:59 am

You're welcome :)
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
Moliere
Posts: 12007
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Walking through a desert land

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Moliere » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:36 am

Daehawk wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:13 pm
Humble is giving away LEGO Lord of the Rings

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/lego ... le_index_1
Thanks! Downloading now.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:13 am

You're welcome. Let us know if its fun.
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
jztemple2
Posts: 4154
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by jztemple2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:01 pm

I have a free Steam key for Overlord II, PM me if you want it.
"A plan is a list of things that go wrong. I like to keep my lists short. Just be ready." - Rico Rodriguez

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Both overlord games are great games.
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
Daehawk
Posts: 42742
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Daehawk » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:12 pm

I got Fantasy General free from GOG but it says I have it so here is the code..first use gets it. Has to be redeemed on GOG. Merry Christmas!
Spoiler:
PTMEDC23D678FA4D7V
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

User avatar
JetFred
Posts: 4116
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In an open field west of a white house
JetFred’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by JetFred » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Updated list, claim multiple:

Labyrinthine Dreams
Hard Reset Redux

LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Lord of the Rings

Aozora Meikyuu
Frankenstein: Master of Death
Last edited by JetFred on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I have but one advocate.

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59299
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Isgrimnur » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 am

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Last edited by Isgrimnur on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silver - 2k

User avatar
Blackhawk
Posts: 26017
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Southwest Indiana
Contact:
Blackhawk’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Blackhawk » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Isgrimnur wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 am
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Hey, if you still have it, I'd like to claim this one.
[This space left intentionally blank.]

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 59299
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:
Isgrimnur’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Pay It Forward Freebies -- I

Post by Isgrimnur » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:31 pm

I don't, but Steam gift cards work as well.
Silver - 2k

Post Reply