Free Back issues of PC Gamer, CGM, CG and PC Accelerator

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

gorham09

Free Back issues of PC Gamer, CGM, CG and PC Accelerator

Post by gorham09 »

Blackhawk- if this post is in the wrong forum, my apologies. It didn't seem to fit anywhere in particular.

However, I am planning a move in the not too distant future and am about to throw away a large stack of back issues of gaming magazines. If anyone wants them they're free to a good home. I would ask that you pay the media mail shipping for them (I would be willing to chip in a bit).

I also have some old PC Gamer demo discs.

If there's any interest I could post specifics as to the dates of the magazines. The PC Gamers are a few years old, the CGM and CG are a bit more recent.
Kestrel 2

Post by Kestrel 2 »

I'm interested in some of those old magazines.

Would you be able to post a list of dates?

I sent a PM with my e-mail address.

Thanks!
gorham09

Post by gorham09 »

Kestrel:

I have:

Compuer Games December 2001 to the present
Computer Gaming World January 2002 to the present

I thought I had PC Gamer, but as it turns out I only have December 2001 through March 2002

I also have the infamous PC Accelerator- October 1999 and February 2000 through June 2000 (the last issue).

(P.S. I didn't get your P.M.)
Blackhawk

Re: Free Back issues of PC Gamer, CGM, CG and PC Accelerator

Post by Blackhawk »

gorham09 wrote:Blackhawk- if this post is in the wrong forum, my apologies. It didn't seem to fit anywhere in particular.
No worries - the between-category posts are always tough to place. Personally, I see this as someone giving away freebies, which is normally the function of the trading forum. I'll move this there now - it will likely get more exposure there anyway.

Anyway, after Kestrel is finished, I might be interested in some of the remaining Computer Games and CGW - I have a few ugly holes in my collection.
Kestrel 2

OK

Post by Kestrel 2 »

Thanks, gorham09 -

Yes, I'd like to have the few PC Gamers you have and if you don't mind, the Computer Games magazines, too - unless Blackhawk would like them.

Blackhawk - If you have some holes in your collection, go ahead and take what you want. I'm not a collector - I just like reading about some games and I wouldn't miss the rest.

I'll try to send another PM.

Sorry I'm so late responding - I've been on the road for six hours tonight and I just got in.
gorham09

Post by gorham09 »

I got your message Kestrel and replied.

Anyone else interested in any of these?
Kestrel

Post by Kestrel »

Sorry gorham09 - there was some glitch and I didn't get your message. I did send an e-mail to you so you can get in touch with me.

Thanks!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Kestrel - thanks for offering to share. :D

gorham09 - Sorry for the wait - it has been one hell of a weekend. I sorted everything and figured out what I was missing this morning, and will send you a PM in a moment if the offer is still open.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
gorham09

Post by gorham09 »

Blackhawk I sent you a pm. Essentially Kestrel said he wants the CG'ers and PC Gamers but also said to let you have whatever you want.
So let me know what you want to do. (Since you both asked for the CG magazines and the PC Gamers)

The Computer Gaming World's are all yours though.