Borderlands 2 on Steam (1 avail from 4-pack)- SPOKEN FOR

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

coopasonic

Borderlands 2 on Steam (1 avail from 4-pack)- SPOKEN FOR

Post by coopasonic »

For the price of a $40 amazon eGift Card, Borderlands 2 pre-order may be yours (in september when it releases)! The pre-order teasing you in your library can be yours today! PM me if interested.
Last edited by coopasonic on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Re: Borderlands 2 on Steam (1 avail from 4-pack)

Post by TheMix »

I can ping a non-OO friend to see if he's interested. If you haven't gotten a taker yet.

Edit to add: He and I have a co-op game of Borderlands going, so I know he plays.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

sure, it's not an OO exclusive
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

He's in.

I'll get his Steam account info for you. I'm assuming you have to add him as a friend.

I'll send him the details you sent me for the Amazon card.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Cool, steam says I can send the gift with an email address, but I think it is easier to send to a friend.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
silverjon

Post by silverjon »

coopasonic wrote:Cool, steam says I can send the gift with an email address, but I think it is easier to send to a friend.
Ease of sending is about the same, but I think you automatically become Steam friends in the process of the gift exchange anyway, or at least you do if the person already has an account.
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?