IPod Touch 3rd Generation 32GB

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Octavious

IPod Touch 3rd Generation 32GB

Post by Octavious »

Putting out feelers to see if anybody would be interested in my Ipod. It's a 3rd generation 32GB. The screen has had a cover on it since it was bought so there's no scratches. The backside does have scratches, but no dents are anything like that. Works perfectly. Would come with just a wall charger as I don't have the synch cable anymore and the original headphones met their demise a long time ago. :lol:

Not sure on the price, but what I'm trying to do is get money for a Nintendo 3DS for my daughter for Christmas. Going rate on Ebay seems to be in the 80-90 dollar range. If you have a used 3ds you want to sell I'd gladly work out a deal for that. Damn thing is so expensive, but the kiddo doesn't ask for anything ever and is such a good kid. :wub:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Octavious

Re: IPod Touch 3rd Generation 32GB

Post by Octavious »

Hmm guess there isn't much interest. Or any interest lol. Guess I can try Ebay, but I've never sold anything on there before.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

I dont have any interest in an Ipod but I have been seeing some good deals on 3DS in the last couple weeks. If you dont mind the old model (non XL) you can probably find one for about $150 with a pack in game. If you want the XL best buy will be putting it on sale (Dec 9-15) for $160.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Don't know how much you would get for it, but you could try trading it in to Gamestop or Best Buy. I traded my 3rd gen 32 Gig that was completely effed up (scratches, battery was shot, left side of the screen didn't work) for $40 cash, so you might be able to get more than that.
Black Lives Matter
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Don't know how much you would get for it, but you could try trading it in to Gamestop or Best Buy. I traded my 3rd gen 32 Gig that was completely effed up (scratches, battery was shot, left side of the screen didn't work) for $40 cash, so you might be able to get more than that.
Oh really did you have to have the original headphones and cable?

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Lordnine wrote:I dont have any interest in an Ipod but I have been seeing some good deals on 3DS in the last couple weeks. If you dont mind the old model (non XL) you can probably find one for about $150 with a pack in game. If you want the XL best buy will be putting it on sale (Dec 9-15) for $160.
Thanks for the tip I was just about to buy the new xl bundle online for $200. The prices on it are wacky. They have a bundle that comes with the game for 200 and they sell the regular one without a game for the same price. WTF

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Hmm they have the bundle for 200 with a 20 dollar card + free shipping or I could wait until next week and get it for 160. The only reason I'd take the 160 version is because I could get the pink one. Bundle only comes in blue. Hmm....

*Edit* Decided to just buy it from the website. My daughter can grab another game with the 20 bucks and it has 6 months free financing. Going to pay it all right away anyway, but nice to have the option if I need it. :horse:

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Octavious wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Don't know how much you would get for it, but you could try trading it in to Gamestop or Best Buy. I traded my 3rd gen 32 Gig that was completely effed up (scratches, battery was shot, left side of the screen didn't work) for $40 cash, so you might be able to get more than that.
Oh really did you have to have the original headphones and cable?
I didn't have the headphones. I did have the original cable but it was completely fraying and duct taped in multiple places. Generally, my iPod was a piece of crap.
Black Lives Matter
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

LOL... We'll I do have a cable that's broken heh. I'll check it out the next time I'm at the store.

Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Ya I'm getting my shipment today. Going to bring it in to see if I can get the price adjusted. I could of sworn when I checked the deals last week it didn't include that bundle.

morlac

Post by morlac »

Octavious wrote:LOL... We'll I do have a cable that's broken heh. I'll check it out the next time I'm at the store.

Apple makes crappy cords :) Both the Wife's and I's charging cords for our Iphones are frayed and coming apart after 6 months. For what they charge you would think they would be half way decent.