LF: Left 4 Dead (1) PC

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Sudy

LF: Left 4 Dead (1) PC

Post by Sudy »

Anyone have a giftable copy of of the 1st Left 4 Dead they'd like to part with? My wife and I have been watching Walking Dead and thought we might give it a go. I already have them both myself, but I'd like to get her the 1st one for starters. Despite it being cheap as free frequently on Steam, it's $19.99 regular price. :shock:

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Lordnine

Re: LF: Left 4 Dead (1) PC

Post by Lordnine »

I can’t help you with a giftable copy but I can tell you that the Steam Winter sale will run from Dec. 20th - Jan. 4th.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

It just went on sale on Steam for $4.99 as part of their Big Picture release sale. Or you can pick up both for $7.49.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

Hmm, now what else can I wish for? :o

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
silverjon

Post by silverjon »

To be a real boy!? (wait)
How about a puppy? (no, bad idea)
Um... 50% off everything?
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?