FS: iPad mini, Wi-Fi, 16gb, black

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

wonderpug

FS: iPad mini, Wi-Fi, 16gb, black

Post by wonderpug »

The wife got two of these for Christmas, and since we don't have a gift receipt or anything for the second one, we have no way to return it. (Nobody seems to do store credit for receipt-less returns anymore).

It's still in box and shrink wrapped, the black 16GB Wi-Fi version.

This sells for $329 new, and it looks like I can get close to that selling this on ebay. Where I can sweeten the deal, though, is offering some kind of discount if you want to trade me a PC/console game or a board game (geeky or euro ones, not Monopoly class :wink:). I don't have anything in particular I'm hankering for, but PM me if you have ideas and I'll let you know. Also, if you happen to have Steam bucks or Amazon bucks you'd like to put towards the purchase, those bucks are as good as regular money to me.

My PayPal account has been doing wonky things recently, so I'd prefer moneys to be in the form of Amazon gift cards instead of PayPal. Sans trades, I dunno, how about $300 shipped? You'd be doing me a favor buying mine instead of one from Apple, and I'd rather sell to a forumer than to ebay.