Anyone got an OLD iPad / laptop / tablet they dont want?

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Anyone got an OLD iPad / laptop / tablet they dont want?

Post by Daehawk »

And by dont want I mean DONT WANT..at all.

As you all probably know im broke and will be for some time to come. I can however squeak enough out to pay for shipping on something. Or trade for something. When Im looking for is something my wife can use from the bed through wireless internet to access the web. We are both disabled and live day to day but she tends to be in the bed more and more. She loves using Flickr, email, ebay, and anything else along those lines. I was thinking a touch screen thing like an old Ipad would be her thing cause she already has a ipod touch she loves. I got that back when we have spare cash. I bought it with back pay that I received from waiting 2 years for my disability to go through.

Not looking for anything special..otherwise that would be out of my price range of zero haha. Like I said I can pay shipping or trade something. I have some older hardware like a mobo,cpu,vid card,memory from my 2 year old gaming rig. Not looking for sympathy handouts either...though it sounds like it. Just hoping someone has something they quit using and packed away never to see the light of day again that little D could give some love to. Laptops that wont charge but works off plug, ipad that is all beat up, something. Not trying to get something to resell or retrade. This will be used by D.

Thanks. Lets me know whats out there and we'll see what we can work out. I think Friday is when I'll have some spare cash for shipping if its not too much. Don;t think stuff like this weighs much right?

Thanks for reading this.
Dae
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"