For sale: New DDR3 RAM, 16Gb (2 x 8Gb) -- (sold)

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Bad Demographic

For sale: New DDR3 RAM, 16Gb (2 x 8Gb) -- (sold)

Post by Bad Demographic »

Corsair Vengeance, 2 8Gb DDR3 chips.
I accidentally bought DDR3 instead of DDR4 and didn't realize it until it was too late to return/exchange. My cost was $135, I don't know what to ask for.
Last edited by Bad Demographic on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
BooTx

Re: For sale: New DDR3 RAM, 16Gb (2 x 8Gb)

Post by BooTx »

I'll give you $50, a lightly used paperback copy of the Strugatsky brothers' Science Fiction classic "Roadside Picnic", and a completely unopened bag of peanut M&Ms.
Bad Demographic

I'll pass on the Strugatsky book and the M&Ms, but I'll pm you my name and address (for a check) and you can pm yours to me.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Don't rule out the book. It's good. It's also the basis of STALKER.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Bad Demographic

Well, okay. If you look in here again, BooTx, you can send me the book, too. But keep the M&Ms for yourself - even though they (supposedly) melt in your mouth and not in your hand, I imagine they'll melt in the mail.

Black Lives Matter
wonderpug

Post by wonderpug »

Buyer beware, BooTx. I just tried using this deal on some video games from Amazon resellers and it didn't work at all.
BooTx

Post by BooTx »

I just looked around the room and picked the first two things I saw.

My work hours really conflict with post office hours these days, but I'll get it to you as soon as I can. I enjoyed it (though not nearly as much as Stalker SoC and CoP which are two of my favorite games ever).
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

BooTx wrote:I enjoyed it (though not nearly as much as Stalker SoC and CoP which are two of my favorite games ever).
QFT

I think it partially suffered from poor translation. I suspect that reading it in native Russian would clear up some of the oddness.

Also, it's probably better than the movie. I ... enjoyed... the movie. I think. For what it was. Though I'm not really sure what that was.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.