Ashes of the Singularity Escalation Steam key for trade

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Zenn7

Ashes of the Singularity Escalation Steam key for trade

Post by Zenn7 »

I have Ashes of the Singularity key from the Humble Bundle last month. While it looked like a mildly interesting game, there's a number of other games I would rather have. This is currently $19.99 on the Steam summer sale.

What I'd really like is:
TotalWar: Warhammer - Realm of the Wood Elves (Steam key since I have the base game on Steam and not sure how well it would work getting it from some place else) - currently $12.72 on Steam Summer Sale.

Other things I'd trade for (based on the Steam summer sale, these are all more expensive that the above option, assuming someone wanting to trade these has a key already or someplace other than Steam they would get the games cheaper):
Might & Magic Heroes 7 - Trial by Fire DLC (Steam kry or Ubisoft's Ubiplay key (whatever they call it) - either would work - Steam Summer Sale - $14.99)
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (Steam summer sale - $13.59)
Sorcerer Kings: Rivals (Steam summer sale - $14.99)

Not sure where all these are available from reputable sites that are not Steam keys (GOG might have some/all of them). Like Steam keys but not necessarily a requirement.

Any interest? (Am I nuts to even ask this?)
Zenn7

Re: Ashes of the Singularity Escalation Steam key for trade

Post by Zenn7 »

Awesome, my nephew was thinking of getting this (just looking for a reason). A $7 discount off the current STEAM price was good enough. :)

(just in case that wasn't clear, game's no longer available for trade)