Alien Quadrilogy DVD Set **SOLD**

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

jblank

Alien Quadrilogy DVD Set **SOLD**

Post by jblank »

Selling a mint condition, Alien Quadrilogy DVD Set. This has all 9 DVD's, in perfect condition (only watched Alien and Aliens, not the others).

Selling Alien Quad for <price removed by setaside> (its going for over 40 on EBAY for like new sets like mine) and M & C for <price removed by setaside>, or if you want both, i will knock 2 bucks off and sell them combined for <price removed by setaside> plus a couple bucks for shipping. Paypal accepted.

NOTE from the moderator: Please PM or email jblank for pricing
setaside

Post by setaside »

Damn I wish I wasn't broke. I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

That said, jblank, I'm removing the price from your post. Those interested should PM or email jblank for details. We haven't officially posted our new COC yet (which will most likely allow prices, btw) and since we're still following the old one, I need to ask that people still request emails for pricing. Sorry. Be patient while we finalize our new CoC.
jblank

Post by jblank »

Sorry about that, I was posting under the assump[tion that it was allowed. My mistake.
"Ju tell yo fren ah keel a communiss foh fuhn...buh foh a green cahd, ah cahrv heem up reel nass"
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I would think that you'd allow posting of prices because it ensures that everyone is getting the same price.
Kaigen

Post by Kaigen »

YGM and such.
End of line.
jblank

Post by jblank »

Kaigen wrote:YGM and such.
And you have a reply.
"Ju tell yo fren ah keel a communiss foh fuhn...buh foh a green cahd, ah cahrv heem up reel nass"