Feedback list clarification

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Blackhawk

Feedback list clarification

Post by Blackhawk »

I have gotten a few emails about this, and thought I would clarify it here for everybody.

In the first few days after The Event, nobody was sure where they'd go. At the time, we still weren't entirely sure what had happened to GG - we had no idea if we'd be able to save Gone Gold, throw in the towel, or proceed as we have. Since a full ConsoleGold migration seemed possible, I put a copy of the Trader Feedback List over there for reference by the community, along with several warnings that it was not official an not permanent.

Once we decided to come here, I officially placed the active list in this forum. Let me put that another way - only the list posted here in the Brutesquad forums is going to be maintained. The one at Console Gold was there for the temporary convenience of the community. They have their own, seperate list that they are maintaining on their own for feedback from trades made there.

Now, someone trade me a copy of Rome: Total War. Hurry it up. :ninja:
Fafhrd

Post by Fafhrd »

What you have for trade of Rome: Total War? The hype got me to buy it only to grow bored with it after a week.

Looking for PC,X-Box,Ps2, and maybe Gamecube games. Possible to work out cash. Ive got hte strategy guide for RTW as well.
Change is in the wind...