WTB: Guild Wars (nightfall preferably)

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Elbino

WTB: Guild Wars (nightfall preferably)

Post by Elbino »

Anyone tired of this? If so, I'd buy pretty much any guild wars you have provided this game can actually be sold with the account.

Pete
OO, GWJ, QT3
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

You might check Sam's Club if there's one in your area. The one near me still has a three pack of all the games for $49.95. I would have thought that would be a clearance price but they actually got more stock in recently.
(HBZ)
igbe

Re: WTB: Guild Wars (nightfall preferably)

Post by igbe »

Elbino wrote:Anyone tired of this? If so, I'd buy pretty much any guild wars you have provided this game can actually be sold with the account.

Pete
Elbino

If you do not have a sams club or want to go to one. I have all 3 releases and I am done with GW. Never knew why I bought the second or third release as I tired of it quickly.

I keep my games in original condition. All have boxes, manuals, cds, jewel cases, etc. I am more then happy to give you my username and password. Have three toons with nothing really big on any of them.

Igbe
Elbino

Post by Elbino »

Here in Nova Scotia, my options are pretty much limited to buying one of the games for $40 at Wal mart. If the igbe deal doesn't work out maybe I'll try and get someone to hit up Sams Club for some paypal lovin :D

Pete
OO, GWJ, QT3
Koz

Post by Koz »

FWIW, it's pretty easy to transfer accounts. The username is just your e-mail address so you can change that, set up a new password, and you'll be good to go.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

But it's a breach of the EULA. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???

In any event, glad to have you joining us!