Game Giveaway

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Windows95

Game Giveaway

Post by Windows95 »

Cleaning out the PC desk, have two somewhat older PC games for giveaway. First come, first serve, just send me a PM with your mailing name & address. I'll pay for basic snail mail within North America.

One game each, just ask you've been a registered OO'er for at least one month. Also, please actually want the game, don't just sell/trade it right away.

MS Flight Simulator 2004 - Century of Flight
4 CDs and the most useless sim manual ever :)

Sid Meier's Pirates! DVD (yes, you need a DVD drive)
1 DVD, spiral manual & map
Grundbegriff

Re: Game Giveaway

Post by Grundbegriff »

Windows95 wrote:Sid Meier's Pirates! DVD (yes, you need a DVD drive) 1 DVD, spiral manual & map
My kid won't shut up about Pirates. Maybe this would settle him down! :)
Windows95

Post by Windows95 »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Windows95 wrote:Sid Meier's Pirates! DVD (yes, you need a DVD drive) 1 DVD, spiral manual & map
Don't worry, the dancing minigame will quickly break him of any pirate obsession. ;)

FS2K4 still up for grabs then.
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Ooo I’ve always wanted to try a flight Sim but never quite dared take the plunge.
Windows95

Post by Windows95 »

Lordnine wrote:Ooo I’ve always wanted to try a flight Sim but never quite dared take the plunge.
Got your PM. Sorry, have no idea if it works under Vista, never tried. I'll send it to you and if worse comes to worse, forward it along to someone else.
Dan_Theman

Post by Dan_Theman »

Windows95 wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
Don't worry, the dancing minigame will quickly break him of any pirate obsession. ;)

FS2K4 still up for grabs then.
for what it's worth, my son and I played the game together and I took control for the dancing and fencing (at first, he later on took over the fencing part as he became more comfortable with the mechanics). By the end, I actually started enjoying the dancing a little bit.
Windows95

Post by Windows95 »

Ok guys, I'll try to ship everything off within the next week. Snail mail to the US will probably take at least 10 days on top of that. Let me know if/when you get it.