RoN & RoN Exp for $9.99 each!

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

wankerjr

RoN & RoN Exp for $9.99 each!

Post by wankerjr »

Spotted this at one of my local Best Buys. I hesitated and went to another BB and it didn't have the price change on the shelf. So I decided to verify this online and someone else on CG posted as well. Definitely picking these both up later this week.
Yet another shameless plug..for something
ThirdDynasty

Post by ThirdDynasty »

Thanks for the heads up wankerjr. Dropped by my local BB and they had both in stock for 9.99 each.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Finally. I've been dying to play this game.
Kschang77

I'm debating if I'll see the two later as a gold package...

Post by Kschang77 »

Or to buy it now...
wankerjr

Re: I'm debating if I'll see the two later as a gold package

Post by wankerjr »

Kschang77 wrote:Or to buy it now...
The gold package is currently advertised in BB circular as "on sale" for $24.99 and I haven't seen it in stock.
Yet another shameless plug..for something
jonsauce

Post by jonsauce »

I just got my RoN: Thrones and Patriots today.

Except when I opened the box it was the original game, and the packing slip inside was for some kids birthday gift who lives in California. I live in Michigan.

I tried going to the store to exchange it but they said that they couldn't do an exchange even though I had my online receipt and the other persons packing slip. So I called 1-888-Best-Buy and finally after 10 minutes of menus I got to talk to a lady who was helpful. She reshipped my order with not second charge to my credit card so hopefully I'll actually have it by next Saturday.

She told me to return the Rise of Nations I have to the local store, but since they refused to help me I don't plan on going back.
Now Playing:

WoW (PC)
LotRO (PC)
GH2 (360)
is_dead

Post by is_dead »

darn, sometimes these Best Buy deals carry over into Canada and sometimes not. RON and the expansion are both 39.99 at best buy here. However Codename Panzers is 30 bucks.
is_dead
Baroquen

Post by Baroquen »

The Best Buy circular is wrong. Your store should have had a correction printed. The gold edition wasn't available and then they dropped the price of RoN and the expansion to 9.99 each. If I remember reading it correctly, I think it was a limited time deal, but I don't remember for sure.

Haven't played it yet, but real time strategy has never been my thing.
Markly

Post by Markly »

Can't get to either the RON or the exp pack pages on best buy's website. anyone else have this trouble?