Humble Bundles

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Zenn7

Re: Humble Bundles

Post by Zenn7 »

JetFred wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 am If anyone doesn't want AI War 2, I'd take it. But I have to confess I may never get around to playing it.
I'd like AI War 2 too if no one wants it. As I am going to get the Paradox build a bundle, if someone wanted a game of say up to $4 (after the final 85% discount (pre-sale price of $25 or less will land in a suitable range), in from that bundle, I'd pick that up for them in trade.

Didn't really get into AI War for the main game play, but they had a TD mode that I spent a fair amount of time playing with.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Zenn7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:21 pm
Archinerd wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:47 pm
Zenn7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 am
Kasey Chang wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:24 am FWIW, Battletech: Heavy Metal is down to 12.72 in Humble Store,
If you need more than just the Heavy Metal DLC, you might be better off buying the BattleTech: Mercenaries collection through their bundle option where you can get it up to 85% off.

If there are other games in the bundle you want, great. But even if there's nothing else you want, you can add the 4 cheapest games in there (Age of Wonders 1 and any 3 that show as $2.49 - such as Hearts of Iron 3, Crusader King Complete (this is the first one) and Sword of the Stars Complete) - this gets the bill down to $18.89 total for all the games.

BattleTech: Mercenaries collection is the base game plus the Season Pass (all 3 major DLC - Flashpoint, Urban Warfare and Heavy Metal). I just need the last 2 and am seriously considering it. Not sure if the base game is coming as a separate key. Guessing for the DLC, being the Season Pass, that is probably all 1 key.

BTW, if someone is interested in games other than BattleTech from this bundle and wants to work out a deal, let me know. Something like you would only have to pay for whatever games you wanted at whatever final discounted price they ended up being at (basically, you'd get 85% off) - or if you want to buy and get the other 4 games, I'd buy BT:Merc's collection from you for the discounted price (it gets all the way down to $13.50 just for BT:Merc's collection at that point) - and if the base game is a separate key, I really just want the season pass (really just Urban Warfare and Heavy Metal). Think it will be a while before I can beat that price.
PM'd you to jump on bandwagon for Hearts of Iron IV - Cadet Edition.

If you decided not to buy the bundle, no worries.
Gotcha Arch, waiting til Monday night to let the any others jump on (especially non-weekenders).
Anybody else?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Sakura collection for those that enjoy that sort of thing.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Zenn7 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:40 pm
Zenn7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:21 pm
Archinerd wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:47 pm
Zenn7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 am
Kasey Chang wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:24 am FWIW, Battletech: Heavy Metal is down to 12.72 in Humble Store,
If you need more than just the Heavy Metal DLC, you might be better off buying the BattleTech: Mercenaries collection through their bundle option where you can get it up to 85% off.

If there are other games in the bundle you want, great. But even if there's nothing else you want, you can add the 4 cheapest games in there (Age of Wonders 1 and any 3 that show as $2.49 - such as Hearts of Iron 3, Crusader King Complete (this is the first one) and Sword of the Stars Complete) - this gets the bill down to $18.89 total for all the games.

BattleTech: Mercenaries collection is the base game plus the Season Pass (all 3 major DLC - Flashpoint, Urban Warfare and Heavy Metal). I just need the last 2 and am seriously considering it. Not sure if the base game is coming as a separate key. Guessing for the DLC, being the Season Pass, that is probably all 1 key.

BTW, if someone is interested in games other than BattleTech from this bundle and wants to work out a deal, let me know. Something like you would only have to pay for whatever games you wanted at whatever final discounted price they ended up being at (basically, you'd get 85% off) - or if you want to buy and get the other 4 games, I'd buy BT:Merc's collection from you for the discounted price (it gets all the way down to $13.50 just for BT:Merc's collection at that point) - and if the base game is a separate key, I really just want the season pass (really just Urban Warfare and Heavy Metal). Think it will be a while before I can beat that price.
PM'd you to jump on bandwagon for Hearts of Iron IV - Cadet Edition.

If you decided not to buy the bundle, no worries.
Gotcha Arch, waiting til Monday night to let the any others jump on (especially non-weekenders).
Anybody else?
Bundle purchased. Arch - you got a PM with details.

I now have a copy of Age of Wonders 1 to throw up in the Free thread.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

JetFred wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 am If anyone doesn't want AI War 2, I'd take it. But I have to confess I may never get around to playing it.
I no longer have anything (other keys in free thread) to offer in trade, but I'd take a copy of AI War 2 if anyone doesn't want it (but I wanted to make sure to note JF requested it first).
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Out of curiosity, anyone pick up a Pathfinder key from last month's bundle that didn't use it? While I'd be happy to take it for free, I'd also be happy to trade or maybe buy it too.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Zenn7 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:29 pm Out of curiosity, anyone pick up a Pathfinder key from last month's bundle that didn't use it? While I'd be happy to take it for free, I'd also be happy to trade or maybe buy it too.
PM sent.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Kasey Chang wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:54 am
Zenn7 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:29 pm Out of curiosity, anyone pick up a Pathfinder key from last month's bundle that didn't use it? While I'd be happy to take it for free, I'd also be happy to trade or maybe buy it too.
PM sent.
Cool! Thanks!
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

I have Humble Choice, paused for the month. They have now offered me a $3 coupon to unpause for this month (good til 3/31).

So I can sub for the month for $9.

Only game I want is AI War 2, and I don't want it that badly.

Someone wants to put up $6, they can have the rest of the games besides AI War2 (haven't actually sub'd for a month since they moved to Choice - not sure if you still get all games or just get to pick more games, in which case, you can pick whichever other games you want).
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Zenn7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm I have Humble Choice, paused for the month. They have now offered me a $3 coupon to unpause for this month (good til 3/31).

Someone wants to put up $6, they can have the rest of the games besides AI War2 (haven't actually sub'd for a month since they moved to Choice - not sure if you still get all games or just get to pick more games, in which case, you can pick whichever other games you want).
How do you know what games are available this month?
Not seeing anything but last months.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Did you click "my subscription"?
I have but one advocate.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

JetFred wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 pm Did you click "my subscription"?
What he said. But to make your life easier...
My Friend Pedro
Planet Coaster
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Exa Punks
Turok
Death's Gambit
198X
Niffelheim
Etherborn

And of course, AI War 2.

Choice says I can pick 9, so AI War2 for me and whatever 8 whoever takes my offer wants. If for some reason you don't want all 8 choices, I'll just pick some and throw them up in the free thread.
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

JetFred wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 pm Did you click "my subscription"?
I don't have a subscription.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Then they only show you the full previous month, and the few featured games of the current month on the front page.
I have but one advocate.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Zenn7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:28 pm Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Both of these are fantastic games, btw.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zenn7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm I have Humble Choice, paused for the month. They have now offered me a $3 coupon to unpause for this month (good til 3/31).

I would do Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, Battle Chasers: Nightwar for $6 -- unless Skinypuppy changed your mind and you want those now too. :)
I don't really want anything else, you can keep the rest of the keys.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Skinpuppy, since you asked first, please let me know if you want this.

Otherwise, I will go with Archinerd.

Arch - if Skinny doesn't want it, you got it. Nothing else I want either so I'll just pick the rest and throw them up in the free thread (people can thank you for your generosity :) .
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Oh no, I don’t need them. Already have both on Switch.

Just commenting that they’re great. :)
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

All yours then Arch.

I'll order them in the morning (in case you change your mind about wanting any other games).
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Having issues with purchasing from Humble Bundle this morning.

Said my card on file was having billing issues. Tried to add my newer card, card declined, even though I used this card at humble earlier this month and every place in daily life.

Call my cc company, talked to fraud prevention, they said it was set and would go through.

Got to add it now, but when I went to pay the monthly sub, card declined.

At this point, I am guessing something must be wrong with humblebundle.com. Anyone else having trouble?

I'll try again in a few hours, see if things improve.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Still having issues, so I opened a support ticket, got the automated reply that they received my ticket, including this line:

If you have managed to fix the issue yourself or the mercenaries invading your quaint mountain village have retreated, reply to this email with "#resolve” and the ticket will be closed.

:shock:
:lol:
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

$ sent with the hope this will be resolved.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

I got charged for the month yesterday morning, y'all may be too late.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

No, I was good. Whatever their malfunction was, it's resolved.

Arch, I sent the games to the same email you had me use last time.

To the free games thread!
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

hyuuge game/app/eBook/eComix/audiobook bundle for 'coronavirus-related organizations' charity - base donation of $30 gets you a lot:

https://www.humblebundle.com/conquer-covid19-bundle
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I have like 1/3 of those games already...
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

More like all but maybe 2..
I have but one advocate.
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

That actually has a half-dozen games I'm interested in and don't already have. I may get it.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

I picked it up but haven't parsed through the games yet. There were a couple that caught my eye as I skimmed it. Decent cause at least.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

I'm pretty happy with this month's Humble Choice. Four of them were on my wish list. Plus if anyone has a leftover Capitalism 2 key, I'll give you a Road Redemption key for it.
I have but one advocate.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

And just a note: When I activated The Bard's Tale 4, The Bard's Tale Trilogy appeared as well. I may be overlooking it, but I didn't see that detail on the Humble page because I think it's a Steam store thing.
I have but one advocate.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

JetFred wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:10 pm I'm pretty happy with this month's Humble Choice. Four of them were on my wish list. Plus if anyone has a leftover Capitalism 2 key, I'll give you a Road Redemption key for it.
Is there a way to see what's on offer without subbing? The only game it shows on the site is Hitman 2, which I have no interest in. Happy to plunk down a few $$ if there's something else good though.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

No, but here:

Opus Magnum
MOLEK-SYNTEZ
Hitman 2
GRIS
This Is the Police 2
Raiden 5: Director’s Cut
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Truberbrook
Bard's Tale 4, The: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut (upon activation, Steam gave me the remastered Trilogy as well)
Capitalism 2
Shoppe Keep 2
I have but one advocate.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

JetFred wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 pm No, but here:

Opus Magnum
MOLEK-SYNTEZ
Hitman 2
GRIS
This Is the Police 2
Raiden 5: Director’s Cut
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Truberbrook
Bard's Tale 4, The: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut (upon activation, Steam gave me the remastered Trilogy as well)
Capitalism 2
Shoppe Keep 2
Thanks. Wallet is safe this month.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

I'm a big fan of puzzle games so I had Gris, Opus Magnum, and Truberbrook on my wish list. I also like fantasy 4x and some shmups.
I have but one advocate.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

JetFred wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:10 pm I'm pretty happy with this month's Humble Choice. Four of them were on my wish list.
same here
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Gris is an absolutely brilliant game.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Skinypupy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:09 pm Gris is an absolutely brilliant game.
Yep. Blew straight through it. It's about 4-5 hours depending on if you explore, but I enjoyed just going with the beautiful, smooth flow.
I have but one advocate.
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

hitbyambulance wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:41 pm this is an odd one: https://www.humblebundle.com/software/w ... e-software
That is odd. And I didn't know they're still making WordPerfect!