Humble Bundles

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

silvaril

Re: Humble Bundles

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Hothead Games:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One. If you pay $6 or more, you’ll also receive The Baconing and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase of $1 or more will get you three wonderful games on Steam for Windows with select games also available for Mac*. Better yet, pay $6 or more and we’ll also throw in The Baconing and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two! Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

*Note: This bundle provides Steam keys only.
Humble Weekly Sale:
http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly" target="_blank
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

$1 tier is all one key.
I have but one advocate.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

The Baconing, and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two are one key as well.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Cipher Prime:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for Splice, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War and Pulse: Volume One. If you pay $6 or more, you’ll also receive Intake* and Auditorium! This weekly sale also commemorates Cipher Prime's 5th anniversary of developing vibrant games. Congratulations, Cipher Prime!

*Cipher Prime’s newest game, Intake is making its debut on Windows and Mac exclusively for the Humble Weekly Sale and is not available anywhere else!

Fired-up Cross-Platform and DRM-free. Your purchase will get you Splice and Fractal DRM-free on Windows, Mac and Linux, as well as Pulse DRM-free on Android. Splice, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War and Pulse are also available for Android. Paying $6 or more unlocks Intake and Auditorium on Windows and Mac. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

Pay what you want. Pay what you want to receive three incredible titles. Pay $1 or more to receive Steam keys for Splice and Fractal: Make Blooms Not War. Unlock two more games by paying $6 or more.
Humble Weekly Sale:
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Team 17:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for six canorous soundtracks. Pay $1 or more for Superfrog HD, Worms Blast, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Ultimate Mayhem, Worms Armageddon and Worms Pinball! Pay $6 or more and you’ll unlock Alien Breed: Impact, Alien Breed 2: Assault, Alien Breed 3: Descent and Worms Revolution Gold with four packs of DLC!

Fire it up on Steam. Your purchase will get you these wonderful games on Steam for Windows, with select games on Mac and Linux, when you pay $1 or more*. If you pay $6 or more we’ll also throw in Alien Breed: Impact, Alien Breed 2: Assault, Alien Breed 3: Descent and Worms Revolution Gold with four packs of DLC! Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

*Please note this bundle requires you to redeem on your Steam account.
Humble Weekly Sale:
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Humble appears to have done a new thing here. The key page lists every game separately, but when you click for the key, you now login through Humble to Steam and it adds the game to your account. Presumably you could pull up the link on another computer and login to a different Steam account to assign the keys you already have, but this would mean you can't give away individually any of the Humble keys from your bundle anymore.

From the FAQ:
Q:The Steam key says “Your Steam account already owns the game”.
A:The steam keys provided on the download page do not generate giftable copies on Steam. If your account already owns the game, you can not redeem the game again.

Q:Does this mean you’re getting rid of gifting?
A:Our terms of service haven't changed, Steam keys and all Humble Bundle contents are intended for your personal use. You can still purchase a bundle as a gift for a friend in step #4 on the order page.
I have but one advocate.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

I have to believe that some of those keys were getting sold so they've made this change to combat it.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

note that Worms:Armageddon has been getting updates/enhancements/add-ons over the past 11 years by a pair of coders who do it in their free time. at this point, the amount of customizable options in the game is insane... it's the definitive Worms title at this point - even more than the latest Reloaded/Revolution versions from Team 17.

to see the humongous list of changes, get the readme file from here

(if you still have the original CD, you can download the latest patch from Team 17's FTP site. yes, it works with 64-bit Windows OSes, including Windows 8.1)
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

WB Games bundle:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2
F.E.A.R. 3
some LotR-whatever game

beat the average (currently $4.24):
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman: Arkham City GOTY (just wondering - shouldn't that be "Batman: Gotham City"....?)
godhugh
Forum Admin

Post by godhugh »

If anyone needs a copy, I just bought the WB Humble Bundle and have an extra copy of Batman: Arkham City GOTY and Fear 2 now.
To my Wife:

"Life's only life with you in this song" -Whistles the Wind, Flogging Molly

Not to my Wife:

- "When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for his life."
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

godhugh wrote:If anyone needs a copy, I just bought the WB Humble Bundle and have an extra copy of Batman: Arkham City GOTY and Fear 2 now.
Hi godhugh, I'd love the arkham city code if nobody has take it yet. Thanks!

Edit: nevermind, that's the one I've played and finished. I never played the first one (AA).
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

That's in the base package. I just paid $1 to get AA added to my backlog.

I completed it on XBox, but I want to revisit the games at some point.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Humble isn't letting you give away keys anymore.
I have but one advocate.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

JetFred wrote:Humble isn't letting you give away keys anymore.
There were four listed keys for each game on my page. To the right of the box, there was a button with a gift icon. I didn't hit it to try it out, but I believe the option still exists.
WPD

Post by WPD »

Isgrimnur wrote:
JetFred wrote:Humble isn't letting you give away keys anymore.
There were four listed keys for each game on my page. To the right of the box, there was a button with a gift icon. I didn't hit it to try it out, but I believe the option still exists.
Yeah. It looks like, at least this in this bundle, you *can* gift individual games to peoples.
Later ya'll.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Interesting. I'll look for it next time a new bundle goes up.
I have but one advocate.
Elbino

Post by Elbino »

If anyone needs/wants Asylum, just send me a PM and I'll make sure you get it!

*GONE*
OO, GWJ, QT3
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Daedalic Entertainment:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for five games from Daedalic Entertainment: Edna and Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes, A New Beginning - Final Cut, The Whispered World, The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet and The Chronicles of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream. Pay $6 or more and you’ll also receive Deponia, Journey of a Roach and The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav!

Tons of extras. Daedalic Entertainment is also throwing in loads of extra stuff just for purchasers of this weekly sale. If you purchase this weekly sale, you’ll also get the compelling full-length documentary, An Inconvenient Game, heaps of digital art for select games and printable art of your favorite Deponia characters...

Fire it up DRM-free and on Steam. Your purchase will get you eight games DRM-free for Windows with select games also available for Mac. Steam keys for select games will automatically be provided for purchases of $1 or more. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.
Humble Weekly Sale:
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

some keys up for grabs, Please post that you took them to save others the hassle....

Moved to Pay it Forward thread as suggested by Jet Fred!
Last edited by Enigma on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now Playing:
XCOM, Huge backlog in the wings thanks a lot Steam!
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

1) Feel free to post those in the Pay It Forward thread where I'm always posting Groupees leftovers among other things.

2) Both of those games are good enough to be on Steam soon. On the other hand, Groupees gives Steam keys to the owner of the bundle, unlike Indie Gala which distributes Steam keys through the Desura account that claims the key.
I have but one advocate.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Humble Weekly's new set... Bit Composer games... Jagged Alliance and more.

I like to try Thunderwolves, but I already have Galaxy and Pacific Carriers, and most of the Jagged Alliance stuff. Not for me this time.

I'm quite tempted by the WB bundle... I kinda wanted to try FEAR series, and I ALREADY have both Batman games. Any one need them? :)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

bitComposer Games:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Thunder Wolves and Jagged Alliance: Classics (includes four separate classic games!). Pay $6 or more and you’ll also receive Jagged Alliance: Crossfire and Expeditions: Conquistador!

Ready to play. Your purchase will get you five games ready to play on Windows via Steam with Expeditions: Conquistador and Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers also available on Steam for Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Classics is only available DRM-free for Windows. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

Pay what you want. Pay anything you want for Jagged Alliance: Classics. Pay $1 or more to redeem Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, Thunder Wolves and Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD on Steam. Unlock two more games on Steam by paying $6 or more.
Humble Weekly Sale:
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

Are they still doing that weird thing where you have to link your Steam account to their service in order to redeem your Steam keys?
When the sun goes out, we'll have eight minutes to live.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Yeah, but now I've sent keys back and forth between accounts and it worked fine. A lot of emails and links to jump around, but it works.
I have but one advocate.
Lyno

Post by Lyno »

The current Humble Weekly Sale is out and it's a bunch of tables for Pinball FX2 from Zen Studios:

Pay what you want for the following:

Pinball FX2 - Core Pack
Pinball FX2 - Classic Pack
Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table
Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table
Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table

Pay $6 to also unlock the following:

Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack

22 Pinball FX 2 tables for $6. Great deal if you haven't bought any of these tables before.

-Lyno!
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Man thats a major pinball collection.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

Better if I didn't have two of the three tier 2 packs already, but I still went in for $6 since they each usually go for $9.99....

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Sorry to be THAT GUY who asks this question, but does this bundle include the base Pinball FX2 game necessary to play all these tables?
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Base game free on steam
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

I posted about this in the other Humble thread, but the main Humble Bundle is worth checking out if you have an Android device. SpellTower and Kingdom Rush are great, and Ridiculous Fishing is fun in the little time I've dedicated to it so far.
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Freyland wrote:Base game free on steam
Ooh, thank you.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Well the tables are beautiful but the flippers are ass. I can't seem to play any of the table at all well because I cant hit any of the ramps because the flippers are laggy in all the tables. They feel more right on the older type tables because in real life those were slow and weak. But in the newer tables they just suck. I have a powerful pc and have AA off and no reflections. Its all ok but the damn flippers.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Zaxxon wrote:Kingdom Rush is by far, the best casual video game ever made
Fixed!
Lyno

Post by Lyno »

Daehawk wrote:Well the tables are beautiful but the flippers are ass. I can't seem to play any of the table at all well because I cant hit any of the ramps because the flippers are laggy in all the tables. They feel more right on the older type tables because in real life those were slow and weak. But in the newer tables they just suck. I have a powerful pc and have AA off and no reflections. Its all ok but the damn flippers.
I too found the flippers laggy when playing on keyboard. But they are spot on when playing with a 360 controller (connected via wireless pc adapter).

-Lyno!
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Carpet_pissr wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:Kingdom Rush is by far, the best casual video game ever made
Fixed!
:)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Lyno wrote:
Daehawk wrote:Well the tables are beautiful but the flippers are ass. I can't seem to play any of the table at all well because I cant hit any of the ramps because the flippers are laggy in all the tables. They feel more right on the older type tables because in real life those were slow and weak. But in the newer tables they just suck. I have a powerful pc and have AA off and no reflections. Its all ok but the damn flippers.
I too found the flippers laggy when playing on keyboard. But they are spot on when playing with a 360 controller (connected via wireless pc adapter).

-Lyno!
Really? Strange. Thank you though I will give that a go.
Jag

Post by Jag »

I found the flippers laggy with the KB as well.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

New Humble Jumbo Bundle

Natural Selection 2
Magicka + Vietnam DLC
Sanctum 2

for any price

If you beat the average, you also get

Gary's Mod
Orcs must die 2 COMPLETE
Serious Sam 3 BFE
and some game(s) to be announced!

Some games also come with soundtracks.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

The Humble Store is beginning their holiday sale today.

Edit - I guess it technically began yesterday.
Last edited by Kelric on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

PIcked up the Humble Bundle 8 (with little inferno and anomaly 2). I really like the ones that are steam/android it seems.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.