Humble Bundles

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

silvaril

Re: Humble Bundles

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Arcen Games:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for AI War: Fleet Command and 5 DLC packs, A Valley Without Wind, A Valley Without Wind 2, Tidalis, and soundtracks. If you pay more than $5.80, you'll also receive Skyward Collapse, the DLC Skyward Collapse: Nihon no Mura, and Shattered Haven!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase will get you six outstanding games DRM-free and on Steam for Windows and Mac. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.
Humble Weekly Sale:
http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly" target="_blank
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

One key for AI War + 4 DLC + Tidalis. One key for newest AI War DLC (Vengeance). One key for Valley 1 + 2.
I have but one advocate.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

The Humble Indie Bundle 9.
Humble Bundle wrote: Humble Indie Bundle 9 features six wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. If you pay over the average, you'll also receive the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light and the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ.

Cross-platform and DRM-free. All of these games run great on Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here)! A purchase of $1 or more will also get you Steam keys!
Humble Bundle:
http://www.humblebundle.com/" target="_blank
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

In for $1 for Trine 2, but none of the others interest me.
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

I've played almost all of those, but I'd like to highlight Mark of the Ninja. Loved that one.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

out of all those i only have FTL on Windows and OS X. all the rest are games i have been wanting (plus the Linux version of FTL), so i will buy tonight!
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

All of the keys are separate. Of course Trine 2 is one key, but if you only have the base version (no DLC) you can use the key to add the DLC.
I have but one advocate.
paulbaxter

Post by paulbaxter »

Brutal Legend is quite amusing, FWIW.
No sig, must scream, etc.
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

Once again, I own everything. I'm trying to eliminate my reliance on my 360, so I kinda want Brutal Legend and Fez on the PC to replace my 360 copies, but I don't think that's enough of a motivator for me.
I can't imagine, even at my most inebriated, hearing a bouncer offering me an hour with a stripper for only $1,400 and thinking That sounds like a reasonable idea.-Two Sheds
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Chaz wrote:Once again, I own everything. I'm trying to eliminate my reliance on my 360, so I kinda want Brutal Legend and Fez on the PC to replace my 360 copies, but I don't think that's enough of a motivator for me.
So then pay $.01....
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Kelric wrote:
Chaz wrote:Once again, I own everything. I'm trying to eliminate my reliance on my 360, so I kinda want Brutal Legend and Fez on the PC to replace my 360 copies, but I don't think that's enough of a motivator for me.
So then pay $.01....
PayPal fees for HumbleBundle would be more than that, so you could do it, but it would be, as they say, 'a dick move'.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

hitbyambulance wrote:
Kelric wrote:
So then pay $.01....
PayPal fees for HumbleBundle would be more than that, so you could do it, but it would be, as they say, 'a dick move'.
If they weren't still making money, they wouldn't allow it. I've paid above average, the $1 for Steam keys and $0.01 multiple times each. I have no qualms.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Retro Shooters:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition! If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Hard Reset Extended Edition and System Shock 2!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase will get you six incredible games on Windows via Steam. System Shock 2 is also available on Mac, while Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition are also available on Steam for Mac and Linux! Full system requirements for the games can be found here.
Humble Weekly Sale:
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

paulbaxter wrote:Brutal Legend is quite amusing, FWIW.
Seconded. I expected less than nothing from it and I find it hilariously awesome.
There is no hug button. Sad!
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

i started playing FEZ tonight. i am really appreciating the level of detail put into it, so far. hope it holds out for the whole game.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

The Humble Indie Bundle 9: Updated with 4 more games for those who pay more than average.
Humble Bundle wrote: Humble Indie Bundle 9 features ten wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. Pay over the average and you'll also get the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light; the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ; the hilarious fowl action-platformer Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken; the infectious frenzied action-puzzler A Virus Named TOM; the exquisitely crafted action-RPG Bastion; and the captivating puzzle-platformer LIMBO!

Cross-platform and DRM-free. All of these games run great on Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here)! A purchase of $1 or more will also get you Steam keys!
Humble Bundle:
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Egosoft:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion (plus its DLC X3: Reunion - Bonus Package), and the soundtrack for the exciting up-and-coming X Rebirth! If you pay $6.00 or more, you'll also receive X3: Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude and its soundtrack, and X-Superbox Bonus Material!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase will get you six majestic games on Steam for Windows, with select games also on Steam for Mac and Linux. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.
Humble Weekly Sale:
Teggy

Post by Teggy »

Am I the only one who hears Tandi from Fallout whenever Silvaril posts?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I hear the NPCs from Baldur's Gate.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Dang'it, I was going for a soul-less vibe... :P
Teggy

Post by Teggy »

Isgrimnur wrote:I hear the NPCs from Baldur's Gate.
sorry, yes, that's who I was thinking of, the girl you meet at the beginning.
silverjon

Post by silverjon »

Yes, Imoen voice, every time.

(And it beats having me associate you with Noober.)
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

I've often wondered if "Heya" is actually typed in every post, or some kind of macro/script thing.

And don't tell me NO one thinks of the Outkast song?! Come on!

Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

silvaril wrote: Egosoft:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay what you want for X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion (plus its DLC X3: Reunion - Bonus Package), and the soundtrack for the exciting up-and-coming X Rebirth! If you pay $6.00 or more, you'll also receive X3: Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude and its soundtrack, and X-Superbox Bonus Material!
Too bad I already bought the superbox a year ago... and somehow never got into it. I started the game, and was COMPLETELY LOST as to what to do next. I flew around for a couple minutes, and quit. ;)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
silverjon

Post by silverjon »

Carpet_pissr wrote:And don't tell me NO one thinks of the Outkast song?! Come on!
Baldur's Gate is integrated into my consciousness in ways that I don't expect anyone to understand. My internal soundtrack for reacting to people is mostly voiced lines from BG. Pop songs just can't compete with that.
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Humble Mobile Bundle 2.
Humble Bundle wrote: Humble Mobile Bundle 2 features six unbeatable games for Android. Pay what you want to receive the zany arcade slugfest Punch Quest; the adorable tower-defense game Bloons TD 5; the vibrant clock-rewinding endless runner Time Surfer; and the spaceship adventure sim Star Command. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get the visually stunning action RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands and the exciting and gory racing game Carmageddon.

Pay what you want. Name your price for these six striking Android games, ready to play and compatible on tons of Android devices (supported device list here)!
Humble Bundle:

Also, yeah, now you mention it, I do recall Imoen.
Still prefer the soul-less option. Just saying...
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

Kalypso Media:
Humble Bundle wrote: This week, pay $1 or more for Tropico 3, Sine Mora, SkyDrift, and Anna - Extended Edition! If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Tropico 4 and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase will get you six incredible games on Windows via Steam. Anna - Extended Edition is also available on Steam for Mac and Linux. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.
Humble Weekly Sale:
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Humble Weekly Sale:
Nine magnificent games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for the over the top high jinks game Neighbours From Hell Compilation, the highly acclaimed RTS Supreme Commander, the juiced up sequel Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, the fantastic medieval sim The Guild 2, and the alien infested Red Faction: Armageddon! If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive the heavy-metal shooter Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, the beautifully crafted fantasy RPG ArcaniA, the apocalyptic action-RPG Darksiders II and the harrowing hero tale of Shaiken in SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny!

Redeem on Steam. Your purchase will get you eight spectacular games on Steam for Windows. The Neighbours From Hell Compilation is available DRM-free for Windows. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

Name your price. Pay anything you want for Neighbours From Hell Compilation. Just one dollar is required to get Steam keys. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, ArcaniA, Darksiders II and SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny!
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

The $1 level is all one key, plus the Neighbors From Hell download. The Guild 2 is just the base game.
I have but one advocate.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I dont care for any of those main bundle games but paying $6 for Darksiders 2 and Painkiller ?? Thats a F'n steal...DS2 alone is $50 on STeam.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

haha I couldn't pass it up myself. I bought a bundle. I dont care or already have most of those games but I could not pass up Darksiders 2 for that price. Now I just need to get me a Xbox controller so I can play them.

Ill get the ones I am giving away up in the give away thread soon.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Weekly Sale:
Eight rousing games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump in on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay $1 or more for Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer’s Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Confrontation and Game of Thrones. If you pay $6 or more, you’ll also receive Wargame: European Escalation and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes!
Nothing interest me, even for $1, since I already own the buggy Blood Bowl.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

$1 tier is all one key.
I have but one advocate.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I love those Sherlock Holmes games.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Argh, the $6 level, European Escalation AND Sherlock Holmes Testament is 1 key. I already have Testament, so I'll end up wasting that game! Darn it. Now I'm afraid to redeem it.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Can someone go check out the new Humble w/Android 7 and tell me if it's one key per tier or all separate?
I have but one advocate.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

JetFred wrote:Can someone go check out the new Humble w/Android 7 and tell me if it's one key per tier or all separate?
All separate. Already got mine. :)
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Also bought. Worth it just for Ticket To Ride.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

I'm hoping they add the rest of the Ticket to Ride maps. I paid Amazon $1 and change for the same stuff in the Humble Bundle and played the crap out of it.
I have but one advocate.
silvaril

Post by silvaril »

Heya

The Humble Bundle with Android 7.
Humble Bundle wrote: Humble Bundle with Android 7 includes six brilliant games ready to play on four platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. DRM-free soundtracks are also available for select games. Pay what you want for the time-honored favorite, Ticket to Ride, the tactical turn-based game, Greed Corp, the lovable limb-sprouting game Incredipede, and the 2-D adventure puzzler Anodyne. If you pay more than the average you’ll also get worm-on-worm violence in Worms Reloaded (includes mobile counterpart Worms 2: Armageddon) and the hilarious and raunchy role-playing game, The Bard’s Tale.

Pay what you want. If you bought all of these fantastic games separately, they’d cost you about $75. But we’re letting you name your price!

These games are DRM-free and work great on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android (system and mobile device requirements here). Please note that this is the debut release for some of the Android and Linux versions of the games. Thanks for your patience while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues!
Humble Bundle:
http://www.humblebundle.com/humblebundle" target="_blank