[Amazon Digital] Ongoing Sales

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Moliere

Re: [Amazon Digital] Ongoing Sales

Post by Moliere »

I used my $10 credit to get Ticket to Ride and Star Walk. Anyone who hasn't seen Star Walk and is interested in astronomy should check it out. Since I have a general rule to never pay for apps I've been waiting years to get this cool map showing all the planets et al in the sky.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

In terms of the $10 Amazon app store credit, for anyone that doesn't yet have 'em, Galaxy Trucker ($4.99) and Elder Sign: Omens ($3.99) have to be among the best Android board game conversions currently available.

Out There ($5.49) also ranks among my favourite mobile games. It's definitely tough, but really well done:
Amazon.com wrote:WARNING : this game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/

You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.

Space is a hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.

Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.

Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

The Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is $5 on Amazon, activates on STEAM.
Maybe next year, maybe no go