Green Man Gaming super sale!!...OVER

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Green Man Gaming super sale!!...OVER

Post by Daehawk »

24 HOUR SALES..no timer I can find so ACT FAST!!!!!

I posted a couple deals in other threads but this thing deserves it's own thread. GMG is having some kinda sale where they have gone nutz over there and are basically giving AAA game away nearly. I cant believe the stuff Im seeing on sale. Thought Id post some of the stuff I consider great for the price...

MAIN LINK

Keep in mind these links lead to the sales page for each game but they have other stuff listed with it like the addons which are on sale too. Most are single purchases but some are for full game packs which include all the games and addons. Ill try to make sure that is easy to see.

Bioshock Infinite $9.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 $6.24
The Walking Dead $6.24
The Walking Dead 400 $2.49
Kings Bounty Warriors of the North $5.99
The Bureau X-Com $16.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $5.99
Total War games 75% off cept for Rome at 25% off

And now a few packs....

Hitman pack $8.99
This Pack includes:
Hitman: Absolution Standard Edition
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47

Thief pack $3.79
This pack includes:
Thief: Gold Edition
Thief II: The Metal Age
Thief: Deadly Shadows

Deus Ex pack $8.98
This pack includes:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Explosive Mission
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical Enhancement
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War

Most if not all of these require STEAM to play. Good luck we're all counting on you. :)
Last edited by Daehawk on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
JetFred

Re: Green Man Gaming super sale!!

Post by JetFred »

These are the deals that have been running over the last week and they've already been up half a day. Please be purchasing items one at a time and using TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH to take -20% off every item.
I have but one advocate.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Is that an OO voucher or something?
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

They are almost always posted right on the GMG front page, but this one is from their emails. I used it a couple of times, like to get Ace Patrol Pacific Skies for $2.
I have but one advocate.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I think Kasey mentioned that one. I dont see the draw of it. Im looking at Bioshock and the addon, Sniper Ghost 2, and euro truck sim 2. It would take my Steam christmas sale money I was saving but a sale is a sale and this registers on Steam..so...
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

I'm not sure what you mean. It's just a coupon you can use over and over again while it's valid.
I have but one advocate.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I think his "don't see the draw of it" was referring to Ace Patrol Pacific Skies.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

Well I knew one of us was nuts. Turns out it was me.

By the way, what are you reading a Steam sale thread for when you (stessier) never get on Steam?
I have but one advocate.
stessier

Post by stessier »

JetFred wrote:Well I knew one of us was nuts. Turns out it was me.

By the way, what are you reading a Steam sale thread for when you (stessier) never get on Steam?

I'm not, I'm reading a Green Man Gaming thread. :D

Actually, I didn't know I wasn't on Steam. I usually just leave it running in the background. It's a shared computer though - maybe the wife rebooted. I've been playing Starcraft 2 exclusively since October (and wasn't playing anything for a couple of months before that) which may be why I didn't notice.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

I'm not trying to be a creeper just because we live near each other, but it says 125 days ago. I know because I sent you a friend invite. And here I was assuming that if you weren't logging into Steam, you weren't really playing PC games. Times have changed, I suppose, for me to make that mistake. T'was a time when I wouldn't have even wanted digital copies unless they were free. Now the only games I have installed from physical copies are Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2. Dang Blizzard. I can ignore EA, but I can't ignore Blizzard.

Anyway, to be looking at GMG and not be playing Steam games, you must be playing the old stuff or the fringe stuff. Good for you!
I have but one advocate.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

You should register the codes at Blizzard's site, and you could go with digital for those as well.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
stessier

Post by stessier »

JetFred wrote:I'm not trying to be a creeper just because we live near each other, but it says 125 days ago. I know because I sent you a friend invite. And here I was assuming that if you weren't logging into Steam, you weren't really playing PC games. Times have changed, I suppose, for me to make that mistake. T'was a time when I wouldn't have even wanted digital copies unless they were free. Now the only games I have installed from physical copies are Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2. Dang Blizzard. I can ignore EA, but I can't ignore Blizzard.

Anyway, to be looking at GMG and not be playing Steam games, you must be playing the old stuff or the fringe stuff. Good for you!
:lol: 125 days is a long time! I'll have to restart it tonight. I plan on buying SC2: Heart of the Swarm this weekend, though, so it will be a long while for me to notice if it shuts down again.

As for playing older/fringe stuff, actually, no. I just am extremely bored at work and spend a lot of time surfing OO. I haven't loaded a game off a CD since I bought SC2 in 2010. I haven't bought a game since Diablo 3 a month after release. I just like keeping tabs on what other people are buying.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I too want Heart of the Swarm but I wont be happy with less than the collectors edition..so being poor I have no idea when that will happen. Maybe when the last one hits shelves they'll drop the price by $10 hahaha

Jet just curious ....you say i should buy each game separately and use the coupon on each. Wouldn't it be the same savings and be easier to just buy all three at once and use the coupon once?
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Missed it...went to town and when I got back it was all over. I couldn't decide to buy anyways...it solved that problem :)
JetFred

Re: Green Man Gaming super sale!!...OVER

Post by JetFred »

Got Heart of the Swarm for $15 at Best Buy last week.

As far as I know, GMG will only apply the voucher to one game if you have more than one in your cart. Haven't tried more than one in a long time though.
I have but one advocate.
KDH

Post by KDH »

Not that it matters now, but .. the timer for that sale was on the front page only .. NOT the actual sale pages

and .. the coupon seems to be applied to the highest priced item, if more than one item is purchased .. I got some borderlands2 DLC a week ago and they only discounted the season pass and not kreig\gaige\and levelcaps
Ain't nobody got time for that
stessier

Post by stessier »

JetFred wrote:Got Heart of the Swarm for $15 at Best Buy last week.
Someone mentioned something about that during a match I was in, but I couldn't find anything about it online and forgot to go to the store. Do you know if it was a one time thing??? Be nice to save $25.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I want the CE of it so Ill be waiting a good while Im guessing.
stessier

Post by stessier »

The extra $40 doesn't seem worth it to me. I'd prefer another game or something.
JetFred

Post by JetFred »

It was Thanksgiving night. I don't know if it ran into or past Black Friday.
I have but one advocate.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Turns out there is a splash page if you login to Starcraft right now that says you can get the digital game for $19.99 (regular $39.99) and the digital CE for $39.99 (regular $59.99). When you click the link it says the sale ended on 12/2, but I tried anyway and still got the $19.99 price. Started playing the campaign this morning (and the first 3 missions are pretty good - despite the fact they are training mission). I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I guess they're having random sales, but it looks like Witcher 3 is available for $25 -- which I think beats the lowest price I've seen by $5. I can't seem to get their coupon voucher to work and knock off a few more bucks, but I figured I'd mention it. Note: It activates on GOG, not STEAM.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

You can get the GoG version for $20 on G2A.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Daehawk wrote:You can get the GoG version for $20 on G2A.

The GoG version? GoG doesn't sell GoG codes anywhere but GoG. I'd be very cautious of these gray market sites. Best case you're getting a scalper who buys up codes during a sale. More likely you're getting codes that were stolen (like these) or were bought with stolen credit cards as a sort of poor-man's way of laundering money. In either case you're doing something that is hurting somebody, and creates the possibility that your game will be deactivated, possibly taking your account along with it.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)