PSN Sale

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Octavious

PSN Sale

Post by Octavious »

Pretty big PSN sale going on right now. Some of the discounts are quite steep on some good stuff.

Vita has like 4-5 games I want. I'll have to pick a couple as it does add up quickly. :mrgreen:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
hepcat

Re: PSN Sale

Post by hepcat »

I was debating Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PS4 since it's on sale. Is it worth 21 dollars at this point in time?
He won. Period.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Woahhhhhh.

:banana-dance:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I had ten bucks sitting in my wallet that's been there over a year. I just made it go away.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

hepcat wrote:I was debating Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PS4 since it's on sale. Is it worth 21 dollars at this point in time?
I'm wondering the same thing. I just want to play the campaign though.
Scraper

Post by Scraper »

J.D. wrote:
hepcat wrote:I was debating Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PS4 since it's on sale. Is it worth 21 dollars at this point in time?
I played the single player campaign and not the mutliplayer. It's typical CoD single player, so if you enjoyed Blops, Blops 2, Modern Warfare, etc then you will enjoy Ghosts. There are definitely better single player FPS games on the PS4, Wolfenstein and the Metro games to name a few. But Ghosts isn't terrible, it just doesn't do anything new. If you want a good single player FPS in the same price range check out Metro 2033, I think it's $25 if you just buy the 1st one.
FTE
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I did pick it up after all during the sale. I have to say, I'm impressed so far. I haven't played a CoD game in quite some time. The customization and number of unlocks in MP is great. Plus, I'm enjoying the heck out of the alien scenarios in the first map pack that was included in the gold edition.
He won. Period.
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Scraper wrote:
J.D. wrote:
I played the single player campaign and not the mutliplayer. It's typical CoD single player, so if you enjoyed Blops, Blops 2, Modern Warfare, etc then you will enjoy Ghosts. There are definitely better single player FPS games on the PS4, Wolfenstein and the Metro games to name a few. But Ghosts isn't terrible, it just doesn't do anything new. If you want a good single player FPS in the same price range check out Metro 2033, I think it's $25 if you just buy the 1st one.
Thanks. A buddy at work has Metro 2033 (disc version) that he said he'll let me borrow when he's done, so that will scratch my FSP itch.