PSN EA and Bethesda sale

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

J.D.

PSN EA and Bethesda sale

Post by J.D. »

EA is selling off their entire '15 lineup of sports games for $30 or less, depending on the game.

Bethesda is selling Wolfenstein and Evil Within for less than $30.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Re: PSN EA and Bethesda sale

Post by $iljanus »

Thanks! Just snagged FIFA 15 for just shy of $30.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

$iljanus wrote:Thanks! Just snagged FIFA 15 for just shy of $30.
I bought it on New Years during the holiday sale for 39.99 and considered it a steal. Such a great game! PES2015 is supposed to be the better passing game, but you can't beat the FIFA series from EA for all the eye candy and bells and whistles. Plus, the game itself is still pretty dang solid.
He won. Period.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

hepcat wrote:
$iljanus wrote:Thanks! Just snagged FIFA 15 for just shy of $30.
I bought it on New Years during the holiday sale for 39.99 and considered it a steal. Such a great game! PES2015 is supposed to be the better passing game, but you can't beat the FIFA series from EA for all the eye candy and bells and whistles. Plus, the game itself is still pretty dang solid.
Good to know. I wanted a sports game for the PS4 but didn't feel like getting a Madden game.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Ya, FIFA 15 is fantastic. NHL 15 is really great too but it gets a bad rap because there are so few game modes. But just playing single games now and then is great fun.