Bioshock Infinite for $1 or free

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

JetFred

Bioshock Infinite for $1 or free

Post by JetFred »

Do you use Green Man Gaming? If you've linked a Playfire account to your Steam account, go here. Vote in the Golden Joysticks awards, then enter the email address that you used to submit your vote into the promo page, and you'll get a voucher for -90% Bioshock Infinite at GMG. Then if you've never played it before, launch it, and Playfire puts $1 in your GMG account.

I have gotten Playfire rewards at GMG before, but I don't seem to get them anymore, so I can't verify that the last part works, but I did the rest to get the game for my son's account.
I have but one advocate.
Isgrimnur

Re: Bioshock Infinite for $1 or free

Post by Isgrimnur »

My Playfire award came in at £1, meaning I got $1.52.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Dave Allen

Re: Bioshock Infinite for $1 or free

Post by Dave Allen »

Cool. I got Bioshock I. for $1 AND voted for Wild Hunt as GotY - all in one swell foop!
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.