Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Under $6.00

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Kasey Chang

Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Under $6.00

Post by Kasey Chang »

Splinter Cell: Blacklist PC is under $6. The catch is you have to use a totally legit European website: GamesPlanet, and it's on UPLAY, not Steam.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/tom-cla ... 1?ref=itad

Oh, and it expires in about 6 hours (and it's now 8AM PST)

Deluxe version also available for under $8 (with exchange rate figured in)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist PC Under $6.00

Post by Kasey Chang »

Playing it. Seems I enjoy the "Panther" style... half stealth, half firepower.

And they did a good job creating the fiction of the Blacklist. It almost sounds plausible, and that's what makes Tom Clancy novels so chilling. I'm enjoying nailing the minions left and right, including "execute" (you mark the targets, then on execute you go in and shoot all three before they can blink twice, without your input). Obviously you can't do that all the time... your "execute" meter is charged by kills.

And they really went overboard with the customization options, as if they're chasing COD. There's like almost a dozen different stealth suits and you can add components / enhancements to each. Same with the guns and other gadgets. And to make sure you don't get an uber agent right at the beginning, your "budget" for enhancements are limited. You can spend them on upgrading your transport / base (similar to the SHIELD "bus") as well as on your equipment in various areas. Heck, you can even change the color glint of your goggles. :D

Like it so far, it's interesting.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds