Dying Light Steam key for $12.99

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Carpet_pissr

Dying Light Steam key for $12.99

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Doubt this will be seen for lower during the upcoming sale, but anything is possible!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dying-li ... -key-steam

Never bought from them, but they seem to check out based on way too much reading I did about it.

EDIT: Bought. On the positive side, you can check out as "guest" without registering (always a positive in my book). On the down side, they require an active phone number to call or text you with a security code. Not crazy about that.

And finally, the version you get in Steam is listed as "Dying Light - ROW", ROW meaning "rest of world", so not sure what, if any implications that has. It's playable, listed in my library, and drops cards, so seems to be fully functioning, legit, but non-USA version of the game, i.e. grey market, not intended to be sold in the country in which it was bought.

Having been in international sales my whole career almost, I have no problems with this. If one of my clients in Norway knew about, and asked me for the Brazilian rate for our database, I would sell it to them at that rate with no qualms at all.
Last edited by Carpet_pissr on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenGoo

Re: Dying Light Steam key for $12.99

Post by GreenGoo »

While I have ventured out into less than conventional waters to pick up cheap keys (I bought my Mordor Key from the Brazilian online retailer mentioned by Jag with no issues) I think I'll just hold off until I see the price on Steam during the sale.

I've got a new system coming and Dying Light is probably the game I'm going with to showcase it. I guess that makes it a little easier to spend a few extra bucks than I need to.