[greenmangaming] 8 bucks for Sword Coast Legends

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

hepcat

[greenmangaming] 8 bucks for Sword Coast Legends

Post by hepcat »

Sword Coast Legends is on sale for 9.99 on greenmangaming.com. Add the 20 percent off code from the front page and it goes down to a 8 measly bucks.

The game seemed to fail with RPG players who were expecting a true D&D experience, but for action/rpg fans, it seems to have been a decent enough release. Too bad they tried marketing it towards the former. Still, I'm curious as to what the community brings to the game as the biggest thing they touted was the ability for users to create their own adventures.
Covfefe!
Jag

Re: [greenmangaming] 8 bucks for Sword Coast Legends

Post by Jag »

For 8 bucks it's worth it as a bland single player RPG with a splash of the D&D license. I bought it for $20 and got a decent amount of time out of it so far. Haven't finished the main campaign yet, but I plan too. It really missed the mark though. Worth it if you really like CRPGs. Otherwise, just pass.

They have supported it fairly well, but too little, too late and they got slammed on the boards by the fanboys who don't realize that their bitching and complaining is also hurting the genre. Enough blame to go around, but the devs did drop the ball on this one.

It can be a fun game however and most definitely worth this price.