Brother monochrome laser printers $50 each

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Brother monochrome laser printers $50 each

Post by Daehawk »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HL-L2320D-Black ... rmvSB=true

Its Best Buy on Ebay. I love both my Brother laser printers. This one is model HL-L2320D if you want to look up reviews.

Says free shipping on anything over $35 also, so score. Those things aren't light. My latest greatest Brother printer is the HL-L2380DW

Enlarge Image[/bigimg]
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
killbot737

Re: Brother monochrome laser printers $50 each

Post by killbot737 »

A color laser printer is easily one of my best purchases ever, I think it was ~$200-$250 at the time. I print so infrequently that I knew inkjets would dry out every time I wanted to print anything. Toner is still expensive, so I often just print B/W anyway, but the color is always there when I need it.

If I were to get something these days I'd go with one of those multifunction print/scan/copy things. Still color of course.

Mine is a Samsung CLP-325W. I don't use the wireless option though, It's hooked into my network with a dedicated IP address. As flaky as printing can be by itself I don't need the added flakiness of a wireless connection.
There is no hug button. Sad!
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

It would be nice to never be denied because my printer thinks it's out of magenta which I never use anyway. Plus I could get people out of my office faster if we weren't waiting as long for a receipt to print. My brother all-in-one has been good otherwise. I do notice it starting to have more printing issues. Might just have to get this. Thanks for the post.
Stop funding for NPR
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I have a Brother all in one. Its a lot more handy than I thought having a copier and a double sided printer. Plus I always use it wireless...no troubles. Thats one reason I got it is because my old one had issues wireless when the power would go out. This one connects all by itself.

This in the sale is so cheap you could use until the toner is gone then toss it and get another one :)
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Years ago I picked up a Brother b/w laser printer on a boxing day deal for 40 bucks Canadian. The toner cartridge was only 1/2 full and the new cartridges were more expensive than the printer but I since I print so infrequently I got a couple of years out of it.

I'm past due on a new printer. I hate spending the money though because it just sits and collects dust for months at a time.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Sure is nice to have one when you need it.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Daehawk wrote:Sure is nice to have one when you need it.
Yep. And when the time comes it's usually important too.
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

killbot737 wrote: Mine is a Samsung CLP-325W. I don't use the wireless option though, It's hooked into my network with a dedicated IP address. As flaky as printing can be by itself I don't need the added flakiness of a wireless connection.
That's same model as mine, bought it on sale on Amazon about 4 years ago for $130. I agree that wireless is definitely super-flaky...at the moment it appears to work with only one computer in the house (mine). I might have to give the dedicated IP address setup another try.