Winter Wolves sale

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Defiant

Winter Wolves sale

Post by Defiant »

Winter Wolves is having a sale til the end of the month. 66% off older games, and 25% off games released in the past year (price shows up in the cart). Comes with a DRM free copy and a steam key for those games on steam.

http://www.winterwolves.com/
Hipolito

Re: Winter Wolves sale

Post by Hipolito »

Thank you. Maybe now I'll finally buy Loren the Amazon Princess.

Are their other games worth getting?
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

It depends on what you enjoy, as various games have different gameplays. Many have some form of visual novel romances as part of the gameplay (available romance types in the game are specified), but some are more adventure-y, some are more strategy or stat-buildery, some are more RPGish.

I think my favorite (that I've played) was Dead But Alive! Southern England - a strategy adventure, where you and a group of people are trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. You've got to keep the people alive and explore and make choices (strategic as well as moral choices), as well as build relationships with people. It does end on a cliffhanger (for part 2, when ever that gets released) which makes it feel incomplete, though.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Tried to order Dead but Alive because it said 80% discount but it applies no discount at checkout, $14.99 is the price all the way until I get to paypal.

Discount works on some of the other titles.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

there is a bundle on steam that includes Dead but alive for $9.60
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter