Crystal Dynamics game bundles for charity

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Daehawk

Crystal Dynamics game bundles for charity

Post by Daehawk »

https://tiltify.com/events/crystal-dyna ... -campaign/

CD has tiered game bundles with 100% of proceeds from the event will go to GameChanger Charity and support children facing life-threatening illnesses.

GameChanger Charity's mission is to leverage technology and innovation to ease the pain and suffering of children facing life-threatening illnesses.

GameChanger makes an impact by delivering meaningful services directly to hospital patients & staff, awarding financial aid & college scholarships, delivering video game gift packages and hosting unique online gaming events.

Founded in 2007, GameChanger was started by Jim Carol after witnessing the impact video games had on his son Taylor during a 5 year battle with Leukemia. To learn more, please visit gamechangercharity.org

The bundles are....

$1
Crystal Classics Game Bundle
Legacy of Kain: Defiance Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain Project Snowblind Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 Pandemonium

$15
Tomb Raider Game Bundle
Tomb Raider (2013) Tomb Raider: Underworld Tomb Raider: Anniversary Tomb Raider: Legend Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

$25
25th Anniversary Game Bundle
*Tomb Raider (2013) *Tomb Raider: Underworld *Tomb Raider: Anniversary *Tomb Raider: Legend *Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light *Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver *Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain *Project Snowblind *Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 *Pandemonium

And there is a 4th bundle.....

GameChanger Swag Bundle
For a $50 donation, you will receive a GameChanger Charity swag pack & the 25th Anniversary Game Bundle!

Enlarge Image

I dont know anything about that charity but looks like an all around win for everyone.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"