Reminder: please use the Amazon affiliate links to help us keep the lights on!

Annual Sega "Make war not love!"

Who knows what values lurk at the heart of the Bargain Bin?

Moderator: The Preacher

Zenn7

Annual Sega "Make war not love!"

Post by Zenn7 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 am

Year 5.

I only joined up last year. Every day from 2/14-2/19, they do something. Last year it was a competitive thing for your team (whichever game you selected).

This year, it's total community play time of the 5 games (tracked through STEAM). If it exceeds 500,000 hours, daily bundle is awarded. It has exceeded the goal the first 2 days so far.

Bundle is 1 game (Viking: Battle for Asgard, Binary Domain for D1/2, today is Alpha Protocol), 1 DLC (TW:WH - The Grim and the Grave, something for Company of Heroes 2 for D1/2 and today's is TW:WH Blood for the blood god), and 1 coupon (75% off DOW2:Retribution, 75% of Endless Legends for D1/2, today's is ES1 collection (not positive, guessing ES1 = Endless Space 1).

You have to sign up and link your steam account, they direct activate keys in your account and send you steam coupons.

https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

PS: I own the first 2 games I have coupons for, so if anyone wants a 75% off DOW2:Retribution or Endless Legends coupon, shout (though I don't have a RSA thing for my account, if you are not already my Steam friend, it'll be a couple weeks til you get it; but they're good til mid-March). Same for today's coupon if it is Endless Space 1.