Free Mini Ninjas Game From Square Enix

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

KDH

Free Mini Ninjas Game From Square Enix

Post by KDH »

... mini-ninjas-pc-download @ Square Enix.com ... (2 weeks, or while supplies last) ... You'll Need to create an Acct. (apparently you CANNOT use Guest Checkout .. sorry for the goof)
A limited time offer from Square Enix celebrates their new website with free copies of Mini Ninjas, the 2009 action/adventure from IO Interactive featuring ninjas whose stealth is only exceeded by their tininess.

The game is free for the next two weeks (or while supplies last) from the Square Enix Store when you use the code MiniNinjas at checkout.

Here's a refresher on the game:

Mini Ninjas is a game that combines furious action with stealth and exploration for an experience that appeals to a wide audience across age groups and preferences. It’s an action-adventure with a strong focus on allowing the player freedom to explore the world and has the depth to allow for very varied gameplay and approaches to getting through the game.

Steam Page ... $9.99 ... Very Poz

I'm having troubles with the "cart" aspect .. Your mileage may vary
Last edited by KDH on Thu May 03, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nobody got time for that
Daehawk

Re: Free Mini Ninjas Game From Square Enix

Post by Daehawk »

20 min of trying to login I give up. I cannot remember my password to login into their store area. I tried to change it and it wants the security question I answered when I created my account answered. I did all 4 and never got in. I can auto login their main site but cannot get to that store area with that login and I STILL dont know my password. I give up.
Last edited by Daehawk on Thu May 03, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Daehawk wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:24 pm 20 min of trying to login I give up. I cannot remember my password to login into their store area. I tried to change it and it wants the security question I answered when I created my account answered. I did all 4 and never got in. I can auto login their main site but cannot get to that store area with that long and I STILL dont know my password. I give up.
KeePass is the cure for what ails you:
keePass.info wrote:What is KeePass?
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.

KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish). For more information, see the features page.

Is it really free?
Yes, KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Interesting.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
MonkeyFinger

Post by MonkeyFinger »

KDH wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:37 pm I'm having troubles with the "cart" aspect .. Your mileage may vary
Not really, had the same issue. Site seems... busy. I never saw the cart icon up top and pressing 'Add to cart' did nothing. Had to switch browsers for it to finally work.
-mf
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

it was a few minutes before the key button showed up...