Caller's Bane (Card Game) .. Free .. (previously Mojang's "Scrolls")

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

KDH

Caller's Bane (Card Game) .. Free .. (previously Mojang's "Scrolls")

Post by KDH »

. ... ... Enlarge Image
... Scrolls Revived as (Free) Caller's Bane

Scrolls is now Free!

A game from Mojang you can play for nothing!

Scrolls! It's the online multiplayer card game from Mojang where you use the power of creatures, spells and ancient machines to get the edge in battle. Never tried it before? Well this is the perfect time to give it a go – because it's now FREE. Hey, that's my favourite price to pay for things!

But that's not the only change we're making. I'll let Mojang's Måns Olson, our resident Scrolls-expert, explain:
Hello Scrolldiers!

It's time! We're releasing the game for free, for anyone to enjoy. The team's been working towards this behind the scenes for a long time now. I'm thrilled we're finally here! To those of you who've waited patiently for this, thanks. You're the best. <3

Ah, but hold on. We've got a new name - "Caller's Bane". I'm sure there's a good reason for it. Perhaps we just didn't like the sound of "Scrolls". Either way, it's still the same game you've known and loved.

See you on the battlefield!
Thanks Måns! If you want to try Scr- I mean, if you want to try Caller's Bane for free, click this lovely line of green text to be taken to the game's site where you'll find everything you need!
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image
Ain't nobody got time for that