Subnautica is free until Dec. 27th...

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Dave Allen

Subnautica is free until Dec. 27th...

Post by Dave Allen »

... at Epic Games
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.
Moliere

Re: Subnautica is free until Dec. 27th...

Post by Moliere »

Anyone play this game or use the Epic game interface? Too bad I can't just activate it in Steam.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Played it for a couple years off and on. Fun stuff and beautiful.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Moliere wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 pm Anyone play this game or use the Epic game interface? Too bad I can't just activate it in Steam.
Registration and installing the Epic launcher makes STEAM look like rocket science - - and the 12 gig Subnautica download took two minutes for me.
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.