Moderator: The Preacher
- Posts: 40394
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:02 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL Home of the triple homicide!
You have to whack a few rabbits before you are ready to punch a camel.
- Posts: 19979
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: NC- that's Northern California
Yeah, I agree. But the punk version of santa baby is awesome!hepcat wrote:Thanks, those are fun. But any human being other than Shane McGowan doing A Fairytale of New York is doomed to utter failure.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 48913
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:08 pm
- Location: Urbs in Horto, where we only use the old smilies
Threw a few bucks their way for all the joy I've gotten from their music in the past. This album is gravy.
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton