Looking for 4 more WW game at GT

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

tru1cy

Looking for 4 more WW game at GT

Post by tru1cy »

I'm hosting a WW game over at GT and the sign up has stalled at 6, so I need 4 to join up for this game. With the new blood I think it will make for a nice mix.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Signed up. My life can waste away over there as easily as it can here on these games. :?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Austin

Post by Austin »

If you don't have what you need by the day's end you can grab me too.
Your ad here.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

i am gone for the day, however, you can sign me up for it if you wish. Not even sure if i have registered over there. But by tomorrow morning will make a post there with whatever moniker i have.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Would have been fun with new blood but I'll be gone all next week without internet access. Oh well...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Just to alert the less attentive (read "folks with better things to do than check game threads on forums they do not frequently visit") the game has started for those of us that signed up.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Remus West wrote:Just to alert the less attentive (read "folks with better things to do than check game threads on forums they do not frequently visit") the game has started for those of us that signed up.
"Started" in the same sense that our Crimson Moon III game "continues".
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

triggercut wrote:
Remus West wrote:Just to alert the less attentive (read "folks with better things to do than check game threads on forums they do not frequently visit") the game has started for those of us that signed up.
"Started" in the same sense that our Crimson Moon III game "continues".
Tomato.....tomahto. :lol: