No wonder Combat Mission games are so cheap...

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Kasey Chang

No wonder Combat Mission games are so cheap...

Post by Kasey Chang »

Combat Mission Anthology, which is all three CM together (NOT the new Shock Force though) and the best mods and whatnot, for $19.99. Now available at Fry's and elsewhere (haven't checked elsewhere)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Jeff V

Re: No wonder Combat Mission games are so cheap...

Post by Jeff V »

Kasey Chang wrote:Combat Mission Anthology, which is all three CM together (NOT the new Shock Force though) and the best mods and whatnot, for $19.99. Now available at Fry's and elsewhere (haven't checked elsewhere)
I believe I bought it at this price at Frys like 6 months ago. I still haven't broken the shrink wrap.

The only one I didn't already have was CMAK. I just haven't been into any wargames lately though. Maybe that will change if gaming season ever arrives, but it increasingly looks like Chicago might be adopting a tropical climate where gaming season never arrives. :?
Black Lives Matter
Giles Habibula

Post by Giles Habibula »

The Anthology doesn't come with the thick paper manuals though.
And the single game I played in that series (the first one) required me to use the manual quite bit, since I don't play those kinds of games much.
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd