The rape of my childhood is now complete.

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

The Evil Dead

Post by The Evil Dead »

They certainly got sucked into something that sucks.
Listen to the Eels
GargoyleBoy

Post by GargoyleBoy »

Freezer-TPF- wrote:It looks like they got sucked into an episode of Batman Beyond.
They all look like some sinister cross between looney toons, batman beyond, and lil' orphan annie.

As a matter of fact, this article says that "The new Bugs is leaner, sinister, has claws and will likely be known as Bunny..., Buzz Bunny."

Sinister?

They're also superheroes now. The article says "It is the year 2772. Using special abilities and an irreverent sense of humour, the six – Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tasmanian Devil, Lola Bunny, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote – will battle the evils of Acmetropolis. " and goes on to say "The Roadrunner has become a high-tech roboticized crime fighter."

This one says that Daffy "will sport a built-in sonar."

So they're superheroes, but... sinister. Is this how they're marketing to kids now? Huh. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
"Never write anything unless you wanted it copied and handed around. Don't speak to two people unless you are physically strong and fast enough to catch and kill both of them with bare hands." -Tareeq
"His elbow commands the sun! Bow before him!" -Two Sheds
McBa1n

Post by McBa1n »

rrmorton wrote:Image
LMAO - that's great

Really?? He was from another planet?
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

GargoyleBoy wrote: Image
THIS kicks the original costume's ass in about 10 different ways. I love that suit and love that it became my favorite Spider-Man villain.

By the way, Road Runner looks like a badass in that picture.