How about a game of absolute hide and seek?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

RevHempus71

How about a game of absolute hide and seek?

Post by RevHempus71 »

What would you guys think about a game where the ony things known were # of badguys, # of specials, # of un-powereds?

I was thinking about 15 players either 3 badguys or 2 plus a convert, 5 - 6 roles, 6 - 7 un-powered.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

you going to list positions or is everyone going in completely blind, allowing for some vicious bad guy play:

"I am the ringbearer. As such I have been given two powers, one to kill anyone as a one time ability and the other is to read who people are. As such I can tell you "Innocent" is an Innocent and "wolf" is a innocent. this should form the basis for your trust... *que magic ring special that just looks pretty and does nothign* This was your proof, now we shall move on to killing wolves....."
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

I was leaning towards total blindness. Thoughts?
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

madness
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Not listing powers means every bad guy can run the gambit of "I am this good guy" with no one having any idea if he is lying or not. As such there would never be any trusteds, unless a power gave you the ability to be trusted (which makes you insta target)

As such you might be tipping the game in the favor of the bad guys unless you can find a way to balance complete anonymity and free reign for lying for bad guys.
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Semaj wrote:Not listing powers means every bad guy can run the gambit of "I am this good guy" with no one having any idea if he is lying or not. As such there would never be any trusteds, unless a power gave you the ability to be trusted (which makes you insta target)

As such you might be tipping the game in the favor of the bad guys unless you can find a way to balance complete anonymity and free reign for lying for bad guys.
I am working on that.
But the more I look into complete anonymity I realize it is kind of out there.

New Idea... I would like to host a game. Maybe I should get my feet wet with a simple 15 player game......

Badguys:
1. WW 1
2. WW 2
3. BWW or Convert???

Specials:
4. Hunter: classic version
5. Protector: classic version
6. Seer: classic version
7. Mason: coroner/ masons forum
8. Mason: coroner/ masons forum
9. Sorcerer: classic version

Villagers:

I have an idea for 2 secret abilities 1 good and 1 bad.