Women you've always inexplicably had a thing for.

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Janeane Garofalo: Hot or Not?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 103

WPD

Post by WPD »

No thanks.
warning

Post by warning »

WPD wrote:No thanks.
No... Thanks!
The Evil Dead

Post by The Evil Dead »

I'm there.
Listen to the Eels
dangerballs

Post by dangerballs »

Fishy

Post by Fishy »

Its Kate Botello all over again (who I think is hot sometimes by the way)
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Hard to believe it's the same woman, isn't it?

WAW

Post by WAW »

:Steve Gilliardsaid it best

Simply put, a nerd would no more date Janeane than watch a football game in a bar. She would never make the cut. Because nerds want women who cannot challenge them, who are deferential to them, who accept their world view and wacky ideas. They may be the most lookist people on earth. Don't bother with intellect or humor. A nerd wants a beautiful woman who isn't going to play his games and compete with him. Even if they are the goofiest fuckers in the room, they are going after with either the mousiest woman in the room or the most beautiful one. Not that she would date them, but that is what they feel they deserve.

Geeks, OTOH, like smart funny women. They aren't totally threatened by someone who likes to mock soap operas and read comics.

The thing about geek girls and women is that they ARE smart, they are funny and oddly enough, tend to really like to be girlish. They're really secure in their feminity in a surprising way.
If you get Janeane Garofalo shes hot no matter what she looks like. It's whats inside. :wink
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW
Austin

Post by Austin »

No! No no no no no.
Odin

Post by Odin »

WAW wrote: It's whats inside.
The desperate cry of the unattractive. :P
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

The Jeanene of the bad romantic comedies of the late 90's is dead. All must accept that this is the new Jeanene:

She's the one on the left. The fact that I have to explicitly state that serves as evidence for her physical unravelling. Still, as a said earlier, she's a crazy-ass liberal with tats. What's not to like?
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

I've always had a thing for her, though looking at some recent pictures posted in this thread might have killed it.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

My brother is right. Time and blond hair have been her downfall:

Dirt

Post by Dirt »

It's amazing what make-up and lighting can do for a person.
Sunderer

Post by Sunderer »

Nope. Aint gonna hit it. Can't make me hit it. No way I'd hit it. Wouldn't dream of hittin it. I'd hit Ashlee Simpson lip sync'ing before I'd hit it.
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
DD

Post by DD »

I'd hit it. With a Louisville slugger. And if it kept moving, I'd hit it again, and again, and again.

On second thought, I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Snow

Post by Snow »

Blech :P I can't even see her as attrative in a granola sort of way.
Kadoth Nodens

Post by Kadoth Nodens »

I think she's hittable in all the Tareeq-sez-she-is-really-kinda-grody pics., not so much in all the she-is-hot pics. It's like she's got dork-cuteness down, but falls flat when she tries to go for teh-ubah-hotnezz.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

YellowKing wrote:I've always had a thing for Christina Ricci. I think that's inexplicable because logically she has a freakishly round head and in Monster she almost resembled a boy. I became fascinated with her in The Addams Family movies, which is really kind of sick considering she was only 11 at the time and I was 17.

I think I've said too much.
Anyone who doubts the hotness of Ms. Ricci is either blind or a damn fool.

Sunderer

Post by Sunderer »

Sometimes Ricci seems to be approaching maximum density in photos. Other times, she looks absolutely edible (as in the posted photos).

OK, how 'bout Maria Bartiromo from CNBC ???
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
EvilHomer3k
Forum Moderator

Post by EvilHomer3k »

That second Ricci picture is so airbrushed that it looks like a cartoon. The first one is good, though.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

EvilHomer3k wrote:That second Ricci picture is so airbrushed that it looks like a cartoon. The first one is good, though.
I'm not sure it's that airbrushed - the original was HUGE and I had to reduce it quite a bit before I posted it here.

Either way, I'd hit it.
WAW

Post by WAW »

It's threads like this that tell me everything is going to be OK
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW
Mr. Sparkle

Post by Mr. Sparkle »

Captain Caveman wrote:YK, have you seen The Opposite of Sex? I have, so I certainly cannot fault you for your crush. :)

As for Janeane, she's a crazy ass liberal with bleached hair and tats. What's not to like? Eduardo X, doesn't that make her borderline Suicide Girl material?
Suicide Girls are way hotter than Janeane...

She has a little bit of a punk-rawk "lite" thang goin'... and the sarcastic sense of humor scores a lot of points... but I won't put her in the Suicide Girl category.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

WAW wrote:It's threads like this that tell me everything is going to be OK

True, although it could use more pics. 8)
Petey Wheatstraw

Post by Petey Wheatstraw »

Exodor wrote:
YellowKing wrote:I've always had a thing for Christina Ricci. I think that's inexplicable because logically she has a freakishly round head and in Monster she almost resembled a boy. I became fascinated with her in The Addams Family movies, which is really kind of sick considering she was only 11 at the time and I was 17.

I think I've said too much.
Anyone who doubts the hotness of Ms. Ricci is either blind or a damn fool.
It's the forehead, man - you could set a table for eight on that ginormous cranium.
wankerjr

Post by wankerjr »

Janeane.. uh no.

No bloody way this side of reality am I going near that.
Yet another shameless plug..for something