Green Party presidential ticket: Cobb/LaMarche

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

hitbyambulance

Green Party presidential ticket: Cobb/LaMarche

Post by hitbyambulance »

http://www.votecobb.org/

i still don't know if i'm going with Cobb or Nader... (though temptation is very strong to vote Nader, just to annoy all the Democrats who keep screaming at me for not voting Kerry..)
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

What? You're not voting for Kerry?
But he represents everything we need in this county! He is pro-war, pro-bigotry in legislation, pro-big business, and so on. He's everything you could wish for in a candidate! Why don't you like him?
I think I've decided to vote Green just now, by the way. But also for Kerry, because Kerry gives me butt-secks.
ohh and here is your rolly eyes you lost em. :roll:
-AttAdude
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Nader has spent tens of dollars on advertising and has the support of some of the most persuasive minds in the world. You're fooling yourself if you don't think he's going to win this time.

" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Although I don't share your political orientation, I applaud anyone who votes for an alternative candidate.
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

LawBeefaroni wrote:Nader has spent tens of dollars on advertising and has the support of some of the most persuasive minds in the world. You're fooling yourself if you don't think he's going to win this time.

Maybe I should vote for him instead of the Greens, then?
Nah, I like the Greens.
-AttAdude
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

Well, I'm off to vote.
Party because of this thread, partly because of jblank pointing out that the Greens have a better time advocating for Peltier's release than Peltier, who's in jail.
I think this will suck, regardless. I hate voting, it makes me feel so distanced from the true politicing that goes on.
-AttAdude