I do have Complete for CoP but I haven't messed around with it yet. I have a lot of experience with the Complete mod for SoC though and I don't play without it (at least until Lost Alpha finally comes out (which it never will)).
In the past I've used...Green Zone
- Makes the game less brown and more green, which makes it looks much nicer as a result.Absolute Nature
- Greatly improves on the original textures; especially if you're still using Windows 32-bit like me and can't set the texture resolution to the highest setting.AtmosFear
- Improves the weather system in the game.Better Flashlight ++
- A better flashlight.CoP High Quality Maps
- Again, if you don't have a 64-bit system, this mod will give you the same quality PDA maps.Real Gun Names
- Changes the gun names to their real-life counterparts.Correct Ironsights Alignment
- This mod correctly aligns the iron sights in the game (they're a bit off by default).FOV Switcher 1.7
- Allows you to customize the FOV (which is narrow as hell by default).
I'm sure some of these are made redundant if you're using the Complete mod which I plan on trying out shortly.