Innocent until proven guilty...well, show us!

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

gellar

Post by gellar »

Dirt wrote:
gellar wrote:
slambie wrote:
If you can't step back and act juvenile, it's certainly best for you to stay away.
This is so much fun!

And I look so cool with my thumb and my foot in my mouth and this big fancy asshat on my head. Everyone loves it! They fall to their knees and worship me.

I'm going to retreat to a corner with my friends and giggle over it all afternoon.
Seriously... what's wrong with you?

gellar
Seriously, you're throwing gas onto fire nobody needs. It'll burn out on it's own if you just ignore it.
Good call, home fry.

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
slambie

Post by slambie »

Kratz wrote: slambie, the 'I have no response, so I'll pretend like I got you' response doesn't suit you.

You want to imply that every single person who hangs out in IRC is young, immature, and childish? Fine - turnabout is fairplay - here's a newsflash:

You're old, your jokes are tired, and the whole 'I'm a girl thing' stopped being cute for you thirty five years ago.
Thank you, Kratz. :mrgreen:

BTW, you forgot to add terrible [former] moderator and total bitch to your list.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Kratz wrote:Interesting you chose to quote gellar and not slambie, Dirt.
I replied before I got to slambie.

Edit: Seriously guys, it's like a person who is dying and should die, but you keep restarting their heart.
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

slambie wrote:
Kratz wrote: slambie, the 'I have no response, so I'll pretend like I got you' response doesn't suit you.

You want to imply that every single person who hangs out in IRC is young, immature, and childish? Fine - turnabout is fairplay - here's a newsflash:

You're old, your jokes are tired, and the whole 'I'm a girl thing' stopped being cute for you thirty five years ago.
No, no, no - doesn't suit you. You know, like humor, or women's clothing.
slambie

Post by slambie »

Really Kratz, you're such a flirt. I knew there was a reason I like you.
Rubyeye

Post by Rubyeye »

OK, the clash of wits is failing miserably. How about a dance-off, You Got Served style?
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
gellar

Post by gellar »

OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Rubyeye wrote:OK, the clash of wits is failing miserably. How about a dance-off, You Got Served style?
No! American Wedding style!
RodeoRanch

Post by RodeoRanch »

So is this the worst thread ever or are there other contenders with the pure power of this one?
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
elborto

Post by elborto »

In before the long-overdue-lock!

Claas
Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

slambie wrote:

BTW, you forgot to add terrible [former] moderator and total bitch to your list.
Ah, but no, I'm the one that said those things. Kratz might still agree with them of course, but don't you worry: They're on my list in big, fat magic marker.

I think Bort has the right idea that this thread should die.
Where Cows Congregate - The Bovine Conspiracy
Poleaxe

Post by Poleaxe »

Napoleon wrote:
slambie wrote:

Ah, but no, I'm the one that said those things. Kratz might still agree with them of course, but don't you worry: They're on my list in big, fat magic marker.

Dude, seriously. You're going to be a lawyer in three months. I'm not sure you sound old enough to drive.

note: this should not be construed as me taking sides
Napoleon

Post by Napoleon »

Poleaxe wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
slambie wrote:

Dude, seriously. You're going to be a lawyer in three months. I'm not sure you sound old enough to drive.

note: this should not be construed as me taking sides
Hey, that I'm selling my soul doesn't mean I can't still dwell in kindergarten from time to time.
Where Cows Congregate - The Bovine Conspiracy
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Napoleon wrote:Hey, that I'm selling my soul doesn't mean I can't still dwell in kindergarten from time to time.
But can you dwell in kindergarten from time to time and still legitimately complain that people think you dwell in kindergarten from time to time?
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Oh it's on now.

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Bring it, bitch!

Black lives matter!

Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

I think this thread can be pronounced deceased. Mourn her passing, for it is the passing of childhood.