2024 Fundraising - $1192 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Overheard in New York - funny site

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

batguano

Overheard in New York - funny site

Post by batguano »

Saw the link on Boing Boing: http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

Sometimes, the funniest thing you hear are the utterings of our fellow humans.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Chick #1: He's so hot.
Chick #2: Eww.
Chick #1: What eww?
Chick #2: Um, he's wearing a shirt that says "Spin my dreidel, and by dreidel I mean cock, and by spin I mean suck".
Chick #1: That is a valid point.

--Asylum, Bleecker Street

Black guy: Good god. I had to actually work today.
Indian chick: By "work" you obviously mean taking credit for the many hours of hard labor endured by my fellow Indian IT brethren who report to you. You exploiting bastard.
Black guy: Ha, ha. Like slavery. But I'm Black.
Indian chick: Oh, the wicked irony.
Black guy: Word.

--Wall Street
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
malichai11

Post by malichai11 »

Hilarious. I love this site. I'm going to buy their book.
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

Woman #1: It's really small, you know, but the sex is wonderful.
Woman #2: You mean he's rich?
Woman #1: Yeah. Exactly.

--Union Square
Very funny site, thanks.
When the sun goes out, we'll have eight minutes to live.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Chick #1: I still haven't make him come! It's become, like, the major quest of my life.
Chick #2: So, basically, you're Captain Ahab and he's your Moby Dick?
Chick #1: Do you spend your spare time sitting around and thinking up these retorts?
Chick #2: I lead an empty life.
That's brilliant.
Edmond

Post by Edmond »

Girl #1: My friend Chandra thinks she's still a virgin because she's only had anal sex.
Girl #2: How do you know this girl?
Girl #1: She goes to my church.

--NY Public Library, 5th Ave & 42nd St.

Suit #1: ...and he's been playing on that game City of Heroes for two months straight now.
Suit #2: You reckon he's still alive?
Suit #1: Well, he's been typing nothing but "J" for a whole week on MSN.

--JFK
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

I suspect artistic license. Still, "puppies are bullshit!" is a great catchphrase.
Popehat, a blog.
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

Mr. Fed wrote:I suspect artistic license. Still, "puppies are bullshit!" is a great catchphrase.
yeah.. same thing with GroupHug. Still, once you learn to accept as a given that people make are making half of it up, you can go back to enjoying it again.
Blackadar

Post by Blackadar »

Honest to God, true story...happened to me last year.

I flew to Long Island for an important business meeting and I'm waiting in the lobby at 9:50 on a Thursday morning. It's a big company and they have a payphone in the lobby. Out pads this ugly, mid-40s fat woman who lumbers over to the phone, throws in a quarter and starts talking. I'm not listening as I'm nervous about my meeting.

I'm daydreaming when I hear the phrase "nine inches". Huh? I look around and all I see is the fat woman on the payphone. She hangs up, looks around and throws in another quarter.

Now I'm curious...and this is what I heard:

"I live on Long Island, I'm 5 foot 2, 200 pounds, 42 years old with 44Ds and if you have 9 inches, I want to meet you this weekend. Call me at..."

HUH?

Then she hangs up, proceeds to make yet another call with the same message. She then hangs up, lumbers back behind the receptionist and (presumably) goes back to work. My only thoughts...she'd be lucky to get any man - even if he had two inches. And who the fuck does this at 9:50 on a Thursday morning at WORK?
Bandero

Post by Bandero »

Blackadar wrote:Honest to God, true story...happened to me last year.

I flew to Long Island for an important business meeting and I'm waiting in the lobby at 9:50 on a Thursday morning. It's a big company and they have a payphone in the lobby. Out pads this ugly, mid-40s fat woman who lumbers over to the phone, throws in a quarter and starts talking. I'm not listening as I'm nervous about my meeting.

I'm daydreaming when I hear the phrase "nine inches". Huh? I look around and all I see is the fat woman on the payphone. She hangs up, looks around and throws in another quarter.

"I live on Long Island, I'm 5 foot 2, 200 pounds, 42 years old with 44Ds and if you have 9 inches, I want to meet you this weekend. Call me at..."

HUH?

Then she hangs up, proceeds to make yet another call with the same message. She then hangs up, lumbers back behind the receptionist and (presumably) goes back to work. My only thoughts...she'd be lucky to get any man - even if he had two inches. And who the fuck does this at 9:50 on a Thursday morning at WORK?
Great story! Too bad she wasn't in your meeting also, then it would have been perfect! :D
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. " Kurt Vonnegut
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

Guys with 9" schlongs have all the luck.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Blackadar wrote:Honest to God, true story...happened to me last year.

HUH?

They probably have hidden cameras and they do these things for office entertainment. :P
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Back in college we used to do this kind of stuff all the time on elevators.

The best one we ever did was one time I had this brown bag with my lunch in it. My friend Rob is in the elevator with me, and this girl gets on. Suddenly Rob snatches the bag from my hand, hands me a $20 bill, and says in a thick Russian accent: "This concludes our last shipment of heroin."

To this day, anytime money is transacted between us, one of us will exclaim, "This concludes our last shipment of heroin." It's even funnier because broken down the sentence really doesn't make any sense.
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

McNutt wrote:Guys with 9" schlongs have all the luck.
Is that indoor " measurement or outdoor " measurement?
Popehat, a blog.
Hell's Taco

Post by Hell's Taco »

"Well I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold..."