Post by Rip »

Kratz wrote:So... anyone get this?
Sorry don't buy or watch foreigner football :lol:
“A simple democracy is the devil’s own government.”
— Benjamin Rush
--
gorham09

Post by gorham09 »

I would like to hear impressions as well. I found 2004 to be a big disappointment.
Pointer

Post by Pointer »

Would love to hear how this is also. Particularly the much touted "First Touch" Feature.

Pointer
Reemul

Post by Reemul »

Yeah i have it.

It is a lot better than 2004, feels a lot more fluid and the passing seems to be better BUT it still is not as good as PES3 and with PES4 due very soon i would wait for Pro Evo 4 and just get the data updates that will follow to get everything uptodate regarding playing info etc etc.

Fifa is nice and plays well, in fatc i have enjoyed playing it but for me(and this is just personal) it still doesn`t feel like real footbal, for some reason PES3 just feels so smooth, fluid and *** very difficult to put into words what IT is but IT is just that IT.

That something that takes it to the next level, the reviews and previews of 4 have all said it`s better than 3 which is good news.
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

Do you have the PC version?

I have an unsupported controller (xbox via USB), and I can't remap in the game. I can *use* the controller in the game, but can't remap - when I go to the controls screen it won't move from 'keyboard'.

Anyone know how to get it to play nice w/ my controller?