ISIS

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

hepcat

Re: ISIS

Post by hepcat »

It's easier to just hate with a group than actually think for yourself.
Covfefe!
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

I read that Trump has only spent $330,000 on media buys, primarily radio, whereas his competitors have spent tens of millions on TV ads. Trump has garnered over 22 hours of free screen time on FOX alone, more than double his next three competitors' combined totals. Whether you want to blame FOX's bias or Trump's genius for playing the media or a collusion of the two, the indoctrination is easy to understand.
Holman

Post by Holman »

LordMortis wrote:I'm very sad. I saw this posted on FB by a real friend.

Enlarge Image

And it was a repost from a Trump support page.

My friend lives here and he's propagating that shit, which gives a sort of legitimacy to it.

Here is another pick from the same rally, which sort of shows those flags and what the rally was all about

Enlarge Image

Then I made the mistake of reading the comments section behind original pic and it would be funny if Trump weren't so far out ahead. It's full of shit about how Dearborn is under Sharia law and how the government needs to send the Marines in to take over.

I live in a country where the voice of political lies are the loudest being broadcast behind the guise of finally being the voice of honesty.

I think it's hitting me even harder after Christmas and hearing the pro Trump ignorance coming from members of my own family and rather than standing up, I continue roll my eyes quietly and leave.

I did point my friend to the real rally and he still lumped Dearborn in to the "them" who we are against.

:cry:
There's so much awful there.

You could show the second pic to the people facebooking the first one, and half of them wouldn't believe it. They'd claim that it was a fraud, or that some Muslims just pretend to be moderate because "the Koran commands them to lie to infidels," or some such bullshit. Ten seconds later they would turn around and declare that Muslims are obviously our enemies because you never see them denouncing terrorism.

You could patiently explain that 99% of jihadist victims are Muslim, and it would bounce right off of them: they "know" that all Muslims are the eternal enemy of the West and that religions cannot co-exist. And the sickness is that, here, they're the ones actually endorsing ISIS' beliefs.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Kraken wrote:I read that Trump has only spent $330,000 on media buys, primarily radio, whereas his competitors have spent tens of millions on TV ads. Trump has garnered over 22 hours of free screen time on FOX alone, more than double his next three competitors' combined totals. Whether you want to blame FOX's bias or Trump's genius for playing the media or a collusion of the two, the indoctrination is easy to understand.
I just read that Trump is about to launch a $2,000,000/week TV ad blitz for the run-up to Iowa.

Up to now it has been Trump-as-news. Now it's The Apprentice.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

ISIS release 'rape handbook' to fighters
It is not permissible for the owner of a female captive to have intercourse with her until after she has had menstrual cycle and becomes clean.
If she does not menstruate and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have intercourse with her until after she has given birth.
It is not permissible to cause her to abort if she is pregnant.
If the owner of a female captive releases her, only he can have intercourse with her and he cannot allow someone else to have intercourse with her.
If the owner of a female captive, who has a daughter suitable for intercourse, has sexual relations with the latter, he is not permitted to have intercourse with her mother and she is permanently off limits to him. Should he have intercourse with her mother then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her daughter and she is to be off-limits to him.
The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have intercourse with both of them; rather he may only have intercourse with just one. The other sister is to be had by him, if he were to relinquish ownership of the first sister by selling her, giving her away or releasing her.
If the female captive is owned by a father, his son cannot have intercourse with her and vice-versa. Moreover, intercourse with his wife’s female captive is also not permissible.
If a father had intercourse with his female captive then gave her away or sold her to his son, he is no longer permitted to have intercourse with her.
If the female captive becomes pregnant by her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.
If the owner releases his female captive then he is not permitted to have intercourse with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
If two or more individuals are involved in purchasing a female captive, none of them are permitted to have sex with her because she is part of a joint ownership.
It is not permissible to have intercourse with a female captive during her menstrual cycle.
It is not permissible top have anal sex with a female captive.
The owner of a female captive should show compassion towards her, be kind to her, not humiliate her and not assign her work she is unable to perform.
The owner of a female captive should not sell her to an individual whom he knows will treat her badly or do unto her what Allah has forbidden.
The last 2 rules definitely show their humanity towards women. Good job ISIS. Glad to know you care. :clap:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Can we bomb them out of the stone age?
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

I am trying to envision the committee that hammered out those rules. They are admirably thorough.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Why ISIS has the potential to be a world-altering revolution
What accounts for the failure of ‘The War on Terror’ and associated efforts to counter the spread of violent extremism? The failure starts with reacting in anger and revenge, engendering more savagery without stopping to grasp the revolutionary character of radical Arab Sunni revivalism. This revival is a dynamic, countercultural movement of world-historic proportions spearheaded by ISIS, (the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as ISIL, or the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant). In less than two years, it has created a dominion over hundreds of thousands of square kilometres and millions of people. And it possesses the largest and most diverse volunteer fighting force since the Second World War.

What the United Nations community regards as senseless acts of horrific violence are to ISIS’s acolytes part of an exalted campaign of purification through sacrificial killing and self-immolation: Know that Paradise lies under the shade of swords, says a hadith, or saying of the Prophet; this one comes from the Sahih al-Bukhari, a collection of the Prophet’s sayings considered second only to the Qu’ran in authenticity and is now a motto of ISIS fighters.

This is the purposeful plan of violence that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State’s self-anointed Caliph, outlined in his call for ‘volcanoes of jihad’: to create a globe-spanning jihadi archipelago that will eventually unite to destroy the present world and create a new-old world of universal justice and peace under the Prophet’s banner. A key tactic in this strategy is to inspire sympathisers abroad to violence: do what you can, with whatever you have, wherever you are, whenever possible.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

ISIS's recruiting videos are filled with western pop culture
This video shows how ISIL’s propaganda often nods to—and sometimes directly copies—memes, characters, and scenes contained in Hollywood movies, video games, and music videos. Think American Sniper or Hunger Games, and Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

The Only Way We’ve Been Able to Liberate Cities from ISIS Is to Demolish Them
The pattern is now pretty clear. When ISIS is on the verge of losing a city, its fighters dig in with booby traps, IEDs, and suicide bombers to slow down the final assault by ground troops. This forces the coalition to rely heavily on U.S. airstrikes, which only increases the destruction of buildings and civilian casualties.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Freyland

Post by Freyland »

My first thought was, "hey, decreasing the number of bills in circulation helps decrease inflation, right?".
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

My first thought was that was a poorly worded headline. Well, maybe my second thought.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

salary cuts for ISIS fighters
ISIS soldiers earn between $400 and $1,200 a month, plus a $50 stipend for their wives and $25 for each child, according to the Congressional Research Service.

But running a state at war is expensive. And recent victories for the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS mean that the Islamic State can't afford to pay its soldiers quite as much as it used to.

"On account of the exceptional circumstances the Islamic State is facing, it has been decided to reduce the salaries that are paid to all mujahideen by half, and it is not allowed for anyone to be exempted from this decision, whatever his position," the ISIS' government wrote in a memorandum.
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

They're also scaling waaay back on the Christmas party this year.
That's my purse! I don't know you!
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

The downfall of ISIS can be said to have started when they stopped providing pita and hummus at the morning meetings.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

ImLawBoy wrote:They're also scaling waaay back on the Christmas party this year.
I laughed at this probably a lot harder than I should have.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Do they still have that wonderful pension plan for those who survive unexploded to old age?
Black Lives Matter
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Rift Grows in Islamic State Between Foreign, Local Fighters
Throughout Islamic State-controlled territory in Iraq and Syria, tempers are flaring, showing how recent battlefield setbacks in Iraq and Syria can exacerbate latent strains within the group as it contends with financial hardships and loss of territory.

“With time, and because of the financial and management differences between them, the locals started to complain” about the foreign fighters, said one Mosul resident. “We all hope to see the day when this division among the fighters ends them.”

He described a clash he said he witnessed a few weeks ago in a busy market. In a scene that has become commonplace, a foreign Islamic State fighter angrily denounced an elderly Iraqi man for wearing his beard too short for a properly devout Muslim.

Instead of quietly enduring another routine indignity, the old man cursed his detractor, to the surprise of onlookers. But what followed was even more surprising: Six local Iraqi fighters for Islamic State intervened to take the old man’s side. The Iraqis beat their foreign comrade, handcuffed him and threw him into a car, then sped away.
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

It definitely sounds like IS is starting to get stretched a little thin, but it's hard to say if that's the constant fighting taking a toll, or they are just re-deploying to face threats closer to Raqqa, but lots of interesting news coming out of Iraq and Syria lately.

US Special Forces ambushed and killed a high ranking IS leader:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35899711
Defence officials said the troops landed in helicopters and lay in wait as Qaduli drove past them in a car.
There was an attempt to capture Qaduli alive, but the situation escalated and the militant and three other people in the vehicle were killed, the officials added.
Iraqi forces appear to be on the cusp of launching their assault on Mosul:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKCN0WQ0IR
Iraq's armed forces went on the offensive against Islamic State in the northern province of Nineveh on Thursday in what Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi described as the first phase of a campaign to liberate areas around the city of Mosul.
And Syrian Government Forces have almost retaken Palmyra:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35898995
Syrian state media and activists reported that there was heavy fighting between government forces, backed by Russian air strikes, and IS militants on the outskirts of Palmyra on Friday.
In the morning, troops took full control of the so-called SyriaTel Hill on the western edge before taking the nearby castle, known as Qalaat Shirkuh or Qalaat Ibn Maan, a military sources told Sana.
Pro-government Al-Mayadeen TV said the castle, which sits on a 150m-high hilltop overlooking the ruins, was of strategic importance.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Falluja assault: Iraq military warns civilians before raid on IS-held city
Iraq's military has warned civilians to leave Falluja as it prepares an assault on the city held by the so-called Islamic State (IS). Falluja was the first city to fall to the group in January 2014, and is one of only two of its remaining strongholds in Iraq. Iraq's military told state television said those who could not flee should raise a white flag above their homes. The military, police and volunteer fighters virtually surround the city. The Baghdad-based pro-Kurdish news website Shafaq said on Sunday that close to 20,000 police troops had arrived on the outskirts of Falluja ahead of the expected assault.
The Iraqi army, police and irregular forces virtually surround Falluja and have been heavily reinforced in preparation for an assault on several fronts that military sources say could begin in the next day or so, and which they expect to to last two or three weeks. That may be optimistic, given the many weeks it took earlier this year to take full control of Ramadi, another city further to the west. Falluja has been held by the militants of IS much longer, for nearly two and a half years, and has withstood a massive battering by government shelling and bombing. But Iraqi military sources believe the number of militants there has been cut roughly in half and that the battle for Falluja will be a lot less tough than it was for Ramadi.

Should IS lose Falluja, it would leave the northern city of Mosul, Iraq's second-largest city, as its only Iraqi stronghold. It continues to hold large parts of territory in neighbouring Syria, though that amount is also dwindling.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Iraq's military told state television said those who could not flee should raise a white flag above their homes.
Sounds foolproof. What could possibly go wrong?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Isgrimnur wrote:
Iraq's military told state television said those who could not flee should raise a white flag above their homes.
Sounds foolproof. What could possibly go wrong?
This is where the Trump Doctrine® would come into play, given that many of the remaining civilians are believed to be the families of IS fighters.

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I've read some good articles that lead me to believe that we are indeed winning the war on ISIS. Though we will never get rid of terrorist cells, ISIS's big mistake was in capturing and holding territory and setting up a caliphate. Because we're damn good at fighting that kind of enemy. I'll give Obama credit where credit is due - I was publicly frustrated with his seeming lack of interest and offhand dismissal of them, but it appears now that it may have all been a big charade to cover all the special ops and psychological warfare going on under the covers.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

And it's on...
Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the launching of an offensive to retake the Islamic State stronghold of Falluja after the military told residents on Sunday to get ready to leave before fighting started. "Zero hour for the liberation of Falluja has arrived. The moment of great victory has drawn near and Daesh has no choice but to flee," Abadi said on his official Twitter feed, using an Arabic acronym for the jihadist group. He said the offensive would be conducted by the army, police, counterterrorism forces, local tribal fighters and a coalition of mostly Shi'ite Muslim militias. A U.S.-led coalition that has bombed Islamic State in Iraq and neighboring Syria for nearly two years was expected to provide air support.

Falluja, a longtime bastion of Sunni Muslim jihadists, 50 km (30 miles) west of Baghdad, was the first city to fall to the jihadists, in January 2014, six months before the group declared a caliphate spanning large parts of Iraq and Syria. Iraqi officials said Shi'ite militias, including ones backed by neighboring Iran, may be restricted to operating outside the city proper, as they were largely in the battle for Ramadi, to avoid aggravating sectarian tensions with Sunni residents. The Iraqi army, police and the militias, backed by coalition air strikes, have surrounded Falluja since late last year, while the jihadists have been preventing residents from leaving for months.

Families who cannot flee should raise white flags to mark their location in the city, the military's media unit said in a statement on state television, a tactic employed with some success in other recent offensives. Deputy District Council Chairman Falih al-Essawi said three corridors would be opened for civilians to camps west, southwest and southeast of the city, and a subsequent military statement said some residents had begun to flee. "Our goal is to liberate civilians from Daesh's repression and terrorism," Abadi said in a televised speech.

Residents told Reuters about 20 families set out from a southern front-line neighborhood late on Saturday but that only half of them made it out. Some were intercepted by Islamic State, while others were killed by explosives planted along the road by the jihadists, the residents said. The United Nations and Human Rights Watch said last month that residents were facing acute shortages of food and medicine during a siege by government forces. Aid has not reached the city since the Iraqi military recaptured nearby Ramadi, the Anbar provincial capital, in December. Essawi told a local television channel on Sunday that more than 75,000 civilians remained in Falluja, in keeping with a recent U.S. military estimate of 60,000 to 90,000. About 300,000 people lived in the Euphrates River city before the war.

raydude

Post by raydude »

YellowKing wrote:I've read some good articles that lead me to believe that we are indeed winning the war on ISIS. Though we will never get rid of terrorist cells, ISIS's big mistake was in capturing and holding territory and setting up a caliphate. Because we're damn good at fighting that kind of enemy. I'll give Obama credit where credit is due - I was publicly frustrated with his seeming lack of interest and offhand dismissal of them, but it appears now that it may have all been a big charade to cover all the special ops and psychological warfare going on under the covers.
Thankfully someone somewhere in the Administration realized that sending in conventional military and going "Hulk Smash!" hasn't been working and wouldn't be working, and that some new strategy needed to be applied.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

Iraq says most of Fallujah retaken from IS militants
Iraqi special forces swept into Fallujah on Friday, recapturing most of the city as the Islamic State group's grip crumbled after weeks of fighting. Thousands of trapped residents took advantage of the militants' retreat to flee, some swimming across the Euphrates River to safety. Residents described harrowing escapes even after IS fighters abandoned some checkpoints that had them bottled up in the city. On the river, some boats packed with people overturned in the water. Others picked their way down roads laced with hidden bombs that killed several. In some cases, IS allowed people to leave only if they took the jihadis' families with them.

After weeks of heavy battles since the offensive began in late May, it appeared that IS defenses in much of the city collapsed abruptly. In the early morning Friday, Iraqi forces punched into the city center, meeting intense fighting. But by evening, the special forces commander Brig. Haider al-Obedi told the Associated Press that his troops controlled 80 percent of the city, with IS fighters now concentrated in four districts on its northern edge. It was a major step toward regaining the Islamic State group's last major foothold in Iraq's western Anbar province, the heartland of the country's Sunni minority. The militants overran the city in early 2014, the first urban area to fall into its hands before it overran most of Anbar and much of northern Iraq.

Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

A brief history of Islamic State.
Abu Anis only realised something unusual was happening when he heard the sound of explosions coming from the old city on the western bank of the Tigris as it runs through Mosul. "I phoned some friends over there, and they said armed groups had taken over, some of them foreign, some Iraqis," the computer technician said. "The gunmen told them, 'We've come to get rid of the Iraqi army, and to help you.'" The following day, the attackers crossed the river and took the other half of the city. The Iraqi army and police, who vastly outnumbered their assailants, broke and fled, officers first, many of the soldiers stripping off their uniforms as they joined a flood of panicked civilians.

It was 10 June 2014, and Iraq's second biggest city, with a population of around two million, had just fallen to the militants of the group then calling itself Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham/the Levant (Isis or Isil). Four days earlier, black banners streaming, a few hundred of the Sunni militants had crossed the desert border in a cavalcade from their bases in eastern Syria and met little resistance as they moved towards their biggest prize. Rich dividends were immediate. The Iraqi army, rebuilt, trained and equipped by the Americans since the US-led invasion of 2003, abandoned large quantities of armoured vehicles and advanced weaponry, eagerly seized by the militants. They also reportedly grabbed something like $500m from the Central Bank's Mosul branch.

"At the beginning, they behaved well," said Abu Anis. "They took down all the barricades the army had put up between quarters. People liked that. On their checkpoints they were friendly and helpful - 'Anything you need, we're here for you.'" The Mosul honeymoon was to last a few weeks. But just down the road, terrible things were already happening. As the Iraqi army collapsed throughout the north, the militants moved swiftly down the Tigris river valley. Towns and villages fell like skittles. Within a day they had captured the town of Baiji and its huge oil refinery, and moved on swiftly to seize Saddam Hussein's old hometown, Tikrit, a Sunni hotbed. Just outside Tikrit is a big military base, taken over by the Americans in 2003 and renamed Camp Speicher after the first US casualty in the 1991 "Desert Storm" Gulf war against Iraq, a pilot called Scott Speicher, shot down over al-Anbar province in the west.

Camp Speicher, by now full of Iraqi military recruits, was surrounded by the Isis militants and surrendered. The thousands of captives were sorted, the Shia were weeded out, bound, and trucked away to be systematically shot dead in prepared trenches. Around 1,700 are believed to have been massacred in cold blood. The mass graves are still being exhumed. Far from trying to cover up the atrocity, Isis revelled in it, posting on the internet videos and pictures showing the Shia prisoners being taken away and shot by the black-clad militants. In terms of exultant cruelty and brutality, worse was not long in coming.
Note that "brief" is a relative term -- Words ahoy! if you click that link. But they're pretty good words.

Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

US launches airstrikes targeting IS in Libya
The United Nations-backed Libyan government has announced that the U.S. military has begun conducting airstrikes against the Islamic State group at the government's request. Fayez Serraj, the head of the U.N.-brokered presidency council, said in a televised statement Monday that American warplanes attacked the IS bastion of Sirte, adding that no U.S. ground forces will be deployed. "The presidency council, as the general army commander, has made a request for direct U.S. support to carry out specific airstrikes," he said. "The first strikes started today in positions in Sirte, causing major casualties." The strikes mark the start of a more intense American role in the fight against IS in Libya, as the U.S. steps in to assist the fragile, U.N.-backed government there.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Turkey suicide bomb victims 'mostly children'
Twenty-nine victims were under the age of 18, reports said, with one official saying 22 were under the age of 14. The death toll rose to 54 on Monday.

The suicide bomber himself was a child aged 12-14, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said.

Mr Erdogan has blamed so-called Islamic State (IS) for the attack.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Reports are coming in that the turkey wedding bomber was not so young after all.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Independent
Isis has reportedly outlawed football referees in one of its Syrian strongholds because they implement Fifa rules “in violation of the commands of Allah”.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory or Human Rights (SOHR) said commanders had also drawn up a list of rules detailing how injured players can be compensated by their opponents under Sharia law.

Monitors reported that the so-called Islamic State had declared the implementation of international football rules “illegitimate” in Deir ez-Zor governorate.

Local sources told SOHR militants told football organisers referees would be banned because their decisions “do not judge according to what Allah has revealed” and are “a violation of Allah’s command and the Sunnah”.
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

Might cut down on the diving...
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Independent
Isis has lost control of its last territories on the border with Turkey, monitoring groups say, in a major blow to the group's ability to receive foreign fighters from the rest of the world.

Speaking to The Independent, a spokesperson for the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Isis had conceded control of its last two villages on the border, retreating to positions around 7-8km to the south.

It completes an operation to take control of the area by the rebel Free Syrian Army, backed by a Turkish ground offensive that began at the town of Jarablus on 24 August.

On Saturday, more Turkish tanks rolled over the border into Al-Rai, a town some 55km (34 miles) west of Jarablus, and over the weekend a pincer Turkish-rebel offensive has been closing the gap between the two.

Rami Abdulrahman, from the UK-based Observatory, said: "Everything is finished. There is no more Isis at the border."

Turkey's state-run Anadolu news agency also reported that the advance had “removed terror organization Daesh's [Isis] physical contact with the Turkish border in northern Syria."

After three years in control of portions of the border, Isis's grasp over the last villages dissolved in a matter of hours.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

N. Iraq
In a seeming U-turn, the Islamic State (Isis) has reportedly banned women wearing the burka in northern Iraq after claiming that its fighters have been targeted by a veiled female. The hard-line faction has previously beaten and killed women for not wearing a veil covering their face and hair in public.

Now, IS (Daesh) has outlawed women wearing veils entering their security centres near their stronghold of Mosul after a number of commanders were killed by an unknown assailant. In neighbouring Syria, the feared IS al-Hisbah — or 'religious police' — have meted out punishments to woman who left their face uncovered.

Last week, in the occupied Saladin Governorate south of Mosul, IS put out a warning to members to beware of a veiled woman who killed two of their fighters. The attacks happened in Al-Shirqat, which has been under IS control since the extremists overran the region in June 2014.
Sharing details, the source said, "A veiled woman carrying a pistol killed two members of ISIS who were standing in a checkpoint in Sharqat, north of Salah al-Din. The incident surprised the organisation and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks."
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Yeah, saw that. I took the article with a grain of salt, as it just seems unlikely to me that such a virulent aspect of their outlook would reverse overnight after only a couple of deaths.

I'm going to assume this is a local group deciding for themselves whereas ISIS in general hasn't changed stances, at least until I hear more.

On the plus side, no heaven or virgins for the dead guys! You go, mystery murderer.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Damn, Black Widow is working in the Middle East now, it seems. Good on her.
Covfefe!
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

hepcat wrote:Damn, Black Widow is working in the Middle East now, it seems. Good on her.
If only.