9.Scoop#
10. Holman
11. Moliere
12. Triggercut
13. RMC
14. tru1cy
15. stessier
16. LordMortis

META Play: Roles assigned will be single name PM’ed to each player. META discussions will not be used to help establish your innocence. (i.e. guys I will be gone on vacation for a week so lynch me as I’m unpowered and it will not hurt the village). Saying you are innocent and you may lynch me is OK as long as it’s not combined with some real life event outside the game.
How people have played in the past is fair game. Mentioning when they have been online is OK. (View it as the village noticing Bob is not joining them at the table to discuss the events but Larry saw him peeking out his window).
No quoting of PMs or posts from other forums. No links to other forums. Talking about what was discussed in PMs or other forums is OK.

-------------------------

Day 1 will last 14 days including weekends. After that we'll see how things go but 14 days will be the max.

Night Sequence:

Ellen beds down
Starbuck protects
Athena scans.
Cylons assassinate
Daniel detonates bombs
Leoben scans for Starbuck
Daniel Plants bomb
(Players will be notified of all results at the start of morning)

Lynching votes: Voting is open until a majority is reached.

No editing Posts. (exception: If some one is posting a vote count then that post may be edited)
Everyone will receive a PM to start the game.

Victory
Humans win by killing all the Cylons (except Athena)
Cylons win by killing enough humans to make the sides even thus ensuring a cylon victory.(Athena counts toward humans).
============
Athena
Enlarge Image
(good Cylon) –Each night she can scan to find Cylons.
Athena would submit a name to scan. The answer to her question will be Cylon or Human. If Athena is lynched the autopsy will show Cylon.
Athena has a one time ability to learn the role of a scanned cylon. This power may be used at anytime but the targeted Cylon will know he was scanned.

Helo
Enlarge Image
-He has a onetime ability to kill during the day cycle. His identity will be revealed.

Starbuck
Enlarge Image
– She can protect one person per night. She can protect the same player more than once but NOT on consecutive nights. She may choose to protect herself or no one (protecting herself does not protect Starbuck from Daniel's bomb). Her protection carries over into the day against Doral's suicide bombing. If she protects Ellen or Daniel then that Cylon cannot perform any special assignment that night. The Night kill will proceed unless protected Cylon is the last Cylon in the game, if that is the case then the Cylon kills Starbuck. If Starbuck protects the same bad Cylon a 2nd time then she is killed and it replaces the night kill for the Cylons.

Romo Lampkin
Enlarge Image
-Lampkin can escape the first lynch attempt against him resulting in no lynch for the day. But if he is killed at night by the Cylons he will provide them the role of a living player (excluding the Cylon team) chosen randomly.

==================

Citizens
Enlarge Image
Citizens have no power other than voting.

================
Bad Guys

Daniel-
Enlarge Image
The cylons do not know you are a cylon. You know the other cylons. If cylons attack Daniel at night, cylons will be informed they found Daniel and will be able to PM with Daniel for the remainder of the game. There will be no kill that night but the Cylons will learn the identity of a least 1 citizen. (if no citizens are left then you will learn nothing).
Daniel may also plant a bomb in one crew members cabin on any night. (May only be done once). He may detonate it any night after the night he plants the bomb.
If bomb is planted in Starbucks cabin she will not be killed if she is out protecting someone else that night. Starbuck will know it was her room that was targeted.

If the bomb detonates against the same player the Cylons are trying to kill there will be only one death. The Cylons will kill the player and Daniel will then blow up the corpse.

Daniel takes the lead role if all other Cylons are killed before they find him.

Leoben
Enlarge Image
- has a mysterious psychic connection to Starbuck but does not know her identity. Each night he may scan a human and ask if the human is Starbuck.

Aaron Doral
Enlarge Image
– May at anytime during the day cycle use explosives to kill himself and a player of his choice but only if there is a least one lynch vote against him (votes by bad Cylons, including self, do not count) If Starbuck protected Doral's target the previous night then Doral will explode but his target will be saved. Starbuck's identity will not be revealed.

Ellen
Enlarge Image
- she sleeps with a player of her choice each night. That player, if he has a special role, cannot perform any special functions that night. Cannot sleep with the same player more than once. She may choose to sleep with no one. Ellen can be denied her nightly adventure by a Starbuck protection of that person. Her identity is not revealed during these visits.

Twice during the game she may search the players room she is sleeping with to determine if they have a special role, but not what role they play. Results of scan would be special or not special. She may slip her victim a drug so that they do not remember what happened (but if a special is blocked they will know something happened). She only has 2 doses to use.
Last edited by Lassr on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 22 times in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Re: BSG X -Eden -Night 1 (starting soon) roles out

Post by Lassr »

Last edited by Lassr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

FAQ
Lassr wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Just reread the rules in much more detail. Couple of questions:

Lassr:

Starbuck: So if she protects a cylon twice she dies. If she protects the last cylon alive she dies. I am assuming Athena does not play into either equation. Right?

Lamkin: Only provides scan if night killed by the cylons. Not if he gets killed by Daniel's bomb?

I had a couple of other questions from the first time I read the rules, but I think I get it better now.
Starbucks if she protects the same Cylon twice (not Athena obviously). So if She protected Ellen once the nthe second time she protected Ellen, Starbuck dies.

Lampkin: Yes, night kill only.
Lassr wrote:
Vorret wrote:I re-read the rules but just to confirm, do Cylons receive the role of their night kill?
No.
Rules Clarification:

Daniel plants a bomb in a room to blow someone up at night. Starbuck is only safe if she is out of her room protecting someone else. If she protects herself then she is in the room with the bomb. Protecting herself only works against the normal Cylon night kill not the bomb.
El Guapo wrote: If Daniel misses with his bomb (due to targeting someone protected by Starbuck, or targeting Starbuck while she is out protecting someone) is it used up? Also, do we get any sort of alert or news if that happens (e.g., "there is a loud explosion, but everyone's ok")?
It is used up. The room they should have been in will be a mess though and they will need a new room for the next night so yes everyone will know.
Holman wrote:
Question: if the Cylons find Daniel in the Night, is he allowed access to their forum immediately (i.e. before he plants his bomb that night) or starting the next day?

And also:

Is Daniel allowed to change his bomb placement to another room if he doesn't use it?

He gets access to their forum at the start of the next day.

and also:

No.
Lassr wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Question: if Helo shoots someone, do we learn the target's alignment?
yes
Does Doral's explosion end the day?
No.
Last edited by Lassr on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1.Newcastle
2. Remus West
3.Vorret
4.Chaosraven
5.BB2112
6. El Guapo
7. Unagi
8.Grundbegriff
9.Scoop#
10. Holman
11. Moliere
12. Triggercut
13. RMC
14. tru1cy
15. stessier
16. LordMortis
Last edited by Lassr on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

baltar!!! 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Do we start on day or night?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote:Do we start on day or night?
You serious Clark?

Black Lives Matter
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

BSG X -Eden -Night 1 (starting soon) roles out
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Can we call this "Night 0", just to keep with convention?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Call it whatever you want, it's YOUR last night.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Chaosraven wrote:Call it whatever you want, it's YOUR last night.

Now you know if this comes to pass this puts a huge mark on your back rather than the typical mark that is always there :P
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I thought it was Remus last night.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote:
I absolutely disagreed with the killing of me. I was the one that demanded Unagi. Preferably breaded and fried.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Holman

Re: BSG X -Eden -Night 0 (starting soon) roles out

Post by Holman »

Lassr wrote: Day 1 will last 14 days including weekends. After that we'll see how things go but 14 days will be the max.
And we have to make a post every 33 minutes, or the Cylons get us?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Holman wrote:
Lassr wrote: Day 1 will last 14 days including weekends. After that we'll see how things go but 14 days will be the max.
And we have to make a post every 33 minutes, or the Cylons get us?

That's going to be a challenge
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
You serious Clark?
What, you actually expect me to read the rules and the title to the thread?

I guess I should read the rules :oops:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Holman

Post by Holman »

stessier

Post by stessier »

33 was good. Water was good. Heck the whole series was good. I miss it. :(

Edit:
Night 1 - Scoop
Day 1 - Moliere lynch
Night 2 - No one
Day 2 - Newcastle
Night 2 - tru1cy & Chaos
Last edited by stessier on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Remus West wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
I absolutely disagreed with the killing of me. I was the one that demanded Unagi. Preferably breaded and fried.
I also voted Unagi, how is it you got chosen?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Just reread the rules in much more detail. Couple of questions:

Lassr:

Starbuck: So if she protects a cylon twice she dies. If she protects the last cylon alive she dies. I am assuming Athena does not play into either equation. Right?

Lamkin: Only provides scan if night killed by the cylons. Not if he gets killed by Daniel's bomb?

I had a couple of other questions from the first time I read the rules, but I think I get it better now.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I say we kill The bull
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Enlarge Image

It had been over a year since the Cylon Genocide nearly destroyed all human life. The few thousands that survived grow weary of the constant cat and mouse game played with the pursuing Cylons.
A feeling of hope has come over the fleet as no Cylon had been seen for over a month now and a promising planet had been found by the returning reconnaissance Raptors. It was not the mystical Earth they sought but it was well suited for habitation. The refugees had hope…

Enlarge Image

A survey team was sent down to scout the planet. The Raptor sat down in a tropical zone with plenty of wildlife, water and fruit bearing trees. They gathered their gear and began their mission. The landscape reminded many of them of the fables of Eden that were told to them by their parents when they were young. Stories of a new world, abundant resources and new life to explore it. After hours of struggling through the humidity and thick overgrowth of Eden they surprisingly came upon a clearing and some ancient stone ruins.

Enlarge Image Enlarge Image

This planet had seen a civilization spring to life and die away in its lifetime. What happened to them no one may ever know. As the sun crept below the tree line, darkness started to take hold. The team decided to take shelter in the ruins for the night.

Ellen-Will you sleep around?
Starbuck-Will you protect?
Athena-who will you scan?
Cylons-Who is your kill target?
Daniel-Will you detonate the bomb?
Leoben- Who will you scan?
Daniel-Will you plant the bomb?

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Lassr:

Well, on your first question the rules say that if Starbuck protects a "bad" Cylon twice then she dies. Athena is a good cylon. And if Athena is the last cylon alive, then it's moot because the village has already won (though I suppose she can still go ahead and murder Starbuck if she likes).
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr:

Starbucks if she protects the same Cylon twice (not Athena obviously). So if She protected Ellen once the nthe second time she protected Ellen, Starbuck dies.

Lamkin: Yes, night kill only.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote:Whew!
I see what you did there
LordMortis

Re: BSG X -Eden -Night 0- Game On

Post by LordMortis »

So if a day can be no more than 14 days, how long can a night be?

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

stessier wrote:33 was good. Water was good. Heck the whole series was good. I miss it. :(
As a PSA - its on Hulu...and i been watching it...so yea...wonder who the night kill will be? A fly by on a detroit crew member? Airlocking scoop for his sucess? Who oh who shall it be? Toasters do you best. Frack you! You aint getting me!
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

LordMortis wrote:how long can a night be?
for some...forever.

Black Lives Matter
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Lassr wrote:
LordMortis wrote:how long can a night be?
for some...forever.
ohhhhhh.....
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
stessier

Post by stessier »

Not as long as there is a Resurrection Ship nearby!!!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

As the sun tried peeking through the thick jungle overgrowth, shafts of sunlight would dance across the makeshift table setup for breakfast, as the morning breeze stirred the trees.

Stessier was the first out and Chaosraven soon followed. “Uh, sleeping bags on stone floors is not ideal.” Chaosraven said as he stretched his back. Unagi appeared in the dark doorway, “I’ll be glad when we move on, maybe the next place will be a little more accommodating. Maybe the inhabitants are still around and they just abandoned this place because it was so old and there will be a Vacation Inn up the trail.”

Everyone stood around and ate and complained. “Where is Scoop?” Remus said.

“He may be taking his morning leak.” Quipped Grundbegriff.

“I’ll check.” Holman stated as he walked off.

A few minutes later he comes running back out, “Scoops dead, his head was bashed in by a rock! And it was no accident as I saw a boot print in his blood.

1 Newcastle ------
2 Remus West ----------
3 Vorret ----
4 Chaosraven ----------
5 BB2112 ----
6 El Guapo ----
7 Unagi ----
8 Grundbegriff ----
9 Holman ----
10 Moliere ----
11 Triggercut ----
12 RMC ----
13 tru1cy ----
14 stessier ----
15 LordMortis ----
----
----
----
----
----

Majority = 8
Deadline is: July 28th 7PM CDT

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

:binky: :binky: :binky: :binky:
:binky: :binky: :binky: :binky:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Holman

Post by Holman »

Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooop!
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Moliere looks at his boots, "mine are clean of blood. How about everyone else?" He starts walking around inspecting boots and flashing his ultraviolet light on everyone.

"What do we have here? Looks like someone has some explaining to do."

Newcastle 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
RMC

Post by RMC »

Who hates scoop the most? Hmmm...
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Guys, guys. Taking a look through this thread, I have already spotted a wolf here. Check it out:

stessier 

I am so good at this game.
Black Lives Matter.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

El Guapo wrote:Guys, guys. Taking a look through this thread, I have already spotted a wolf here. Check it out:

stessier 

I am so good at this game.

That's was my very first thought but then I'm like it's not fair to off him instantly two games in a row.

My second thought was obligatory "Why Scoop?" which takes me to, because he totally nailed last game. And then I quickly follow up with but the Lassr bluff, really?

So while I sit and wait.

moliere 

while I put together my real top 4.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Moliere wrote:Moliere looks at his boots, "mine are clean of blood. How about everyone else?" He starts walking around inspecting boots and flashing his ultraviolet light on everyone.

"What do we have here? Looks like someone has some explaining to do."

Newcastle 

/rushes in
"Engineer coming through. Checking those airlocks, making sure there safe!

/sees Scoop's body
/vomits over Moliere's shoes.

Well they didn't get me. So that's a plus.

/wipes mouth on Moliere's sleeves

"Thanks bro. Might want to wash that. Kind of stinks. Had some caprica starfish last night."
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Can we vote for Lassr? 'Cause I know for a fact that Random.org always makes him a wolf.