BSG X -Eden -Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Grundbegriff

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff »

Technically, Doral's auto-detonation is voluntary.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

So you are saying if you were Doral you would choose not to detonate?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

My insight into the evil-Cylonic mind is limited. I'm just noting that people sometimes exclude possibilities and that that's a dangerous thing to do.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I guess Ellen must've slept with Lassr. He's unable to exercise his game-state-updating power!
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote:So you are saying if you were Doral you would choose not to detonate?
Possible, but not probable. Same problem I am having with RMC. It is possible he screwed every single scan in epic fashion, it is possible that he decided to not come out when Unagi pointed the finger at Holman (same thing you did btw), but it is not probable.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
stessier

Post by stessier »

Yeah, I don't believe bb2112 is Starbuck, so there is that too.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:Yeah, I don't believe bb2112 is Starbuck, so there is that too.
I didn't expect you would, but it is true. :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote:
Why did you announce it? It did nothing for the discussion you were having.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
It's a big coming out party, didn't you read the memo?
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Voting Closed -In a meeting so I will post results before 3:00

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret…………. Grundbegriff
2 BB2112……….. RMC
3 Grundbegriff. RMC
4 Moliere……….
5 Triggercut…… Grundbegriff
6 RMC……………. Grundbegriff
7 stessier………. Grundbegriff
8 LordMortis…. Grundbegriff
Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( Grundbegriff. 5 )--- stessier --- LordMortis --- RMC --- triggercut --- Vorret
( RMC……………. 2 )--- BB2112 --- Grundbegriff
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)
Unagi………….. deactivated (D-4)
Remus West.. split(N-4)

Majority = 5
Deadline is: August 5th
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Grundbegriff wrote:I guess Ellen must've slept with Lassr. He's unable to exercise his game-state-updating power!
personnel issues today [sarcasm]my favorite type of issues to deal with[/sarcasm]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
And it shouldn't. We were far enough along in the game that I thought it was worthwhile to reveal. Either you believe me or you don't, at least I didn't come out under duress. Besides, hopefully I can set up a protection chicken match tonight since we are now at 7 people and I think we still have 3 bad cylons. However, odds are not with me.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well the cylons haven proven to be quite unconventional with their kills this game so maybe we'll get lucky!
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote: We were far enough along in the game that I thought it was worthwhile to reveal.
If true, that is your worst play in any game you've participated in and truly, incredibly, stupendously, unbelievably, monumentally...unwise.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

The longer it takes the longer we're still alive right?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

LordMortis wrote:The longer it takes the longer we're still alive right?
Let's party like it's 1999
Isgrimnur wrote:
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

:occasion-partyblower:
stessier

Post by stessier »

As a reminder, he's on Central Time.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:As a reminder, he's on Central Time.

East coast represent :horse:
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:
bb2112 wrote: We were far enough along in the game that I thought it was worthwhile to reveal.
If true, that is your worst play in any game you've participated in and truly, incredibly, stupendously, unbelievably, monumentally...unwise.
:roll: No its not.

1. My shelf live was overdue. Assuming Loeben is still out there, I am sure I am going to get scanned and killed at some point and none of you would know it. Or the game is just about over and it still doesn't matter.
2. This way I draw a lightning rod to myself. If they want to kill me they have to decide if I'm self protecting or not. Increases my odds of a block.
3. Believe me, don't believe me, shouldn't have any bearing on what you are going to do. Unless you are cylon and that is why you are mad.
stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:
:roll: No its not.

1. My shelf live was overdue. Assuming Loeben is still out there, I am sure I am going to get scanned and killed at some point and none of you would know it. Or the game is just about over and it still doesn't matter.
2. This way I draw a lightning rod to myself. If they want to kill me they have to decide if I'm self protecting or not. Increases my odds of a block.
3. Believe me, don't believe me, shouldn't have any bearing on what you are going to do. Unless you are cylon and that is why you are mad.
Nope, if real, it was the wrong play.

But you know that and are trying the same tap dancing routine Grund did when he made a bad play. It is amusing.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

It reached a point where they just wanted to kill a Cylon and Grundbegriff was the lucky target. Vorret stepped up and fired the shot point blank into Grundbegriff’s chect. Stessier held the detector next to Grundbegriff’s head and waited for the signal everyone expected. When it showed up that he was indeed a Cylon everyone just walked away wondering if they picked the right one.

Send night time orders.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

We did it guys we killed a Cylon!!

Oh wait...
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:We did it guys we killed a Cylon!!

Oh wait...
So who do you all want me to scan? Hell it can't be any worse that what I have done.

I really think BB is an evil Cylon and not Starbuck. But then he would have to know that Starbuck was not around, and not sure that the bad dudes know that yet. But they might...

And I told you Grunds role, not sure why you want to pretend that he is not that person.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

Never mind I put in my scan order already. :)
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

and I was still late. I am the team lead of an all women team...remember the episode of Family Guy where Stewie performs the experiment and all the guys have amnesia and they have to work out who they are and to see if Peter and Brain are true friends; and then at the end Stewie shows he is doing the same thing with the women and they are all fighting and Stewie says they just woke up and they haven't even tried to figure anything out. That is how I felt today. Hearing the drama laid out to me I kept thinking in my head am I dealing with 8 year olds here? I just had to smile and say I understood...

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
and I was still late. I am the team lead of an all women team...remember the episode of Family Guy where Stewie performs the experiment and all the guys have amnesia and they have to work out who they are and to see if Peter and Brain are true friends; and then at the end Stewie shows he is doing the same thing with the women and they are all fighting and Stewie says they just woke up and they haven't even tried to figure anything out. That is how I felt today. Hearing the drama laid out to me I kept thinking in my head am I dealing with 8 year olds here? I just had to smile and say I understood...
:D I understand.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote: Nope, if real, it was the wrong play.

But you know that and are trying the same tap dancing routine Grund did when he made a bad play. It is amusing.
Nope. Grund came out when accused. I came out when not accused. Totally different.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The next morning some are shocked when RMC walks out of the ruins and others are not. Moliere appears also and that has people scratching their heads. Eventually everyone is aware that stessier is missing. Stessier, really? LordMortis goes to check on him and returns with the news. “Dead. Knifed in the eye. The rest of us are still here and have a job to do.”

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret………….
2 BB2112………..
3 Moliere……….
4 Triggercut……
5 RMC…………….
6 LordMortis….
Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)
Unagi………….. deactivated (D-4)
Remus West.. split(N-4)
Grundbegriff.. shut down(D-4)
Stessier……….. Blinded by the light(N-5)

Majority = 4
Deadline is: August 10th

Black Lives Matter
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

That stessier is dead makes Grundbegriff confirmed Team Toaster and RMC confirmed Athena.

So....now it's interesting. I can't wait until RMC tells us he scanned stessier instead of bb2112.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
RMC

Post by RMC »

Ellen slept with me last night. So No scan last night and no one protected me. And stessier was not protected. So who did bb protect?
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

RMC wrote:Ellen slept with me last night. So No scan last night and no one protected me. And stessier was not protected. So who did bb protect?
I am inclined to believe that you and bb2112 are playing two sides of coin that tells us nothing when its flipped.

I'd ask if there was a point why moliere is still alive this late in the game but I'm not even sure I care today.
RMC

Post by RMC »

LordMortis wrote:
RMC wrote:Ellen slept with me last night. So No scan last night and no one protected me. And stessier was not protected. So who did bb protect?
I am inclined to believe that you and bb2112 are playing two sides of coin that tells us nothing when its flipped.

I'd ask if there was a point why moliere is still alive this late in the game but I'm not even sure I care today.
I'm Athena. I doubt BB is starbuck. But he might be. So yeah, it sucks.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

FINALLY! I PROTECTED RMC! That means he is lying. There is no way Ellen could have slept with him and blocked his scan if I protected him.

That means both Grund and RMC were faking it.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

After both Trig and Stess came out with their posts I started to doubt myself. I didn't want to say anything because of protection chicken, but this late in the game if RMC really is the seer, no way the cylons would let him live to keep scanning.

RMC 

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Aw man, I dunno ...

Those decisions are getting harder and harder :? :cry:
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

BTW, I protected myself last night. That was why I was really hoping RMC would blow himself up on me yesterday if his Doral claim was true. Regardless of what Stess was saying, I really am trying to get the win for the good guys. Btw, nice touch taking him out last night, RMC.

I also think Ellen may be dead. Otherwise she could have been used on me and I could have been killed instead.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Yeah, BB is a Cylon.

Go figure.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:Aw man, I dunno ...

Those decisions are getting harder and harder :? :cry:
I made it easy for you. I really didn't expect RMC to say he was blocked, I expected him to lie about his scan and frame me. But now thinking about it, this is what he has been doing with his scans all along. Why change the pattern since it has been working for him. Trig has said repeatedly nobody would admit to having such a sad sack of scans. He is the last "Athena" still alive. It would have been much cooler if RMC were innocent and I got the block. I could have cleared RMC and given us another day, but I did hand you a cylon. We still have one more to find, but at least we have this one nailed.