BSG X -Eden -Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:Yeah, BB is a Cylon.

Go figure.
Of course you are going to say that.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:Aw man, I dunno ...

Those decisions are getting harder and harder :? :cry:
I made it easy for you. I really didn't expect RMC to say he was blocked, I expected him to lie about his scan and frame me. But now thinking about it, this is what he has been doing with his scans all along. Why change the pattern since it has been working for him. Trig has said repeatedly nobody would admit to having such a sad sack of scans. He is the last "Athena" still alive. It would have been much cooler if RMC were innocent and I got the block. I could have cleared RMC and given us another day, but I did hand you a cylon. We still have one more to find, but at least we have this one nailed.
Why did BB come out as Starbuck? To frame me. We have all wondered why he did it. And now we know.

I gave you all Grund when I came out. What did BB bring with coming out? More questions and setting me up for this moment.

I have had the worst luck with scans, but I did get one Cylon. I am guessing that Starbuck is dead if they don't come out and let us know that BB is spoofing.

Of course to come out as Starbuck just leaves you open to have your powers blocked by Ellen, so I think that is game anyway. Since they can kill me tonight and block our real starbuck with ellen. Unless BB is ellen, but I am guessing he is doral.

Don't have time to check, but has BB even had votes on him lately so that he could explode?

We might have lost already in all honesty.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Before I start putting votes on people I'd like to take some time and reflect why they killed Stess , another odd kill.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Is out completely out of the park to think both BB and RMC are Cylons?

Accusing each other so we kill one and kinda proving the other to a victory? Just a thought.
Isgrimnur wrote:
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Again, there was zero reason for RMC to come out.

There's even less reason for him to give us a PROVEN badguy.

Let's not lose sight of that. Grundbegriff was Team Toaster.

RMC is being truthful. He's Athena. casting him as something else is pretty ridiculous.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:Is out completely out of the park to think both BB and RMC are Cylons?

Accusing each other so we kill one and kinda proving the other to a victory? Just a thought.
Grund was a Cylon, and Unagi was a Cylon and I am the real Athena.

BB is the third Cylon, if I had to guess he is going to explode if he get's close to N-1, or at least if it starts to go bad. But he might be Ellen.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Vorret wrote:Is out completely out of the park to think both BB and RMC are Cylons?
I kinda think that's beyond reality, yeah. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't fit.

RMC coming out as Athena gave us TWO members of team badguy. That's HALF their team, and they were winning this game up until that point.

The suspicion seems incredibly odd to me.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

triggercut wrote:
I kinda think that's beyond reality, yeah. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't fit.

RMC coming out as Athena gave us TWO members of team badguy. That's HALF their team, and they were winning this game up until that point.

Yeah, that's true.
Plus BB coming out makes no sense, as Stessier pointed out, SB is one of the easiest role to spoof since at this point in the game there's a very good chance they scanned for her, and got her killed.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

triggercut wrote:

Which is why I came out when I did. You would never believe me if I came out under a bunch of votes. Hell, Stess still didn't believe me even then which is why the cylons probably killed him to make me look bad. Seriously, if RMC was the true seer, why is he still alive? He came out how many days ago? If the plan was to make RMC look bad by keeping him alive, that has obviously failed.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

triggercut wrote:

Yes, all the cylons are suicidal and keep claiming roles just so you the humans can keep knocking them down. I got to hand it to you, RMC, your aw shucks routine is paying off in spades. I am going to work to lynch you first in every game going forward. You even had me doubting myself last night. Well played.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
triggercut wrote:

Yeah, that's true.
Plus BB coming out makes no sense, as Stessier pointed out, SB is one of the easiest role to spoof since at this point in the game there's a very good chance they scanned for her, and got her killed.
Vorret, you need to think harder. Would you have believed me more or less if there were votes stacked against me and then I just happened to come out.

I seriously thought the game was going to be over today anyway. I totally bought into Grund being Athena.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I'm not putting any votes, I'm re-reading everything first but I gotta finish a few things at work in between pages :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Well, I'm in meetings for the next few hours. If one of them gets out early I will check in.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

triggercut wrote:Again, there was zero reason for RMC to come out.
Games? Unagi says, well I'm not going to make it to the end. Grund, say well, I'm not going to make it to the end. bb2112 says, oh shit I've been playing the wrong side. As a group they gamble after there are no Unagi objections to Athena that RMC can make it to the end as Athena.

Kill bb2112 today. Presumably not lose. Deal with the RMC question tomorrow when he makes a meaningful find on our last desperate moment.

bb2112 

RMC

Post by RMC »

LordMortis wrote:
Games? Unagi says, well I'm not going to make it to the end. Grund, say well, I'm not going to make it to the end. bb2112 says, oh shit I've been playing the wrong side. As a group they gamble after there are no Unagi objections to Athena that RMC can make it to the end as Athena.

Kill bb2112 today. Presumably not lose. Deal with the RMC question tomorrow when he makes a meaningful find on our last desperate moment.

bb2112 

Well, if BB is doral, he can explode now. Unless LM is a cylon that is.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
LordMortis wrote:

bb2112 

Starbuck does not have that power.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

RMC wrote:
LordMortis wrote:

bb2112 

If he is doral and explodes, so what? We have essentially advanced the day with one more dead cylon. Are we waiting for another Athena? Helo? Another starbuck? He shoots moliere. Moliere is dying between today and tomorrow anyway.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

BB 

I'm convinced, I'll give RMC the benifit of the doubt for now.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Go ahead. We lose. I'm tired of trying to herd the cats anyway. Congrats RMC, you $#!%.

RMC

Post by RMC »

Well, it looks like we have two votes on BB and no explosion.

So that means that at least one of those votes is not a Cylon. Of course he can still explode whenever he wants too, if he is doral, but I know BB is a Cylon, so there is only one other left after him.

And also LM, the explosion if triggered will target me, so we lose my scan. Honestly I am not sure why I am alive today, other than they prevented my scan, so they hoped to spoof BB as Starbuck and ride the win. And BB likes to get me lynched when he is a wolf, I think he likes the extra challenge.

BB2112 

I am not the evil Cylon here, you are BB.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The tide turned against BB2112 as the day went on. More and more people started backing RMC so the votes piled up.

BB2112 looks at them and says, “I had a dream, it said I was the harbinger of death and I will lead them all to their end. I never was quite sure what it meant.” He walks over to triggercut and place his hand on his shoulder, “But now I think I am beginning to understand.” With his other hand he presses a button.

A huge explosion knocks everyone off their feet. When they regain their composure they see a pair of shoes where triggercut and BB2112 were standing.

Current votes has been erased and now must start over.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Shit. I knew it. But damn, why did they not kill me.

<sigh>
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Nice.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Seriously RMC if you're a Cylon you did a darn good job.

Lord Mortis 

Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret………….
2 Moliere……….
3 RMC…………….
4 LordMortis….
Targets -----------
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)
Unagi………….. deactivated (D-4)
Remus West.. split(N-4)
Grundbegriff shut down (D-5)
Stessier……….. blinded by the light (N-6)
BB2112……….. Bad gas (D-6)
Triggercut…… collaterel damage(D-6)

Majority = 3
Deadline is: August 5th
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

You forgot my vote :(
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Lord Mortis 

Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Players
1 Vorret………….
4 Moliere……….
6 RMC…………….
8 LordMortis….

So it is either Vorret or LordMortis as the last Cylon, right?

So Moliere, who do you think it is?

Vorret has been pinging my radar all game, honestly.

We have a 50-50 shot to win.

They should have taken out me or Moliere, the two provens. Not sure why Triggercut was the target, unless I am missing something.

More incoming
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Vorret wrote:Seriously RMC if you're a Cylon you did a darn good job.

Lord Mortis 

He said he's a cylon. A cylon full of coincidences and part of setting this whole shebang in motion the day after Unagi was outed and no one countered unagi's claim.

RMC 

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I don't buy vorret but I'll defer to moliere... unless he votes against me, of course, in which case you and vorret should probably follow, and well, oh well, BSG made it to the last day. Not too shabby to get three in a row while at death's door.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

LordMortis wrote:I don't buy vorret but I'll defer to moliere... unless he votes against me, of course, in which case you and vorret should probably follow, and well, oh well, BSG made it to the last day. Not too shabby to get three in a row while at death's door.
True that, it's you or RMC for me but... if RMC is indeed a Cylon it was a bold freakin' move by the whole team.
Isgrimnur wrote:
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Vorret wrote: it was a bold freakin' move by the whole team.
That I will not argue. I believe Unagi, Grund, bb2112, and RMC are a collective personality to make a bold play. I believe Unagi knew he was going down and tested the Athena waters. I believe they knew Grund and BB2112 were going to have their backs against the wall before it was over. I believe when Unagi was not challenged, they believed the waters were clear to hand us Grund and waltz to victory.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

So we're down to a blind coin flip at the end? :shifty:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
RMC

Post by RMC »

First vote for Molaire:

Targets ----------- Voters
( Newcastle…… 2 )--- Moliere --- LordMortis
( Moliere………. 8 )--- bb2112 --- Newcastle --- Holman --- tru1cy --- Unagi --- Chaosraven --- RMC )--- Remus West
( stessier………. 1 )--- El Guapo
( tru1cy…………. 1 )--- stessier
( RMC……………. 1 )--- vorret

So one wolf on the vote, but LM and Vorret on other people. No help.

Targets ----------- Voters
( Newcastle…… 6 )--- LordMortis --- Moliere --- Unagi --- BB2112 --- Holman --- Chaosraven
( tru1cy…………. 1 )--- stessier
( Unagi………….. 2 )--- tru1cy --- Grundbegriff ---

Hmm... LM Unagi and BB on same vote. Seems unlikely for three wolves to do that...

BB points out the votes:

( Newcastle…… 7 )--- LordMortis --- Moliere --- Unagi --- BB2112 --- Holman --- Chaosraven --- El Guapo

So are you saying you think you were bum rushed at the end by wolves? Ok, a data point to watch for as things unfold.

No vorret on that vote...

Hmm... LM said this :

Is it weird that I kind of believe his bluff, even if I don't adhere to his skills at cylon detection?

For the moment at least [wince] withdraw unagi

[/wince]

This puts me in a bad way. I, personally, have no reason to doubt unagi as a compass and yet now I am. And without NC, I got nothing, except reverting to "Who isn't in the game but is in the game?"

He meant to WD Newcastle not Unagi... Wolves working together???

Dammit - Both Vorret and LM on the Unagi train:
( Unagi………….. 4 )--- Holman --- triggercut --- LordMortis --- vorret

Gah - Holman vote:
( Holman……….. 7 )--- remus west --- LordMortis --- Unagi --- Holman --- vorret --- El Guapo --- BB2112
3 wolves on this vote as well... BB, Unagi and wither LM or Vorret

Hmm..

This:

LordMortis wrote:
RMC wrote:
There is no way that Grund and I are both bad.

Grundbegriff wrote:
It's impossible for us both to be evil Cylons.

BB wrote:
Interesting.

So LM supporting BB and Grund. Or them trying to frame him. <sigh>

This might be what sways me:
( Grundbegriff. 3 )--- stessier --- LordMortis --- RMC
( RMC……………. 2 )--- BB2112--- Vorret

Vorret has been following BB's lead the whole game. Lots of back and forth. But that might just be Vorret.

And both LM and Vorret killed Grund
( Grundbegriff. 5 )--- stessier --- LordMortis --- RMC --- triggercut --- Vorret

Geez. Not making this easy are you guys?

My thoughts are it's vorret. But I am not finding any crumbs to point to either of them really.

What say you Moliere?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

My god that was hard to read RMC !! :lol:

I wasn't following BB per say, especially not all game long, I did listen to him here and there since he seemed to have some good outlook on the game and until the reveal part I had no reason at that point to suspect him of anything, once he came out as Starbuck I knew something was up, it made no sense and if you look at the vote on him, I was there (then again so was LM which... well defeat the purpose of my whole point haha)

Me and LM have been following the same voting pattern it's kinda odd
Isgrimnur wrote:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

RMC wrote:First vote for Molaire:
That might be a new one. :clap:

Back with more in a couple of minutes...
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Moliere wrote:
RMC wrote:First vote for Molaire:
That might be a new one. :clap:

Back with more in a couple of minutes...
:lol:

You're a tooth Harry!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Vorret wrote:You forgot my vote :(
you voted as I was posting.

I'll clean it up tonight.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Lassr wrote:
Vorret wrote:You forgot my vote :(
you voted as I was posting.

I'll clean it up tonight.
All good, I was joking
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

LordMortis wrote:
Vorret wrote:Seriously RMC if you're a Cylon you did a darn good job.

Lord Mortis 

He said he's a cylon. A cylon full of coincidences and part of setting this whole shebang in motion the day after Unagi was outed and no one countered unagi's claim.

RMC 

What????

I am all but proven. BB said he protected me, and then he exploded because he was a Cylon??? He framed me, and now you accuse me???

Oh for the love of...

It's either you or Vorret.

I am proven. Dear god.