Trump's Cabinet selection

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: Trump's Cabinet selection

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:PLW, Archinerd, Lassr

None of the above are Trump or Conway. That's all I have for you right now. Sadly, the Archinerd part is obvious now.
:think:

with the recent history I am trying to think of how you are fooling us. No way to know if a recent appointment was Jill. So, I know Jill says she hunts Trump but it does not say she hunts Conway.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:PLW, Archinerd, Lassr

None of the above are Trump or Conway. That's all I have for you right now. Sadly, the Archinerd part is obvious now.
:think:

with the recent history I am trying to think of how you are fooling us. No way to know if a recent appointment was Jill. So, I know Jill says she hunts Trump but it does not say she hunts Conway.
Interesting.

Remus, I assume you are claiming Stein? If so, what's the basis for saying no Conway?
Black Lives Matter.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I said no Conway because that's what I was told regarding my scan targets. Also, yes, I am Jill. I get no information regarding Putin though so nothing says my scans are certain to be good guy's.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Remus West wrote:I said no Conway because that's what I was told regarding my scan targets. Also, yes, I am Jill. I get no information regarding Putin though so nothing says my scans are certain to be good guy's.
Well, if either of them is Putin, then Litivenko hasn't scanned them, since if he had they would be dead. For that matter I think it's technically possible that Archinerd was Putin, was scanned by Litivenko, and Scoop protected against the night kill. Though if so I think Litivenko would know, and presumably he should then come forward now, since his sole purpose would be fulfilled.

That's assuming Remus and Scoop are who they say they are. It's also possible that Remus decided overnight to spoof Jill, and then messed up her ability.
Black Lives Matter.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Jill Stein is convinced there was voter fraud. Each night she will hunt out Trump and try to expose him.

Moliere, is this description incomplete?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Chaosraven wrote:Jill Stein is convinced there was voter fraud. Each night she will hunt out Trump and try to expose him.

Moliere, is this description incomplete?
Yes. I am making a distinction between Trump/Conway and Putin. Jill Stein will be told if she found someone from Trump/Conway. She will not be told specifically which one was found and she will not be told if she found Putin.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ah, so a Negative means neither (but could be Putin). A Positive means One of the Pair (cannot be Putin).

Hmmph.

You Nerfed the Seer in this.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

(0) El Guapo:
(0) Grundbegriff:
(0) Chaosraven:
===========
(0) Lassr:
(0) PLW:
===========
(0) Scoop20906:
(0) Remus West:

By that claim, Trump and Conway are among the Top Three.
Putin (if Alive) is among the Top Five.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Each night Putin will scan other players for Alexander. If found, Alexander will die from polonium-210 exposure.
========================

Is this a replacement effect or additional death?

====================

If found, Putin's crimes will be exposed to the public, causing him to be removed from the game. If Putin and Alexander find each other on the same night then both will be removed from the game.

---------------------------

How about this? Would that remove 3 players that night?

-----------------------------

Putin remains unknown to everyone, including other Team Evil members.

--------------------------------

Does Putin know who Trump and Conway are?
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The protection can include himself, but never the same person twice.

---------------------------

The whole game or in a row?
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I'm not seeing a way for team Evil to know whether Anderson or Jill are dead or alive.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MOLIERE

There's a collection of questions above, please.

Or you could just tell me who the bad guys are, and we can vote off that.
"Where are you off to?"

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Chaosraven wrote:Is this a replacement effect or additional death?
If Putin scans for Alexander and finds him then Alexander is killed and removed from the game.
Chaosraven wrote:If found, Putin's crimes will be exposed to the public, causing him to be removed from the game. If Putin and Alexander find each other on the same night then both will be removed from the game.
How about this? Would that remove 3 players that night?
Potentially if both scans hit and the Trump/Conway team get a successful kill.
Chaosraven wrote:Putin remains unknown to everyone, including other Team Evil members.
Does Putin know who Trump and Conway are?
No
Chaosraven wrote:The protection can include himself, but never the same person twice.
The whole game or in a row?
In a row.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Moliere wrote:
If Putin scans for Alexander and finds him then Alexander is killed and removed from the game.
What he was asking is, could there be two kills that night or would Alexanders death be the only death and the other is canceled.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Lassr wrote:
Moliere wrote:
What he was asking is, could there be two kills that night or would Alexanders death be the only death and the other is canceled.
Putin and Trump/Conway are working independently. Putin finding Alexander doesn't change anything Trump/Conway might do unless they happen to try and kill Alexander on the same night. Then it's just being redundant.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

let's pick one of these and see what happens. I currently have my vote on Chaosraven.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: (0) El Guapo:
(0) Grundbegriff:
(0) Chaosraven:
let's pick one of these and see what happens. I currently have my vote on Chaosraven.
dangit, hit post before pasting the list....

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven 

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I suspect Grundy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

(0) El Guapo:
(0) Grundbegriff:
(0) Chaosraven:
===========
(0) Lassr:
(0) PLW:
===========
(0) Scoop20906:
(0) Remus West:

Given that a miss today means it is over I'd suggest we choose carefully. I'd also suggest that we allow the top three there to make their cases for each other before we place our own votes. Lastly, I'd remind everyone that nobody is proven at this point as my scans are incomplete and Scoop or I could be lying on top of which, even if we are not lying we may be converted tonight should we lynch Trump today.

In fact, any lynch that does not eliminate Putin before Trump costs us the game as we would then lose a player to conversion. We lynch Conway today and Putin thorough scan tonight we are good but if we lynch Trump today we are screwed. Hell, Trump could come out and announce himself right now and it wouldn't impact the game as we likely can not lynch him due to that conversion. :evil:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Lassr wrote: Chaosraven 

This. But I'll wait to hear from him, since his work schedule is as unforgiving as mine these days.
More later.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

withdraw Chaosraven 

let's discuss first as a miss is a disaster for us.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Since it's not me, it's gotta be the other two.

Got nothing, I'm nobody with powers.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

On the plus side, if you guys lynch me today and Putin lives, Evil wins and you cannot pin it on me!
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Why are we not voting for Grund?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Chaosraven wrote:(0) El Guapo:
(0) Grundbegriff:
(0) Chaosraven - Claimed Nobody
===========
(0) Lassr --> Neither Trump nor Conway, according to Remus
(0) PLW --> Neither Trump nor Conway, according to Remus
===========
(0) Scoop20906 --> Claimed Anderson Cooper
(0) Remus West --> Claimed Jill Stein

4 good, 3 evil. As Remus says, if we lynch Trump or Conway, we get 4 good 2 evil, then Putin converts and we get 3 good 3 evil and game over (unless, I suppose, Litivenko is still alive and hits on Putin that night).

So it probably doesn't make sense to limit the discussion to the "Top 3", since Lassr or PLW could also be Putin, who we need to hit. I wonder if it could make sense for Litivenko (if still alive) to come forward. Probably not, right? I guess the only scenario is if Litivenko scanned three of the top 5, then we could reduce hitting Putin to a 50% chance.

That's assuming that everyone is tellinge the truth about their rolls.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So I have been thinking about this. As El Guapo states. if we hit Trump then we lose tonight if Putin is still alive. If Putin is alive and everyone is telling the truth then PLW must be Putin, in my eyes because I am not, or we have all 3 bad guys in the top 3.

Grund agreeing with my Chaosraven vote makes me think Grund is indeed one of the bad guys, maybe Chaos is Trump. Is it mentioned anywhere that Putin knows which players are Trump and Conway?

I am thinking it would be nice to know the scans for Trump. We can narrow down our target for today since we do not want to hit Trump.

We are going to need some luck to win this it seems.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Lassr wrote:Is it mentioned anywhere that Putin knows which players are Trump and Conway?

I am thinking it would be nice to know the scans for Trump. We can narrow down our target for today since we do not want to hit Trump.
Or you could do some reading where we have already received the answers to your questions...
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Alexander Litvinenko continues his public crusade against Putin. Each night he scans another player looking for Putin. If found, Putin's crimes will be exposed to the public, causing him to be removed from the game. If Putin and Alexander find each other on the same night then both will be removed from the game.
Unless you are Poking the Innocents here, and meant scans for Putin.
"Where are you off to?"

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote:
Alexander Litvinenko continues his public crusade against Putin. Each night he scans another player looking for Putin. If found, Putin's crimes will be exposed to the public, causing him to be removed from the game. If Putin and Alexander find each other on the same night then both will be removed from the game.
Yes, Scans for Putin. If we know you is not Putin it can help us try to hit him today.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Chaosraven wrote:
Lassr wrote:Is it mentioned anywhere that Putin knows which players are Trump and Conway?

Or you could do some reading where we have already received the answers to your questions...
<sigh>

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:

<sigh>
Somehow I skipped right over that question above and did not see it...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Yes, Scans for Putin. If we know who is not Putin it can help us try to hit him today.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'm still for targetting the unscanned. Yes, we could hit Trump in them but we could also hit Putin or Conway. Further, from my perspective, if Scoop is faking he has to be either Trump or Conway because a faking Putin could get himself targeted for the night kill. I need to look at the rules to see what happens if he gets targeted.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

It didn't say under his description. Was this asked before?
What happens if Putin is targeted in the night by Trump?
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Remus West wrote:It didn't say under his description. Was this asked before?
He disappears like any other villager. Putin is only outed if Alexander finds him or Trump dies and Putin picks his replacement.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Moliere wrote:
Remus West wrote:It didn't say under his description. Was this asked before?
He disappears like any other villager. Putin is only outed if Alexander finds him or Trump dies and Putin picks his replacement.
So we lynch Trump and then find out Putin is alive by announcement, proving he's not been killed yet.

I agree with Lassr that we need the NotPutin scans in the event we don't lose right now, either by missing or lynching Trump with a live Putin waiting to make a replacement.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Is there any announcement if the Putin pairing makes an ID, say if a Trump appointment was blocked?
Would the morning announcement be a retirement of either rther than an appointment?
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

If found, Alexander will die from polonium-210 exposure.

If found, Putin's crimes will be exposed to the public, causing him to be removed from the game.

I would assume from these descriptions an event would be posted.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Actually, shit, we may not want Alexander to come forward...

If Putin selects Alexander as Trump's replacement then team Good immediately wins.
"Where are you off to?"