[Miniatures] Painting tips and progress reports (with pics!)

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Punisher

Re: [Miniatures] Painting tips and progress reports (with pi

Post by Punisher »

Zarathud wrote:I have given up on trying to get proper lighting. I have finished a few Reaper Bones figures over the past few months and need to take pictures. I am having a terrible time losing details with sealants lately, even brush on.
I ended up getting an inexpensive clip on lamp and some daylight led bulbs (4 pack) from Walmart. Cost around $35 I think.
I also grabbed this from amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U ... UTF8&psc=1
This was a nice purchase for me and really helped when I needed a closer look at things.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I just use a single swing arm lamp with a standard daylight bulb. I also have a magnifier, but I use this one. I only use the built-in light for fine details once I've chosen paint colors under the daylight bulb.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Zarathud wrote:I have given up on trying to get proper lighting. I have finished a few Reaper Bones figures over the past few months and need to take pictures. I am having a terrible time losing details with sealants lately, even brush on.
Get an Ottlite. They are expensive, but their brightness is extremely helpful.
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

YellowKing wrote:Image
I love this paint job so much. Absolutely disgusting.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Yup, that's some good work. :D
Covfefe!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Haha thanks guys. I wanted him to be a cross between the fleshy creepiness of an earthworm combined with the brilliant color of some weird sea creature. You could imagine him burrowing out of the muck and then just dazzling you with these bright, almost beautiful tentacles.

I've got about half of my investigators painted now, but I'm going to wait until they're all done and just post pics of the full set.
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Yeah, I like him better than the colors FFG used for their prepainted mini!

Quick question guys, what brush you all use for your basecoating? I am talking about regular minis and not vehicles, etc. I am using an Army Painter character sized brush, but I was not particularly happy with it last time. I am looking for something else and want some opinions. Something I could get on Amazon would be great...
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Tell me what you mean by 'base coating.' Are you talking about the first coat of paint post primer, or a brush-on primer, or something else?
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

baelthazar wrote: Quick question guys, what brush you all use for your basecoating? I am talking about regular minis and not vehicles, etc. I am using an Army Painter character sized brush, but I was not particularly happy with it last time. I am looking for something else and want some opinions. Something I could get on Amazon would be great...
For base coating I usually use my airbrush but for detail I love the The Psycho.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

baelthazar wrote:Yeah, I like him better than the colors FFG used for their prepainted mini!

Quick question guys, what brush you all use for your basecoating? I am talking about regular minis and not vehicles, etc. I am using an Army Painter character sized brush, but I was not particularly happy with it last time. I am looking for something else and want some opinions. Something I could get on Amazon would be great...
I have been using the AP Character brush for all of my stuff, and am still pretty happy with it.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

It's been a while since I've posted any of my minis. I recently completed my sins from The Others: Seven Sins. I'm pretty happy with the way most of these came out.

Wrath
Enlarge Image

Wrath Back
Enlarge Image

Greed
Enlarge Image

Greed Back
Enlarge Image

Sloth
Enlarge Image

Pride
Enlarge Image

Pride Controller
Enlarge Image

Pride Back
Enlarge Image

Envy
Enlarge Image

Envy Back
Enlarge Image

Lust (Somewhat NSFW) (or life)
Spoiler:
Enlarge Image

Lust Back
Enlarge Image
Gluttony
Enlarge Image

Gluttony Back
Enlarge Image
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Damn. Those are great!
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Great work, and great color choices!
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Blackhawk wrote:Tell me what you mean by 'base coating.' Are you talking about the first coat of paint post primer, or a brush-on primer, or something else?
The first coat of paint post primer. Did I use the wrong term? I thought priming was brushing on primer and base coating was what you did before you did washing, then layering and highlighting. But yeah, I mean the usually darker coat you put on after the primer.
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

Those are amazing Lordnine!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Yes, those are awesome!!! Love the subtle color changes.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

baelthazar wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:Tell me what you mean by 'base coating.' Are you talking about the first coat of paint post primer, or a brush-on primer, or something else?
The first coat of paint post primer. Did I use the wrong term? I thought priming was brushing on primer and base coating was what you did before you did washing, then layering and highlighting. But yeah, I mean the usually darker coat you put on after the primer.
No, you used the right term, but your description threw me a little. I've never used a special brush just for the base coat. I use the same brushes that I use for all of my other painting. I prefer natural hair (although lately I've been using taklon.) Currently I'm using Master's Touch brushes because they're what are available around here. As to size and shape, I usually use an 18/0 script liner for the majority of my painting. To be honest, they're labeled as script liners, but they're more accurately just liners (script liners are much longer.) I have a few larger brushes for when I need to cover really large areas (say, an all-skin barbarian or a warrior in full plate), but I use the 18/0 script liner for almost everything else, from the first coat to the finest details.

Script liners have a longer, tapering point. That means that they're actually large enough to cover areas efficiently, but still precise enough not to be slopping paint all over. For the fine detail, I find that a longer, tapering brush works better than the super-tiny brushes. I have some fine detail brushes that I sometimes use for lettering or eyes, but I find that they sometimes dry out just in the time it takes me to go from the palette to the point of touching the miniature. Liners taper down to almost as fine a point, but have enough volume that they don't dry out after a few seconds the way the super tiny detail brushes do. It's enough I can work for a minute or so between re-dips, and fine enough I can still do eyes or rivets on leather.

Here's what I currently use:

I'd love to get some higher quality brushes (these tend to hook after a couple of months), but I just can't afford the really high-end stuff.

Of course I also have brushes I use for other things. I have a few short, stubby brushes for drybrushing, a couple of thicker, tapering, soft brushes for inking, and a couple of larger brushes for other stuff. I've also got most of my old brushes for backup drybrushing, plus a number of crappy 'hobby' brushes I've colelcted over the years for miscellaneous tasks. Here's the picture I posted of my painting layout a while back. You can see how many brushes I have. The red toothbrush holder in the lower left, however, is all of the 'active' brushes I actually use. The rest are just junk brushes being stored until they're needed. Click to embiggen.

Enlarge Image

Oh, and a powder brush. Yeah, from a makeup kit. I use it for dusting miniatueres, and it is fantastic.
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

Lordnine wrote:It's been a while since I've posted any of my minis. I recently completed my sins from The Others: Seven Sins. I'm pretty happy with the way most of these came out.
You are really good at painting monster butt cracks.

(Seriously, those are great.)
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Yeah, Lordnine those are are all disgustingly awesome. I agree that the color choices are spot on - did you try and match the coloring to examples or do you possess the magical skill of just knowing what colors to use? That's my biggest downfall - I'm 100% a copycat. Without pictures to follow, I'm useless - so as someone that copies, I appreciate you sharing examples. :D
Maybe next year, maybe no go
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

AWS260 wrote:
Lordnine wrote:It's been a while since I've posted any of my minis. I recently completed my sins from The Others: Seven Sins. I'm pretty happy with the way most of these came out.
You are really good at painting monster butt cracks.

(Seriously, those are great.)
That game does have a LOT of buttcracks...

I am with Smoove, I have a hard time with color choices. These are just amazing!
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Thanks everyone!
Smoove_B wrote:Yeah, Lordnine those are are all disgustingly awesome. I agree that the color choices are spot on - did you try and match the coloring to examples or do you possess the magical skill of just knowing what colors to use? That's my biggest downfall - I'm 100% a copycat. Without pictures to follow, I'm useless - so as someone that copies, I appreciate you sharing examples. :D
These are mostly original but I spend a lot of time looking at how other people paint for ideas to use in my own miniatures. There are a couple amazing painters in the official Cthulhu Wars Facebook group and I often look at those and try to think up ways to adapt that to my own. You can actually find a lot of influence from that if you look at my Pride minis.

In general though, I find painting monsters much easier than normal humans because a lot of it is just layering and blending colors, which comes natural to me. These guys are roughly twice the size of the Heroes from the game and took half the time to do.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Those are really good Lordnine... My only complaint is that I don't think the manufacturer understands the word Lust.. The other ones feel right, but the lust designs are too far into eww... I think may have been better with a mix of attractive/unattractive parts, such as good body/bad face or vise versa...
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Punisher wrote:Those are really good Lordnine... My only complaint is that I don't think the manufacturer understands the word Lust.. The other ones feel right, but the lust designs are too far into eww... I think may have been better with a mix of attractive/unattractive parts, such as good body/bad face or vise versa...
I think they were going more for “this is what lust results in”. Disease, babies and a worn-out body. The Controller is actually carrying an unwanted child.

But in general I would agree. A lot of people have stated that the Gluttony controller(naked woman with whip) should replace the Lust Controller, Greed controller(fat guy with mouth stomach) to replace Gluttony and Lust (Bishop dressed in gold and finery) should replace Greed.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

So, working on some more practice runs...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A few things..
1) color choices. Mix of lack of knowing what colors to choose and which color I had extra of when I moved to the next mini
2) hopefully the coverage issues will get better with practice
3) using Army Painter paints and finding that there isn't always a consistency between colors. some seem thicker, others more watery. especially all the reds. needed multiple layers to get it where it is.
4) Any suggestions about color choice for the soldier? That is my first "real" try so dont want the colors to be too odd. I may even be able to buy 1-2 army painter colors if needed. maybe more...
5) any other suggestions on things I may be doing wrong.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Punisher wrote: A few things..
1) color choices. Mix of lack of knowing what colors to choose and which color I had extra of when I moved to the next mini
2) hopefully the coverage issues will get better with practice
3) using Army Painter paints and finding that there isn't always a consistency between colors. some seem thicker, others more watery. especially all the reds. needed multiple layers to get it where it is.
4) Any suggestions about color choice for the soldier? That is my first "real" try so dont want the colors to be too odd. I may even be able to buy 1-2 army painter colors if needed. maybe more...
5) any other suggestions on things I may be doing wrong.
1 - that's experience
2 - Coverage is achieved with coats. Some colors will be easier than others.
3 - I've never seen a brand that wasn't like this. Shake them well. Put a glass bead in each bottle to help shake them (not a metal ball.) Thicker paints can be thinned. I recommend distilled or a mix of 20:1 flow improver and distilled (flow improver is available at art stores.) FWIW, I thin almost every paint I put on a miniature. Somewhere around the consistency of milk is best for me.
4 - The IMEF Marine? No specific color choices, but advice on making them. Look at the parts and determine what they represent. When I look at them, I see armor strapped over fatigues or a jumpsuit, something like Aliens. Next, google images of similar things. Try 'space marine', 'colonial marine', 'space soldier', 'sci-fi soldier', and even 'IMEF Reaper.' Take it in. See what looks good and does not. Dark armor over light fatigues? Light over dark? Bright colors? Take notes, figure out what appeals to you and adapt it to your preferences.
5 - Take smaller pictures. Miniatures are meant to be viewed at one inch tall. Making them giant makes them look much worse than they do small. Even the Mona Lisa looks awful if you get too close! From a more personal preference, try some less saturated colors. Those wings, for instance, would look good in a cream rather than brilliant yellow. A tiny bit of white or brown in the yellow for the blonde hair would make it look less yellow and more blonde (mixed on the palette - put a drop of yellow and a drop of brown an inch or two apart, then take a tiny bit of brown on the back side of a brush and mix it into the yellow until you think it looks right.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Punisher wrote:2) hopefully the coverage issues will get better with practice
I default to Blackhawk's knowledge, however I can say for me my own coverage issues changed with a few different elements.

(1) I no longer prime with white, instead I use grey. While purists (ha!) might feel the white primer gives them bolder colors, I have always found it a problem to paint over white.

(2) I've learned to think in paint layers. If I'm painting a pair of blue jeans on a character, I slather the entire set of pants with blue - belt and belt loops included. The next layer is when I go back and actually paint the brown on top of it. Is it correct? I have no idea, but in terms of making the table-ready and minimizing coverage, it works for me. At one point I was painting only the blue jeans blue and then painfully trying to paint the brown elements and there was always white primer busting through. Now? Your eye just can't tell when it's on the table.

(3) Color washes. Oh how I've come to love color washes. They hide sins and make your figures looks so much better - and I'm a hack and essentially slather the washes on like BBQ sauce. Even something as simple as a sepia wash dulls out areas you missed. It's also one of the reasons I love painting zombies. Slap paint on, apply Minwax polyshade stain, finished.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

From the memories of my scale modeling days, white paint is the devil.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Smoove, we're all hacks that slather washes everywhere. Half of the details in the typical painter's repertoire are cheap tricks that just happen to look great. I had a friend once who wanted to learn to paint, but said he'd never be able to get the kind of detail required. I sat down and grabbed two minis. One was a bunch of beetles, primed black. The other was a scorpion, primed white. I quickly covered the scorpion in tan paint. While it dried I did a quick drybrush of the beetles in metallic blue. Then I soaked the scorpion in a brown wash. Both miniatures had basic paintjobs in about five minutes, showing more detail than a pre-painted mini, and it was all done with a half-inch brush.

Whether it is correct to paint the belt blue first is entirely up to you, with two caveats. First, too many layers of paint can obscure details (not an issue doing a belt on a pants, most likely), and the wrong two colors can cause headaches.. If they were redjeans with a yellow belt, for instance, the yellow can be very fidgety.

A thought on the topic: There is no time at which I paint and don't slosh stuff here and there. I'd likely paint the pants blue minus the loops, then paint the belt, getting brown on the pants at some point, then go back and do the loops blue afterward, touching up the pants, but getting some on the belt somewhere, which I would then touch up with brown. Each pass results in slightly fewer blunders until none are left.

My painting pattern, by default, remains 'getting dressed' - start out with skin, then inner layers, then the next layer, and so on. If you get something like the pants where the layers aren't clear, I paint large, then small (so pants, belt, loops.)
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Blackhawk wrote:Whether it is correct to paint the belt blue first is entirely up to you, with two caveats. First, too many layers of paint can obscure details (not an issue doing a belt on a pants, most likely), and the wrong two colors can cause headaches.. If they were redjeans with a yellow belt, for instance, the yellow can be very fidgety.
Yeah, I probably should have qualified it a bit more that it does depend on colors and yes, there's a risk of obscuring details with too much paint. Regardless, I've come to hate yellows and have since learned there are special ways and tricks to applying yellow correct. Who knew?
A thought on the topic: There is no time at which I paint and don't slosh stuff here and there. I'd likely paint the pants blue minus the loops, then paint the belt, getting brown on the pants at some point, then go back and do the loops blue afterward, touching up the pants, but getting some on the belt somewhere, which I would then touch up with brown. Each pass results in slightly fewer blunders until none are left.
Yeah, that's pretty much my routine. First past to cover, second pass to set the correct colors and then third+ to fix whatever my shaky hands did. :D
My painting pattern, by default, remains 'getting dressed' - start out with skin, then inner layers, then the next layer, and so on. If you get something like the pants where the layers aren't clear, I paint large, then small (so pants, belt, loops.)
That's exactly how I do it. Start with the skin and work your way up (or out). I'm still messing around with color primers with mixed results. When it works, it's great (like priming 10 orcs in green spray paint). But sometimes covering that color primer can be hassle (like with yellowish browns over green). On the whole, I'm still a fan.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I'm all in favor of colored primers, and I've used them when I'm painting a whole bunch of something with a similar color (orcs is a good example.) I wouldn't buy a special can for ten, though, especially since I have an airbrush. I use white more than anything, although I've considered experimenting with gray next time I buy a can. I also use black from time to time.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I've settled into a pretty basic routine, since I'm painting in volume to get minis ready for the table. In my younger days I'd spend days on a single figure. Nowadays I just want something that looks halfway decent with a minimal time investment.

1. Primer (I'm a white primer guy more out of habit than for any particular reason).
2. Skin
3. Base coats. At this point, my goal is to cover all exposed primer with a base color. I don't get caught up too much in slight errors here and there.
4. Detail and error correction. Belts, tiny stuff, cleaning up mistakes.
5. Wash - I haven't invested in color washes yet, even though they'd be nice to have in certain situations. Right now I use a black or sepia, depending on what I'm trying to achieve.
6. Highlights and final review.
7. Seal coat and move on.

I'm a perfectionist, so I'm constantly fighting the urge to keep revisiting figures over and over and over. I have to try to keep in mind these things are going to be sitting in a box in my closet 95% of the time, and the other 5% are going to be handled and knocked around on the table. It's amazing how much better even the simplest paint job looks next to an unpainted figure, so you don't have to kill yourself (unless you really want to).
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

That's my problem, too. My natural instinct is to spend a dozen hours on every piece. I have to force myself to recognize that not every piece needs that kind of treatment, and not every miniature deserves that kind of treatment (just do to low detail/quality.)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Thanks for all the advice.. some things :

1) I forgot to mention that they are all WiP..
2) I have a bunch of quickshade that I plan on using once I finish all the basic base coats since I have already seen how much it makes a difference. I know its not the same as a wash though.
3) I would think that priming in white would always be better? how well does lighter colors go on over grey? I know when we paint our rooms, we always prime in white, so it just seemed logical..
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

White makes the colors brighter. You then need to get full coverage on the base coat and make sure your wash darkens the lows and crevasses.

Black is more forgiving but I find it harder to see the details when I paint.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Zarathud wrote:White makes the colors brighter. You then need to get full coverage on the base coat and make sure your wash darkens the lows and crevasses.

Black is more forgiving but I find it harder to see the details when I paint.
I've run the spectrum from white to grey to black and am now back at white again for my default primer of choice. But I will make exceptions, if it's a mostly black figure, I'll do a black primer.

And yeah, these old eyes just can't see details under black any more.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Lighter primers, as other people have said, make it easier to see details, but there are ways around that that I'll mention later.

Other than that, the big difference between white and black primers is what it does with the shadows and colors. You painted some red over white, and as you can see, the white affected the red. Imagine that same red painted over black. It isn't a strong effect, but white primer tends to result in more intense colors, while black results in more subtle colors. You can use that to your advantage. If you're painting a horde of 90s grunge zombies, priming black can keep them from being too colorful. If you're painting a court jester, on the other hand, priming white can intensify the colors.

With shadows, black and white shadows are painted very differently. With white, you (generally) paint the base colors, add some shadows by hand, then paint up the highlights. This results in subtle shading and colored shadows. With black, you generally put on the base coat, then focus more on the highlights, letting the natural darkness of the primer take care of most of the shadows. This results in darker, more intense shadows. Again, one isn't bettr than the other, but they do give different results.

Another thing to take into account is what colors your finished piece will have. If you're painting a bunch of black-robed cultists, prime black. If you're painting a bunch of white-robed clerics, prime white. You don't want to be fighting against the primer! Priming black can also work for lots of medieval armored figures if you're going for a quick-and-dirty paintjob. Primre them black, drybrush silver.

Gray is a balance between the two. You paint your shadows like with white, and your colors have more intensity than black, but it isn't as strong of an effect. In my personal experience, when I have primed gray, the difference between that and white has been minimal. It's more of a personal preference than anything.

Anyway, the details with black. Some people like black for their shadows, but want to be able to see the details. I've read abotu a couple of techniques for this. One is to take the black primed figure and give it a fast, very light drybrushng with white to pick out the details before painting. It gives you the benefits of black without the headaches.

The second technique is called zenithal priming (part of zenithal highighting), and is done to get very intense highlights and shadows. Prime the model black as normal, then go back and prime it a second time in white, but only from directly above. You end up with a miniature that is black with bright white on all the upper surfaces. The idea here is that the white primer coming down from zero degrees lands exactly where the light would. You then give it a base coat with a semi-transparent paint or a wash, and all of the shading is already done, just like that.

Some images I found demonstrating this. The first image is just the zenithal priming. The second image is with just a wash:

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

One reminder on basic priming, and probably the #1 mistake I see made: primer is not a base coat. You do not want even coverage, you do not want 100% coverage. You want a rough surface for the regular paint to adhere to. If you're priming a red plastic miniature white, you should end up with speckled red, not pure white.

Of course, if you're using the primer as the base coat (green primer on orcs) or using a special technique (zenithal highlighting), this may not apply.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Blackhawk wrote:One reminder on basic priming, and probably the #1 mistake I see made: primer is not a base coat. You do not want even coverage, you do not want 100% coverage. You want a rough surface for the regular paint to adhere to. If you're priming a red plastic miniature white, you should end up with speckled red, not pure white.

Of course, if you're using the primer as the base coat (green primer on orcs) or using a special technique (zenithal highlighting), this may not apply.
Thats interesting and completely opposite of what I think priming is about. Again, with the room example, Our priming is to cover all the imperfect colors and give a "clean" base to start from. I'll have to keep that in mind next time, although for my test heroclix, I think I did need as much coverage as possible to cover up the original colors.

and I don't think i like the zenithal method. In your examples, he completely lost all the details of the Space Marines head/helmet...
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Punisher wrote:
and I don't think i like the zenithal method. In your examples, he completely lost all the details of the Space Marines head/helmet...
He lost the whole helmet! In my examples, their helmets haven't been attached yet. ;)

Also keep in mind that all that example shows is the very first coat of paint. Past priming, that is a three minute paintjob, before any detail is painted. I was wanting to show the effect of the method, not the finished product.
Daveman

Post by Daveman »

Since I got back into painting with Battlelore 2nd Edition I've worked on a few other games. I consider myself an impatient amateur. I prime, base coat and detail, then wash. I've fiddled around with dry brushing but most of the time I'm happy with how they look with just a wash and I'm anxious to get them on the table :) I'll try and get more photos up at some point but I'm most happy with my latest project... Doom!

Here are the 4 Marines. I was lucky and got a spare "Bravo" Marine and at first didn't know what to do with him, until I saw the game includes a hologram-decoy "grenade" so I painted a holo-marine to use instead of the cardboard token :)

Enlarge Image

Here's the Possessed Soldier, Mancubus and Revenant. The miniatures for this game are really nice, but I don't like that the Revenant is a bit out of scale. He's a good head taller than the other humans.

Enlarge Image

Here's the Imp and Possessed Soldier again, from the back. You can see his wires and tubes better from this angle :) The Imps have some real nice detail to them but I thought they looked good in a simple brown.

Enlarge Image

Next up are the red guys... Pinky, Baron of Hell and Cacodemon!

Enlarge Image

Finally, the Cyberdemon!

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image